Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] (112098 Views)

UNN Medical School Thread / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / See UNN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session – Www.unn.edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Galantsantana:

U mean naija MBBS exam is more difficult Dan dose of ivy league but less recognized? Naja education system needs a overall hauling. DAT its d most difficult doesn't make it d best.
the op was probably joking cos the exam isn't even as difficult as the MBBS 111/ BDS 11B self.. The guy Neva do pathology/pharmacology dats y.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Drguzzykola(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

You are benefitting from QM by using a Silicon device to type rubbish here,but you will never know.

BTW,nobody in the world fully understands QM.

funny.. just like wen i wana say am studying why ure not mentally fit to reason well, no wonder why rubbish signals are sent to ur hand and innervated to typing rubbish too...hahaha..

sorry for this one i talk o..

ok chill.

in medicine too there are lot of physiology mechnism our textbook tel us the mechanism is not fully known till now ...

dont let us derail from the topic..

hit me back with op mindset constructively.
shallom.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by darkhorizon: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Drguzzykola:

funny.. just like wen i wana say am studying why ure not mentally fit to reason well, no wonder why rubbish signals are sent to ur hand and innervated to typing rubbish too...hahaha..

sorry for this one i talk o..

ok chill.

in medicine too there are lot of physiology mechnism our textbook tel us the mechanism is not fully known till now ...

dont let us derail from the topic..

hit me back with op mindset constructively.
shallom.

You can't just compare Physics to Medicine,why do you think name of Physicists are often synonymous with intelligent/smart/out of the world.

I bet if you want to say someone is a guru/genius,you would liken the person to Einstein and not Carson.
Alaafia.

Meanwhile,the technical world has made the medical world what it is today,vice-versa is not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

This is not possible. Don't use lies to win an argument. Nobody will complete MBBS and go back for BDS.
i can see you don't use your brain.. Let me give you a tip.. Google the profile of Prof Alagumba Nwoku and Prof Chima orji. Both completed MD before DMD. and were also in this same UNN.. This is just a few.. Can't continue spoon feeding you cos your ignorance is epic.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Omonoba1:
i can see you don't use your brain.. Let me give you a tip.. Google the profile of Prof Alagumba Nwoku and Prof Chima orji. Both completed MD before DMD. and were also in this same UNN.. This is just a few.. Can't continue spoon feeding you cos your ignorance is epic.

How does this stop u from scaling and polishing my tooth with 4k, and plenty "thank u sir" from u? Kids everywhere. See everything is possible. Those cases are outliers and not common, possibly u never did inferential statistics, epidemiology and d like even though I know there is public health dentistry. More dentist wish to be physicians than physicians wishing to be dentist, several dentists even leave false lives, like one who always claimed he read medicine wen I ask his course not until a whistle blower told me it's dentistry.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

How does this stop u from scaling and polishing my tooth with 4k, and plenty "thank u sir" from u? Kids everywhere. See everything is possible. Those cases are outliers and not common, possibly u never did inferential statistics, epidemiology and d like even though I know there is public health dentistry. More dentist wish to be physicians than physicians wishing to be dentist, several dentists even leave false lives, like one who always claimed he read medicine wen I ask his course not until a whistle blower told me it's dentistry.
grin grin You have jumped from your argument which is that; it is not possible to another argument . cheesy grin You are just a kid trying to measure up to men who have written the exam which according to you is the hardest one in the world and passed like it's a walk in the park.. When I took this your Almighty exams then, I passed like a boss.. Anyways, concentrate on your new job before your boss sacks you.. Need I remind you that the physicians/Dentists you are dying for are their Own Boss and gives no f*ck about you!
Shalom
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by eoadeniji(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

Still doesn't prove it is harder than Exams in Technical fields
Hmn..u are so entitled to your opinion...I really dont wanna argue here. But i know is tough,
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by eoadeniji(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Rubbish big time. Pharmacology once u use a drug chart to know the drug class, they pharmacodynamics and kinetics and few side effects that's all, the only tough thing in pathology is anath path because of it useless jargons. Part one MBBS with gross anatomy remains the toughest and one with highest failure rate. That's why step 1 USMLE is the most important.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Pathology is far more voluminous and techinical than anatomy..pharmacology is volatile, and deals with understanding minute details...maybe these exams are easier in some schools, but in Ibadan, its abiut the toughest
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

Again,there you go again, from what you sad,it is very obvious you are still a student.

