Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] (112154 Views)

UNN Medical School Thread / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / See UNN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session – Www.unn.edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by taiwo3489(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

You talk with so much confidence,over common extension of Secondary School Math. SMH.

How would you do year 3 and year 2 zoology in year 1,guy you are obviously a Stupid Chest-Beater Ahn Ahn ...

Extension of sec skul math abi but med is nt extension of sec skul biology. Oh! I 4got it brought from heaven. Olodo
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by arrestdarrester: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
taiwo3489:

O-de omo, so what u are doing is not predictable abi, oh! I forgot, u will be tot something diff from wat ur snr are been tot.

Why all the Engineering students wey we do physics and chemistry together for year 1 in university no beat me na? Instead they were busy complaining about Maths wey I no offer with them. All the complaining vaporize when them see person O'level Maths result. By the time them ask my Jamb score na im dem chill. I no boast Ooo but come on...

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by darkhorizon: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2017
taiwo3489:

Extension of sec skul math abi but med is nt extension of sec skul biology. Oh! I 4got it brought from heaven. Olodo

Guy,do you have a Physics background?
Because if you do,you will know that you will be introduced to some new/crazy/bizzare/unfamiliar concepts you have never come across in Physics before.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by arrestdarrester: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=taiwo3489 post=55799658]

Bravo! For ur mind u don talk. So tell me, medical courses are not understandable abi.
Olodo better get it into ur thick skull that there is no excuse for failure
[/quote

I never failed...thank God. But I never called those who failed to satisfy the examiners 'olodo']
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by majalisa(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
HIScraziness:

biochemistry is not a course anybody can toil with at all, you gat to sit down and read again, again and again! all I do is cram it tho... lol
true, it needs cramming.
. Lucky me I got over it by studying past questions religiously.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by arrestdarrester: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=taiwo3489 post=55799658]

Bravo! For ur mind u don talk. So tell me, medical courses are not understandable abi.
Olodo better get it into ur thick skull that there is no excuse for failure
[/quote

I never failed...thank God. But I never called those who failed to satisfy the examiners 'olodo'.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Johnsown1(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2017
1: Why won't they fail,when the lecturers rearly come to classes and knows what they are teaching.

2: Many of them will fling textbooks and handouts up and down without explaining the students the contents.

3: Why is Nigeria higher institutions theory oriented instead of the practical oriented.

I strongly believe that the right medical facilities are not installed in our education system, that's why many of our politicians flies abroad immediately they notice a slight headache.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017
sgtponzihater:

This is not possible. Don't use lies to win an argument. Nobody will complete MBBS and go back for BDS.
Google will be ur best teacher. I can see u're local; that's why u don't know. When i'm less busy, i'll reel them out, 2gether with d web searches where u'll find them so dat u'll stop arguing blindly. I hate blind and stupid arguments. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by bizzibodi(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
HIScraziness:
Anything related to biochemistry can be madly difficult to pass! Almost fainted when I was about to check my BCH 722 result Course wey I no suppose do at all
722 no b 700 level course?
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Drguzzykola(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

You talk with so much confidence,over common extension of Secondary School Math. SMH.

How would you do year 3 and year 2 zoology in year 1,guy you are obviously a Stupid Chest-Beater Ahn Ahn ...
u see ur life..
ask medic.. u see say the thing catch u like cold self..we take it as a borrowed course in year one ..
Zoology(AEB 302 in first semester) & (AEB 200 in second semester) with the practical follow..

The way we answer questions self in class self, science lecturer confessed medics will always b medic.. even among there own real student...

am still saying.. if question is gonna b base on intelligence and how technical u are.. Medic wont be reading for exam ..
no b to reason..
a normal lazy human should be able to reason..
i ll b sleeping to get my head relax and do little study and smash the technical exam ure talking about.
we are talking if brain drain courses ure talking intelligence..
in medicin u dont know a question that is all..
u cant reason and get MBBS question except u read and u forget then remember later but intelligence question.i dont need to read all syllabus bro.. i can decide to skip a question and get it later with indepth reasoning before leaving exam hall...

u no read gross anatomy or physiology or BCH and u wana remember..
u wan mad ni..

in year 3 we do head and neck ..
very funny as the brain will b ready to study itself..

