Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55832 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

Now you sound frustrated.

No you sound stewpid by saying nonsense.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you mean bitter? hahah i always support my argument like this with tangible evidence not just talking, Buhari resign from PTF and that ministry was closed down because nobody is fit to run it.. Go to some schools, Hospital, and see PTF building, Those building was built by Buhari..

So many roads maybe you need to go ask those that are feeding you with lies that election is over close to 2yrs now hahah.. Even your masters have since stop that propaganda as it did not work then and now all they are praying for is for him to die hahaha..
Newswatch is not buhari's opposition, as a matter of fact most of their former editors are in APC now read their report again on buhari's ptf

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

No you sound stewpid by saying nonsense.
You sound like a little child when you abuse.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

Newswatch is not buhari's opposition, as a matter of fact most of their former editors are in APC now read their report again on buhari's ptf

LOL and since 2000 no one have even bring out proof of all that? Where is the private estate, the money etc? hahaha That was a cook up story because of Buhari 2003 Presidential ambition samething that was done by GEJ in 2015..

Boy we have gone pass that and even the baby born in 2000 know it's all a cook up story..

Even OBJ, GEJ, IBB, etc have said and name Buhari the most honest man in Nigeria..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

You may not be fair to yourself to read this but I will send you some excerpts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/353981-obasanjo-exposes-buharis-mismanagement-of-ptf.html?espv=1

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL and since 2000 no one have even bring out proof of all that? Where is the private estate, the money etc? hahaha That was a cook up story because of Buhari 2003 Presidential ambition samething that was done by GEJ in 2015..

Boy we have gone pass that and even the baby born in 2000 know it's all a cook up story..

Even OBJ, GEJ, IBB, etc have said and name Buhari the most honest man in Nigeria..
A very honest failure and disaster you meant?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

You sound more like a todler boy, I hate when someone keep bringing up same issue as an excuse to blackmail someone, You guys have been posting that since 2015 and aisde that no other proof.. Now tell me is newswatch the only news paper we have then?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

A very honest failure and disaster you meant?

That's what you keep saying and going back and front over it, Bring out evidence and stop this nonsense..

So when you go to court you only present one new paper as an evidence and think you will get judgement hahah? No wonder your likes don't win in arguement..

Maybe you can take your time to check the thread below mostly the sixth post about PTF..

https://www.nairaland.com/604188/one-vote-two-honest-men
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

You may not be fair to yourself to read this but I will send you some excerpts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/353981-obasanjo-exposes-buharis-mismanagement-of-ptf.html?espv=1

And that same OBJ later refer to Buhari as the most honest man in Nigeria? hahaha when it come to politics boy don't trust your father as he can blackmail you and later apologise..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You sound more like a todler boy, I hate when someone keep bringing up same issue as an excuse to blackmail someone, You guys have been posting that since 2015 and aisde that no other proof.. Now tell me is newswatch the only news paper we have then?
Guess you didn't see the one I just posted as reported by Thisday newspaper and quoted by naij.com? I could send you tons of reports but what's the need? Deranged, brainwashed BMC errand boys won't even see it
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

Guess you didn't see the one I just posted as reported by Thisday newspaper and quoted by naij.com? I could send you tons of reports but what's the need? Deranged, brainwashed BMC errand boys won't even see it

You don't even know what you posted and you wanna win an arguement hahah? You posted Naij from google search and you call it thisday? hahahahha please will you mind to quote me to the thisday you posted i really wanna see it..

Beside that was 1999 When OBJ is trying to blackmail Buhari because of his 2003 presidential ambition..

That same OBJ has refer Buhari to be the most honest Nigerian on different occasion.. hahah
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And that same OBJ later refer to Buhari as the most honest man in Nigeria? hahaha when it come to politics boy don't trust your father as he can blackmail you and later apologise..
You are playing politics but I'm being objective to the truth here. All y'all goons defending buhari never saw anything wrong with the way the government has become and is becoming even more lawless by the day, flouting court orders and processes on a regular, federal character long dead, yet you spew balderdash
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You don't even know what you posted and you wanna win an arguement hahah? You posted Naij from google search and you call it thisday? hahahahha please will you mind to quote me to the thisday you posted i really wanna see it..

Beside that was 1999 When OBJ is trying to blackmail Buhari because of his 2003 presidential ambition..

That same OBJ has refer Buhari to be the most honest Nigerian on different occasion.. hahah

"ThisDay in an exclusive report said the exposure was contained in the original copy of a report by the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF) Interim Management Committee, instituted on July 7, 1999 by Obasanjo."

Must be hard for you to read well... Kpele.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

You are playing politics but I'm being objective to the truth here. All y'all goons defending buhari never saw anything wrong with the way the government has become and is becoming even more lawless by the day, flouting court orders and processes on a regular, federal character long dead, yet you spew balderdash

So you've moved from blackmailing him to how the Govt is run now? hahahha Please tell us the court order and what make him lawless..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

"ThisDay in an exclusive report said the exposure was contained in the original copy of a report by the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF) Interim Management Committee, instituted on July 7, 1999 by Obasanjo."

Must be hard for you to read well... Kpele.

Did you check the link from Nairaand i post? so check and that was in 2011 even victor Attah GEJ loyalist defend Buhari then when OBJ try to blackmail him..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So you've moved from blackmailing him to how the Govt is run now? hahahha Please tell us the court order and what make him lawless..
You just sound as lost as your paymaster! Moved from blackmailing? What was the original issue of discourse here? You see why very few people manage to engage you guys in any meaningful discourse? Everything to you guys is politics! Gosh! I gave you facts and figures and you call it blackmail, forgetting even the original topic of discourse when I pulled you back to it. Confused lots confusing gullible lots...
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

You just sound as lost as your paymaster! Moved from blackmailing? What was the original issue of discourse here? You see why very few people manage to engage you guys in any meaningful discourse? Everything to you guys is politics! Gosh! I gave you facts and figures and you call it blackmail, forgetting even the original topic of discourse when I pulled you back to it. Confused lots confusing gullible lots...

LOL you gave me fact and figure from newswatch of 1999? I ask you if that's the only Newspaper in Nigeria as at then.. We have been seeing that since 2014 or even before and you guys still bring it up as evidence what happen to any other evidence hahaha..

You are just doing this all in the name of discrediting PMB and your argument hold no water boy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.