How in the world would medical students finish all Anatomy and Physiology courses? You seff think for yourseff na,you have a brain.

They only take relevant modules,that's all.
the only thing i can do is smile at your ignorance
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Tisham20(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
chai
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Omonoba1:
grin grin You have jumped from your argument which is that; it is not possible to another argument . cheesy grin You are just a kid trying to measure up to men who have written the exam which according to you is the hardest one in the world and passed like it's a walk in the park.. When I took this your Almighty exams then, I passed like a boss.. Anyways, concentrate on your new job before your boss sacks you.. Need I remind you that the physicians/Dentists you are dying for are their Own Boss and gives no f*ck about you!
Shalom
are you minding the fool
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

So much for medical training. Goat being part of ur argument speaks volume. Doctors generally have more decorum. You are obviously a student talk to me when u are done and looking back, not wen u are still in the journey.
do you want me to abuse you with more colorful vocabulary cos i will and you will hate your life,i only abused you based on your level, up till now you never said what course you studied, running mouth up and down.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

Again,there you go again, from what you sad,it is very obvious you are still a student.

How in the world would medical students finish all Anatomy and Physiology courses? You seff think for yourseff na,you have a brain.

They only take relevant modules,that's all.
yinmu
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
eoadeniji:

Pathology is far more voluminous and techinical than anatomy..pharmacology is volatile, and deals with understanding minute details...maybe these exams are easier in some schools, but in Ibadan, its abiut the toughest
Dont mind that guy. for the past decades or so.. Only 2 persons have made a distinction in Pathology in Uniben..comparing MBBS 2 and MBBS 3 is like comparing sleep and death..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
are you minding the fool
I as a matter of policy don't insult ladies.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by HIScraziness(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol. Peeps who never got admitted into the medical world will always beef sha nii cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
eoadeniji:

Pharmacology is volatile because students read to pass. It's almost the simplest and morbid anatomy and maybe chem path is the tough one in pathology. Once u've sailed through the hard nuts of last anatomy reading the other pathologies save pathoma won't be that tough. Microbiology made ridiculously simple, D Indian haematology text, baby harsh mohan, will crush the pathology tests with a lot of past questions. Lippincott maybe enuf for pharmacology, some school Batram katzung. But part 1 is a tough one, I congratulate those that cross year 3 because they have almost 90% chance of becoming noble doctors and dental surgeons.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

This is not possible. Don't use lies to win an argument. Nobody will complete MBBS and go back for BDS.
See d medical doctos who went back and studied dentistry and then finally specialized in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Without a dental degree, even as medical doctors, they could not specialize in oral and maxillofacial surgery 'cos it's a specialty of dentistry. They're numerous. I just singled out these ones. Read and digest, then liberate urself from foolishness and stark illiteracy. They are: Drs christiaan hoogendijk, clare schilling, and ben gurney. See d web searches here: http://www.theface.co.za/dr_hoogendijk_head_neck_surgeon_wilgers_team.php and http://www.geneeskundeboek.nl/9780199583294/oxford-handbook-of-oral-and-maxillofacial-surgery
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Jman06(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
But why are Nigerian medical doctors so insecured that they have to tell lies to the gullible public in order to make other medical/health professionals appear less important FCOL, the job description of all the medical and health professionals are clearly define world over. Be good at what you do and let others also thrive in theirs.