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by ziga: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2017
It is too bad that the toughest exam in the world doesn't produce the best doctors in the world.

It is not by toughness alone but by...
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by HIScraziness(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
bizzibodi:

722 no b 700 level course?

Nope. In Unizik, those in 400 level and some medicals do borrow the course just like we did genetics meant for 200 level back at hundred level
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by HIScraziness(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
majalisa:
true, it needs cramming.
. Lucky me I got over it by studying past questions religiously.

Seriously! What we mostly write here is subjective
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by bizzibodi(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
taiwo3489:

U are seriously not serious, talking about high jamb score, Medicine student write Biology and and some other cheap subject like that, compare Engineering student who will write PHY, CHEM, MATH. Even a blind man will see the difference.

If u think ANT, BCH and the likes are difficult, then try Engineering Math(s), Mechanics, Structural analysis and design, Surveying...etc the list is endless

Note: most medical student don't know maths not to talk of further maths while in sec. Skul even till tertiary level.

Note: Anatomy can never be as wide as Physics.
pple who study engineering are/should b pple we are naturally good in maths,maths is like akara to them.if u dnt like,think or know u will fail engineering.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2017
For that fellow who was pointing at dental students, note dat 273 medical students took d exam, 107 passed while 47 dental students took d exam and 10 passed. Which means 166 medical students and 37 dental students failed.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Drguzzykola(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
taiwo3489:

Bravo!!! I love ur mentality @ every brilliant chap goes for medicine. Just say it straight that it dullard that goes for Engineering. I pity ur condition.
u mean u saw every in my post?? u see ur life ..i never said every .. i said most..
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by darkhorizon: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Drguzzykola:

u see ur life..
ask medic.. u see say the thing catch u like cold self..we take it as a borrowed course in year one ..
Zoology(AEB 302 in first semester) & (AEB 200 in second semester) with the practical follow..

The way we answer questions self in class self, science lecturer confessed medics will always b medic.. even among there own real student...

am still saying.. if question is gonna b base on intelligence and how technical u are.. Medic wont be reading for exam ..
no b to reason..
i ll b sleeping to get my head relax and do little study and smash the technical exam ure talking about.
u cant reason and get MBBS question except u read and u forget then remember later but intelligence question.i dont need to read all syllabus bro.. i can decide to skip a question and get it later with indepth reasoning before leaving exam hall...

u wan mad ni..

If I continue arguing with someone like you, It will just end up in Iterations of measuring balls.

You are clearly Ignorant.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Antichristus: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2017
In the developed world, teachers/lecturers evaluate students' learning in the same way that students evaluate their teachers'/lecturers' teaching. This would never happen in a UK university. If ever it does, the lecturers' jobs would be on the line. Many Nigerian 'academics' dubiously gained qualifications and promotions and are, therefore, incompetent in discharging their duties.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by HIScraziness(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Drguzzykola:

u see ur life..

no b to reason..

u wan mad ni..

dunno why you are wasting your time arguing with the guy. He thinks it's all bou cramming. Can't help but laugh tho. Still arguing how possible for us to do zoology courses in year one grin....

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by LBanks(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Gordieshegz:

hehehehe,..please,tell us you are kidding here..like honestly?
it will be foolhardy of anyone to think other courses aren't peculiar in their own ways but you should still try and get the gist right..

here it is
to compare individuals,you will need a baseline to do so.

first,a walk down to the memorylane,most guys in med schools were topnotches in their high schools,got mad scores in the so called physics and chemistry in jamb and post jamb,that is a fact on your face if you won't deny it.

