Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (29211 Views)

Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / Date Multiple Men : / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by AustineAlex(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sorry please what didu drink?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Gome23: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stupidity..................crazynx
Chewww
Y am i wasting my data self
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
So a lady should marry anyone who shows commitment? Hmmmmmmm. See my sister, do not wait for men to choose you; put your fingers out there and choose your man. The wrong man can still commit! ( I pray God help you all).

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by MarieSucre(f): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:

Are you the person? If you are the person ngwa come and sue me...Why are you drinking panadol over another person's label go and print your own on your shirt abeg.

Which person? I am talking about you men always calling women different names after the women have slept with them and you're saying "are you the person"?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quinn22:
The op make sense because I've seen some women who will be committed to just 1 guy for 4-7 years and at the end of it all, he would just dump her like a hot potato. Then she will now have to start from scratch again when her time is running out. So it make sense. smiley
Faithful to one guy for 7 years? Is she the mother of Faith?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Which person? I am talking about you men always calling women different names after the women have been with you and you're saying "are you the person"? what

That particular "woman" deserves that particular name, I don't label women ma'am but a dash of decency is required if one must get respect. Welcome to Africa where the men are dogs and the women are "female dogs".

Capisce?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by itsmeurLady(f): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is veryy true!!!!! I've seen ladies who commit to one man and at the end, the man gets bored and chooses sum1 else leaving the lady in the dark, feeling confused and abandoned.... ladies keep ur options open until he puts a ring on it.... if u like not hear word, na u Sabi!!!!! Some guys will not like this buh it's the plain truth, when a lady shows that she loves u too much, some of u tend to abuse it and take advantage of it but if she has multiple partners, she won't even send the things u do (less nagging) leaving u to be more attracted to her the more

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by MarieSucre(f): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:

That particular "woman" deserves that particular name, I don't label women ma'am but a dash of decency is required if one must get respect. Welcome to Africa where the men are dogs and the women are "female dogs".

Capisce?

Well, if we are all getting labeled with names. How can I complain?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by julioralph(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
majekdom2:
The end goal is getting married and not staying married. Yes, they got married after 6 months. What's their marriage like? All these get married principles is trash, key points should be staying married.
Perfect analysis You've made there!!!
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Finestbae1:

Wow. Your mother actually told you that?

My mother believes in no sex before marriage first of all and secondly this method is for someone who is actively trying to settle down. This isn't some long term measure instead it's speed dating in real life. Let's say within 6 months you want to be married. You actively searching, the rule is you don't become exclusive with anyone until you both have the same understanding and chemistry. You could be picking and dropping guys in a month ( 3 dates) it works if you have the correct approach. It only works if you are not sleeping with anyone. You are getting to know them say 3 months expiry date if it isn't headed to marriage.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
ogologoamu:

There's abuse of every privilege and this privilege will be abused by children of this generation. I can't imagine a Nigerian man taken a lady out for 5 times without demanding for sex.

Then the woman should know that this man isn't for her and she drops him and picks another.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by unipol(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I am sorry if my tone was harsh. You NL guys are fond of bashing women over trivial things. You needn't mention collecting money 'cause some ladies don't go into relationships with the sole purpose of milking their boyfriends.

99% of Nigerian girls are always demanding for one financial help or another, if it is not about their rent, it will be their school fees or money for for their youth services. If you are different then you are an exceptional case. Some even demand this things just for knowing them, not dating.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quinn22:
The op make sense because I've seen some women who will be committed to just 1 guy for 4-7 years and at the end of it all, he would just dump her like a hot potato. Then she will now have to start from scratch again when her time is running out. So it make sense. smiley

You see what i mean madness,bbe! I can't even deal with bf beyond a year let alone 4 shocked especially if all along I wanted marriage and kids. It's a different ball game though if I date many, I might lose the intimacy and closeness and ultimately end up with one. That one proposes commitment and check mate smiley
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Quinn22(f): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't know oh! It's just somehow abeg! sad
nijaomegacode:

Faithful to one guy for 7 years? Is she the mother of Faith?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Quinn22(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Spot on! cool
Halfpenny:

You see what i mean madness,bbe! I can't even deal with bf beyond a year let alone 4 shocked especially if all along I wanted marriage and kids. It's a different ball game though if I date many, I might lose the intimacy and closeness and ultimately end up with one. That one proposes commitment and check mate smiley
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Halfpenny:

My mother believes in no sex before marriage first of all and secondly this method is for someone who is actively trying to settle down. This isn't some long term measure instead it's speed dating in real life. Let's say within 6 months you want to be married. You actively searching, the rule is you don't become exclusive with anyone until you both have the same understanding and chemistry. You could be picking and dropping guys in a month ( 3 dates) it works if you have the correct approach. It only works if you are not sleeping with anyone. You are getting to know them say 3 months expiry date if it isn't headed to marriage.
ops did ur mother also tell u not to collect money from your bf b4 marriage?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by vislabraye(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Halfpenny:
This makes perfect sense. No body said that you should sleep with them at all but you should go out on dates until one proposes commitment. This is nothing to do with sex to those shouting slut! It's about meeting other men and having a pool of men to choose from instead of waiting for 1 man to decide if he really wants to spend the rest of his life with you. Biggest pro of this kinda set up is that you won't be too attached to one man. I will definitely be considering it.

But the first paragraph said "having sex with multiple men" . I think the article is confusing so don't blame people for saying what they said.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by emmaitive(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
datin multiple men,kkkk
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Mypeople2(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
kimbra:
I couldn't have agreed more with her. Provided the lady's biological clock is ticking and your man isn't showing signs of seriousness.

Key word.

Keep it casual. You mustn't sleep with all of them. it's all about being open to other suitors instead of sticking with one time waster.

Yeah, but you can sleep with some.For example, if they are 10, just be sleeping with 6 .Madam, you can clap for yourself now
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
emmaitive:
datin multiple men,kkkk
opportunity abi
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mypeople2:
Yeah, but you can sleep with some.For example, if they are 10, just be sleeping with 6 .Madam, you can clap for yourself now
kimbra doesn't mind sleeping with all as long as thee bills are coming n handy
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by ipodstinks: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you must not sleep with all of them,but you can collect money from them all..nice narrative
If you see a the way I dey look the mumu girl. She think we are stupid like them.

1 Like

Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by bossoflife(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Its wrong to date several men at a time, am not sure this was written by an Expert, if yes he wasn't properly schooled
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Denery143(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
engrMikemd:

pls read the article b4 u conclude sire
u sef no undastn wetin dem write. its all stupidity maybe na wetin u dey do sef
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Mypeople2(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Azumoney44:
kimbra doesn't mind sleeping with all as long as thee bills are coming n handy
Hmmm..Kimbra is it true ?
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Halfpenny:

Then the woman should know that this man isn't for her and she drops him and picks another.

You make me laugh in Swahili. You guys say crap online to make you feel good but in real life are something else.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 2:03am On Apr 23, 2017
itsmeurLady:
This is veryy true!!!!! I've seen ladies who commit to one man and at the end, the man gets bored and chooses sum1 else leaving the lady in the dark, feeling confused and abandoned.... ladies keep ur options open until he puts a ring on it.... if u like not hear word, na u Sabi!!!!! Some guys will not like this buh it's the plain truth, when a lady shows that she loves u too much, some of u tend to abuse it and take advantage of it but if she has multiple partners, she won't even send the things u do (less nagging) leaving u to be more attracted to her the more

Why do you think you 're the one who is smart when you 're playing yourself. Men are smart once they realize you 're non committal then won't commit to you,agreed there are men who waste your time but I leave this with you......no real man will see a very responsible lady who has the qualities he wants and wouldn't wife her expect he has no money yet. So if you 're responsible and adds value to any man you will get marriage proposal but.if you 're the 'usual' Nigerian girl I'm sorry no one will take you serious even if it's 20 men you 've in your life.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 2:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Halfpenny:

From all indications all you care about is just to marry by hook or crook,so you 're saying that you will marry just any man who proposes to you just cuz you want to get married
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by henryhemon(m): 2:17am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm sure real women knows what kind of advise to heed to and one not to heed to. The truth is if you have a great personality men will fall over you to get your attention,you will be receiving marriage proposals left n right. But if you 're the normal girl you can have as many men in your life yet no marriage proposal.
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by jfleece(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2017
kimbra:
Where did you see money there on what I said?. Must you broke NL guys always bring money into everything?.
stop referring to nairaland guys as being "broke" the fact that u chat with them without seeing them does not warrant such insult...show some respect #
Re: To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts by Azumoney44(f): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2017
henryhemon:
I'm sure real women knows what kind of advise to heed to and one not to heed to. The truth is if you have a great personality men will fall over you to get your attention,you will be receiving marriage proposals left n right. But if you 're the normal girl you can have as many men in your life yet no marriage proposal.
my guy are you trying to tell mua that marriage proposal is now a gift you get from left and right? Though I don't date multiple, am a one man mopol so I have no experience about multiple and I don't think its my thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.