Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55835 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by anzaku47(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
The truth is always very bitter
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.
U know nothing. Sgf is by appointment check Google

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by BraniacX(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.
he does that whenever the beneficiary isn't Hausa/Fulani, customs, NTA among others, chief justice of the supreme court was because he couldn't find any loophole to use and the confirmation was in his absence

6 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by limitless777(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is curse to his generation

WHAT made FFK a "fool" please?
Is there no substance in his claims?

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by permit(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
blooood of lalasticlala, in situations lik ds we should be askin of mr pmb, am nt sure he's d one dat made ds appointment.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Guyman02:

There are Fulanis in plateau state claiming ownership of the state which has led to so many riots in recent times

There are Hausa/Fulani, yes, just like there are other tribes as well. They are all settlers, nothing more, nothing less.

It's their land grabbing tendencies that is making them want to claim lands that do not belong to them.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ioreth69(f): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
comradejudism:
i pity the zombies
na u b the real zombie

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by kafeii123: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Philistine:

So says a .... Philistine....?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by danjaD(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
The truth is that we Christian's don't even help each other when we get positions in govt. So I don't fancy giving them, we preach about being our brothers keeper but we never practice it. A Muslim will just hear his fellow Muslim brothers name and assist him no matter where he's from, but Christians will not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by legalvoice(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Philistine:

...and what are you?

Delusional demented capital Zombie

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by RaptorX: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
abayomi23:
I am a yoruba man and a Christian , i am less concerned about where ever an appointee comes from, what has this sectional , tribalistic and religious appointment in the past given to us as a nation ? its been fraud and corruption. FFK should jump into the lagoon. with all the appointments made by GEJ to please all sections and religion , what did we get ? pure and unadulterated corruption. PMB , i beg do whatever pleases you and move nigeria forward. PMB till 2024. FFK and PDP JUMP INTO THE LAGOON.
The bigot with all the ab.okis surrounding him can be president for the next one million years and this country will not move an inch forward, because you can't give what you don't have. Only to be fooling you people with his fake anti corruption war while buying time for his real agenda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nmaster: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Long life and prosperity Baba Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ilohemmy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari led government is full of favouritism

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by mmsen: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
agabusta:

It still looks odd that a region with such a well documented problem with illiteracy has so many people in senior positions in the civil service.

It simply makes no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by koolaid87: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yorubas, pls support the Ibos and let's fight for proper restructuring

Our mumu don do..

We're the only 'get along' tribe...Yet, we justify that by saying we're tolerant.

Hell No, I call it cowardice.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
RaptorX:
The bigot with all the ab.oki surrounding him can be president for the next one million years and this country will not move an inch forward, because you can't give what you don't have. Only to be fooling you people with his fake anti corruption war while buying time for his real agenda.
It was never about corruption. It was about ensuring that a certain people are in positions of authority

3 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by benedictac(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Buhari till 2023
Recession till 2023. you know?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
President of the North, he can't help it, even if he wanted to do the right thing his innate bigotry won't let him.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by AntiWailer: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
morscino:

Mumu!...d new dg of NIA is a christian...a lot of ppl in dis country went to sch but are not educated.

You ppl believe every northerner is a hausa/fulani muslim.

FFK knows what ur sentiments are and he knows how dumb you lots are abt a lot of things,thereby propagating exactly what u want to hear/see.

Fact.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by yankidelta(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
agabusta:

Have u heard of the FEDERAL CHARACTER principle?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Adeinfo: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
tuscani:
sharaap.
sorry, you are being mischievous Learn to put away sentiments and emotions, examine the fact first

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by spartan117(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
dotedote:
Regardless of whatever you wish him, you dont matter.

quote author=spartan117 post=55774430]Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot
Oh! I very much do matter undecided
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
limitless777:

WHAT made FFK a "fool" please?
Is there no substance in his claims?

They would rather ignore the message and be busy attacking the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by anyebedgreat: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why is it that it is only when it comes to promoting inter tribal hatred that you will hear FFK's voice? ?

6 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obiohai:

Is your foolishness in your generation or you alone ??
FFK made a valid point. You are a zombie. You need.....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by jardprinz: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
spartan117:
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot

This ones village people are using his calabash to cook.
How can someone lack sense this much

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
bigiyaro:
bros forget the grammar, e no epp anybody. is the current NIA DG a Christian or not? Jst ansa d question.
is a jew as if Buhari cabinet is not of the muslim majority already before still taking the office of the sgf from them. In your own dullard sense, compare and contrast the office of the sgf and that of the nia and tell me which is more viable when it comes to political sphere. I have no problem with his removal but rather with his replacement.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tushborn:
we don hear ezugo
For ur mind now u don speak igbo?
Hahaha! I laugh in hangul
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by orisa37: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Coming from Mr. President at this time is not WAI and smacks of extreme Politics and Selfishness. Any demonstration of Knowledge based on ethnicity is not safe and secured. It's a Failure ab initio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.