Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] (113698 Views)

UNN Medical School Thread / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / See UNN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session – Www.unn.edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DrObum(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
doctorgyna:
Hahahahahaha...... U no follow... Pls na Bishop be dis?
No na Pope!

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Jman06(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
mannyiyke:
See anoda reason i said dat u are senseless and ignorant: i did my 1st degree in parasitology and entomology, a branch of biological science, and i did biostatistics and epidemiology of both medical and veterinary parasitic diseases and we call it specifically epizootiology when it pertains to veterinary parasitology, and u're here ranting like a slow poke dat a dental student may not do them. What a stupidity!
Never mind that guy! The richest man in my town is a dentist richer than his medical colleagues, though practising in the US. If not that Nigeria is cursed with underdevelopment, coupled with the domineering attitude of the medical docs, dentists would have been far better off in Nigeria. That is why i think the dentists should fight for and have their own separate regulatory council and not being attached to the medical guys.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by doctorgyna(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Growing up is replying to issues without cursing
BigBrother9ja:

Something must be wrong with your brain...
The most difficult exam in the world indeed.
I guess other medical schools like my unilag that just recorded about 80% pass did the most simple exam in the world?
Dindinrin
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by doctorgyna(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lolz... His holiness...
DrObum:

No na Pope!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DrObum(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
doctorgyna:
Lolz... His holiness...
Ogam

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3756911/unn-medicine-result-vs-oau#55817740

This is the comparism of OAU vs UNN medicine result.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Galantsantana(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Omonoba1:
the op was probably joking cos the exam isn't even as difficult as the MBBS 111/ BDS 11B self.. The guy Neva do pathology/pharmacology dats y.
I am nt in d sciences but wit d ``dificulty`` u guys are experiencing, the degrees are stil nt ``fully`` recognised in developed countries. Why?
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Basic123: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Galantsantana:

I am nt in d sciences but wit d ``dificulty`` u guys are experiencing, the degrees are stil nt ``fully`` recognised in developed countries. Why?
Are you sure of what you are saying...if you are sure,how??
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by greatjoshy(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
chai this one strong.... e bad die
lord have mercy please, i remember how the experiece is whenevr we goto the notice board to check our result..... so much anxiety. lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Galantsantana(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Basic123:
Are you sure of what you are saying...if you are sure,how??
U have a MBBS in naija and u relocate to the States. U can't practice medicine over dere until u have some certifications in the States wch is like studying medicine again!!!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Basic123: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Galantsantana:

U have a MBBS in naija and u relocate to the States. U can't practice medicine over dere until u have some certifications in the States wch is like studying medicine again!!!
Let me lecture you,its not like studying medicine again.It is like someone that studied law abroad.He will have to go to nigerian law school before practising in nigeria.just like law,health conditions are region specific.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Galantsantana(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Basic123:
Let me lecture you,its not like studying medicine again.It is like someone that studied law abroad.He will have to go to nigerian law school before practising in nigeria.just like law,health conditions are region specific.
Do those medical expatriate in Nig go to OAU, UNILAG etc to get certified bfor performing operations in our hospitals? I knw wat am sayin
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Basic123: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Galantsantana:

Do those medical expatriate in Nig go to OAU, UNILAG etc to get certified bfor performing operations in our hospitals? I knw wat am sayin
You don't know what you are saying.USMLE is not restricted to nigerians.It is for all non American medical practitioner that wants to practice in US.Be it,indian,british etc. and that doesn't mean indian and britain medical school are not good.Nigeria can decide to be doing the samething if they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by DEPROFESSOR: 2:11am On May 21, 2017
Study Medicine In All Saints University, Dominica And St Vincent by DEPROFESSOR: 4:19am On May 01
All Saints University offers the most up to date and modern curriculum designed after the best USA and Global Medical Universities giving life to your career dreams.

Going to Medical School can be overwhelming. If you’ve been putting your ambitions on hold, it's time to stop waiting. All you need is the right educational path & people who believe in you to help you realize your dream of becoming a great physician. For a growing number of serious students, that path begins at All Saints University School of Medicine.

In All Saints we have:

- Small class sizes, enhancing the individual learning experience.

- Individual and personal attention to each student.

- Affordable tuition fees.

- Individually sponsored merit-based scholarships.

- Safe learning atmosphere.

For more info, please check on studymedicineinallsaints.com and get all the answers to your questions, beginning from your application process, to fees payment through designated Nigerian banks, to the provision of travel Visas, and the arrangement of your flights to All Saints University. Every information you need is intact. Communication pathways are also open for further questions.

You can also reach me on 07030873700 (WHATSAPP ONLY).

Don't waste your money on people who know nothing about what you are looking for. Do the right thing.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Xsem(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Galantsantana:

My brother is coming back to Nigeria from Ukraine as a medical doctor.We met a consultant to help give him a place in Nigeria prior to his coming back. He said that it won't be a problem but the only task for him is that they i.e overseas medical students coming to practice in Nigeria would write a special kind of exam just to check whether they really merited their degree.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Xsem:

My brother is coming back to Nigeria from Ukraine as a medical doctor.We met a consultant to help give him a place in Nigeria prior to his coming back. He said that it won't be a problem but the only task for him is that they i.e overseas medical students coming to practice in Nigeria would write a special kind of exam just to check whether they really merited their degree.

They go through about 6 months training and write a not so difficult exam to get the Nigerian certification. Congrats to ur bro. MBBS see themselves as Members of Big Boys Society (MBBS), but in actually it's a tough world for doctors.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Xsem(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
sgtponzihater:

They go through about 6 months training and write a not so difficult exam to get the Nigerian certification. Congrats to ur bro. MBBS see themselves as Members of Big Boys Society (MBBS), but in actually it's a tough world for doctors.
Thank you sir
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Mimmie2301(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlackOnassis:
Sadist teachers! For wetin? Even Johns Hopkins medical school no dey fail student like dis. Ogini? sad undecided
asin e d tin taya me
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 1:57pm On May 28, 2018
Xsem:

He shouldn't have gone to Ukraine to study medicine. Ukraine's medicine is good, but there's a lot of racism there. They don't allow African medical students access to Ukrainian patients, hence African medical students study medicine there by assumption, and when they get here, passing MDCN exam becomes difficult for them. In fact, they're not well exposed.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Xsem(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
mannyiyke:
He shouldn't have gone to Ukraine to study medicine. Ukraine's medicine is good, but there's a lot of racism there. They don't allow African medical students access to Ukrainian patients, hence African medical students study medicine there by assumption, and when they get here, passing MDCN exam becomes difficult for them. In fact, they're not well exposed.
That's true, although he's Now through. Already preparing for induction here in Nigeria.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
naija ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.