secondly,records have it that medical/life sciences students sit for the same chemistry exam and similar physics exam,then the results will prove a point to those who won't deny it..
In my year one in a particular university in the south west,
imagine more than 56As (I am talking about scores as high as 90s) in medicine alone out 123 students,17As in dentistry out of 35 students, similar in pharmacy but just 8As in Chemistry department,not more than 5As in physics department and it has always been the same except for some tech guys
and here you are speaking the PRIDE language we can't fathom..

you guys will be waiting till there is test/exam around the corner before reading,now have to crash read and get poor marks in consequence and come here to say your courses are harder than medical courses..
see if we read like you do,flourescent electron microscope won't be able to focus on our scores because it will be so insignificant..

students who could survive and were withdrawn from medical sciences go to other department like economics to make a first class honours and you are still thinking you do harder thing than they do..

let them try stipple chase or gaze and negative marking of an eye for an eye in your department and come and complain here later..

NB:my attempt isn't to bash any course but to put something straight
There is no need talking to you because you can never understand. So you think Engineering is all about basic Physics ,Chemistry and Maths or you think people that came out with good grades in Engineering just read their lecturers notebook and textbook and passed? It involves extensive reading also and continous reading of any good textbook or article you see related to your course and also technical reasoning because it is wide and technical. If you have not understood the course you studied in your previous years or semester, there is no way you can understand the present one,because it is more likely an advanced or more complex form of the previous. My brother salute anybody that made a 2/1 or 1st class in Engineering, its not easy. And what makes you think Engineering students didn't do well in courses like Biology as well. I for one did very well in Biology then likewise my friends, but I hated it because the theory was just too much and I hated too much of theory. I just had this love for calculation I.e. Maths and Physics, its just a matter of preference
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by HIScraziness(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Faculty of health sciences and basic meds mostly hate having B or C as part of their grades in year two but engineering?? Having a "E" is a norm grin grin

Can't believe a sane person is comparing medicals to engineering, are u kidding me?? grin grin

They wee still come here and yab bou how voluminous their physics and maths are shocked, c'mon! Radiographers do this too, and they know it can never measure up to MBCH, Physiology, Gross ANA

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Drguzzykola(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

If I continue arguing with someone like you, It will just end up in Iterations of measuring balls.

You are clearly Ignorant.
and thats the best anybody with no point can give..

anybody can feel like saying ignorance ..

my summary is .
any sane person can study little and answer intelligent questions perfectly.

dont compare mbbs where u have to read and read every tom and dick..re read again

the brain in a sane man is meant to reason technically naturally but the brain is not meant to reason out anatomy , physiology mechanism and bch pathways..else insane men,

why taking the normal function of brain as if its a strange thing ..MBBS student only make it compulsory for there brain to read and assimilate by force ..thats why medical books are brain draining.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by darkhorizon: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Drguzzykola:

and thats the best anybody with no point can give..

anybody can feel like saying ignorance ..

my summary is .
any sane person can study little and answer intelligent questions perfectly.

dont compare mbbs where u have to read and read every tom and dick..re read again

the brain in a sane man is meant to reason technically naturally but the brain is not meant to reason out anatomy , physiology mechanism and bch pathways..else insane men,

why taking the normal function of brain as if its a strange thing ..MBBS student only make it compulsory for there brain to read and assimilate by force ..thats why medical books are brain draining.

You clearly don't know what you are saying ,all those Pathways,Physiology Mechanics can be crammed,take it or leave it.

Not like QM where if you don't know what you are doing,you don't know.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Leonardo1809(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Don't worry its just the beginning to your failure,countdown to 15yrs till una leave school
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Daboywizzy:
UNN med results have always been an issue of life and tears.. Resit students should just start preparing to rewrite.. Repeat students should start early for next year, fail out students should take heart or Jump into a lagoon
wicked

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
DrP2000:

Bros, the standard are not the same , you can't compare both though dental is also hard but not as tough as medicine. During second MB exam, the cut off mark for dental are reduced below that of medicine but that of medicine is not reduced rather can even be upgraded if so many people passed ,.so as to reduce the quota or number of people going into the next class. Pls am.speaking in relation to UNN where I graduated from , don't know of other schools or college of medicine. But the funny aspect of all these exam is that if your father is a doctor and a lecturer in the college, it earns you outright pass with little input from you so there is no equity or fair judgement.
u're a big liar. D standard is d same for both. I'm still in dat sch. Say what u know. Dat's how people spread falsehood. I'm in dat sch and i know how it works. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by lekbel09(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
bad looking result reminds me of the days at LUTH u go see pesin with matric no wey don dey skul since 2003 this is not lecturer fault at all
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Drguzzykola(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

You clearly don't know what you are saying ,all those Pathways,Physiology Mechanics can be crammed,take it or leave it.

Not like QM where if you don't know what you are doing,you don't know.

yess boss.naso .cram it ..cram gross anatomy , don't understand it..cram it if u no go Mad.

QM kor...
u never see crazy medics before..if they say passing ur so call QM is gonna be our yardstick ..Medic that can overdo. lol..
guy medic will know what they are doing and pass it..

coz ur lecturer say they dont know it mellowed ur reason abt it..funny.. lazy human being with there excuse self ehn..

u ll cram and go and face viva question na.wen consultant u dont even know from other school in viva ask u any question in gross anatomy. face to face..

lol.. u never enter viva room self u go wan dey piss for body..
u dont av any point jor.

go and study ur textbooks well and sleep well.
tell me how u wont smash the QM ure talking abt wen ur brain is at alert and sound..

guy ...bye abeg free me..make i go read my book jor..

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mannyiyke: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Omonoba1:
So you are saying the school of basic medical sciences would reduce the pass mark for Dentistry and leave that of medicine and only 10 will still pass?? Or you don't know the pics attached by the Op is the result of the dental students?? In all Medical Schools in Nigeria, the pass mark for the MBBS 11/BDS 1A is the same..Even upgrade of results is done across board... Secondly, that your father is a Doctor or even the Dean of Medicine/Dentistry self doesn't grant you outright pass in Med school though they can influence it a bit.
Thank for puncturing his lies. I'm a dental student in dat same UNN, and he's 100% a liar (Lie Mohammed) when it comes to this. Bro, d standard is d same 4 both medicine and dentistry at UNN. They all lie to claim dat they are d best whereas it's untrue.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by darkhorizon: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Drguzzykola:

yess boss.naso .cram it ..cram gross anatomy , don't understand it..cram it if u no go Mad.

QM kor...
u never see crazy medics before..if they say passing ur so call QM is gonna be our yardstick ..Medic that can overdo. lol..
guy medic will know what they are doing and pass it..

coz ur lecturer say they dont know it mellowed ur reason abt it..funny.. lazy human being with there excuse self ehn..

u ll cram and go and face viva question na.wen consultant u dont even know from other school in viva ask u any question in gross anatomy. face to face..

lol.. u never enter viva room self u go wan dey piss for body..
u dont av any point jor.

go and study ur textbooks well and sleep well.
tell me how u wont smash the QM ure talking abt wen ur brain is at alert and sound..

guy ...bye abeg free me..make i go read my book jor..

You are benefitting from QM by using a Silicon device to type rubbish here,but you will never know.

BTW,nobody in the world fully understands QM.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2017
My days with medic showed me they are one of the smartest. I used to work in a diagnotic centre and I saw how medical officers had the zest to learn, I saw how one asked me how d X-rays work and he learnt normal x-ray, to pleural effusions, haemothorax, chest malignancies, pneumonias, TB features, to recognising air fluid levels on plain abdominal x-rays, the fractures and dislocations, this young dude learnt this and later started seeing things I couldn't quickly identify, d image scientist working there would shoot films and will never have enuf patience to ask what he shoots, all he payed attention to was USS probably because it makes cool money. Doctors do a lot in a very short time and sacrifice their time, intelligence and innovativeness for the rest of us. I give it to them any day. Any physics graduate coming to argue with them is at best a psychotic element in search of direction, and this thread is definitely out of it.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.