If they are not lying that the dentists write a different standard of MBBS exams, they are lying that the Pharmacists want to start awarding Doctor of pharmacy because they want to bear the 'Dr' title. Spreading lies here and there!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by eoadeniji(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Pharmacology is volatile because students read to pass. It's almost the simplest and morbid anatomy and maybe chem path is the tough one in pathology. Once u've sailed through the hard nuts of last anatomy reading the other pathologies save pathoma won't be that tough. Microbiology made ridiculously simple, D Indian haematology text, baby harsh mohan, will crush the pathology tests with a lot of past questions. Lippincott maybe enuf for pharmacology, some school Batram katzung. But part 1 is a tough one, I congratulate those that cross year 3 because they have almost 90% chance of becoming noble doctors and dental surgeons.
These things u said are relative to schools and curriculum...but I want to believe that if one does a survey among medical students, which exams are tougher, most votes will likey be won, by path and pharm
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by eoadeniji(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Omonoba1:
Dont mind that guy. for the past decades or so.. Only 2 persons have made a distinction in Pathology in Uniben..comparing MBBS 2 and MBBS 3 is like comparing sleep and death..
Na so bro...once you pass path and pharm, na to dey thank your God....there is less time to prepare for path and pharm than for anatomy, phsyio and co, also, the stress of clinical postings too, plus, the way the exams are structured in Ibadan...
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

i know u're lying. But even if he told u he studied medicine, he was technically correct, cos dentistry is a specialty of medicine. But i doubt he told u dat, afterall all u've been uttering are gibberish. U even agreed with him unknowingly. Afterall, d 2nd mbbs is a term u all call d exam, but it's supposed to be called 2nd mbbs/bds cos dental students are involved. So, if a dental student said he took 2nd mbbs, is he wrong?
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
mannyiyke:
i know u're lying. But even if he told u he studied medicine, he was technically correct, cos dentistry is a specialty of medicine. But i doubt he told u dat, afterall all u've been uttering are gibberish. U even agreed with him unknowingly. Afterall, d 2nd mbbs is a term u all call d exam, but it's supposed to be called 2nd mbbs/bds cos dental students are involved. So, if a dental student said he took 2nd mbbs, is he wrong?

If a Dentist is asked his course of study and he keeps saying medicine and surgery instead of dentistry it is justified? A 50yrs old man without education can be taught to read, write and reason rationally, if u can't then it's obviously no one's fault.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

If a Dentist is asked his course of study and he keeps saying medicine and surgery instead of dentistry it is justified? A 50yrs old man without education can be taught to read, write and reason rationally, if u can't then it's obviously no one's fault.
From ur earlier posts, i knew u're lying. He might not have told u dat. Afterall, Dentistry is a noble profession.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Elle277(f): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
The Lecturer should be ashamed, what you give is what you get, Babbage in...
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I as a matter of policy don't insult ladies.
whatever as far as you have nothing else to say
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by pimper24: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Any further school on Nigeria after my first degree is a no no. You cannot see this on any part of the world. Abroad, Students partied and read with less stress and yet passed well.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

See anoda reason i said dat u are senseless and ignorant: i did my 1st degree in parasitology and entomology, a branch of biological science, and i did biostatistics and epidemiology of both medical and veterinary parasitic diseases and we call it specifically epizootiology when it pertains to veterinary parasitology, and u're here ranting like a slow poke dat a dental student may not do them. What a stupidity!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by 4larhhh(f): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gordieshegz:

sister,on the contrary they are not in most instances..

there is much more taught than could be remembered at a spot..
the stuffs are new,many thought it would be the normal biology and chemistry but the real case was far from those thoughts..

the stuffs are hard to grab and voluminous to master..

just imagine writing exams on 2years of study(200l and 300l) as follows

theory and mcqs 5hours paper on each,like 300 mad objective questions in 2hours

ANATOMY on Monday
PHYSIOLOGY on Tuesday
BIOCHEMISTRY on Wednesday

practical anatomy on Thursday
practical physiology on Friday
biochemistry on the following week Monday.

viva on Tuesday and Wednesday.

without break in between..
I see, quite tasking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.