Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55824 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2017
IDnoble1:

People like you made Nigeria this worse with your religious sentiments, they(Pastors) have brainwashed you that you ppl can't just think straight again. Did you ask ursef why the Christians were removed and why were the ppl acting in the vacant position moved there. Have you ever asked ursef why Nigeria is like this today, why is China and some other countries less religious making it than Nigeria.
Your religious leaders only brainwash you for their own gains and your own detriment, so wake up.
Thank you sir or what else do you want me say? Ok, get lost. Religion sentiment is the game the president i voted for is playing, hence why i'm being dejected of his sense of judgement. Be you theist or atheist, we all deserve equall treatment.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by menxer: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

Kindly list the "good" policies, and how they have benefited the common man.

By the way, do you realize that appointments have a bearing on policies? People make and implement policies so therefore if you have the wrong people in place, you can't succeed with the task at hand.

My people have a saying "when you hate someone, you can't see or hear anything good about that person no matter what"

PMB was accused of coming to Islamize Nigeria but most of the people he appointed even from the north are Christians, not even Hausa or fulani.

Yes, merit is a good thing based on the criteria used.
In the case of the NIA & SFG, it is the "most senior permanent secretary" that takes over in Acting capacity, no appointments yet.

In as much as I want a better Nigeria, I don't have to be negative or pessimistic about everything the present Administration does just because I don't like the person of the President.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by jpphilips(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2017
spartan117:
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot

It is not my duty to give you and FFK sense. The appointments were given to career civil servants not political appointees, if at this age you dont have sense, when shall it become?

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Ak2fyn(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
You are kidding right?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2017
menxer:

My people have a saying "when you hate someone, you can't see or hear anything good about that person no matter what"

PMB was accused of coming to Islamize Nigeria but most of the people he appointed even from the north are Christians, not even Hausa or fulani.

Yes, merit is a good thing based on the criteria used.
In the case of the NIA & SFG, it is the "most senior permanent secretary" that takes over in Acting capacity, no appointments yet.

In as much as I want a better Nigeria, I don't have to be negative or pessimistic about everything the present Administration does just because I don't like the person of the President.

Mister, I asked a simple question - what are the good policies of the government and how have they benefited the common man?
You chose not to answer but preached a sermon instead, that answers the question I guess, no good policy to point to.

I have no business with the person of the president, but I very much do have a business with his policies or lack of them. I don't believe in sentiments, it's a case of let the facts, figures and reality speak for themselves. Eod.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Thank you sir or what else do you want me say? Ok, get lost. Religion sentiment is the game the president i voted for is playing, hence why i'm being dejected of his sense of judgement. Be you theist or atheist, we all deserve equall treatment.

Word.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is far from being a society where there is equal treatment for all citizens.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by bigiyaro(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
is a jew as if Buhari cabinet is not of the muslim majority already before still taking the office of the sgf from them. In your own dullard sense, compare and contrast the office of the sgf and that of the nia and tell me which is more viable when it comes to political sphere. I have no problem with his removal but rather with his replacement.
i don't give a fvck what ur problem is. the question is, is the current NIA DG a Christian? yes or no?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by IDnoble1: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Its a pity you misunderstood it, Did PMB go out of the system(affected ministry) to bring new ppl, or is PS not next to ministers and even they are still acting, so wat are the sentiments about?. And, mind you I'm also a religious person but tired of all the sentiments from our religious leaders. Our political leaders steal our national treasure at the detriments of the masses, they go to the so called religious leaders give them theirs tru tithe or donation or any other name they call it. And you see the religious leaders flying in jet or big cars and the masses suffering, with Church and mosque members inclusive. And they still hide under religion to publicly canvass for those thieves or have you forgotten how almost all of them supported GEJ. or is that what the religions truly teach.
So,

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by emeka2847: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Since dem born me, I never see useless comments like this one. Ha!

spartan117:
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by VULCAN(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Let us assume he did not bypass the most senior civil servants to make this appointments: are you now telling us that there is nothing strange in the fact that most senior civil servants are Hausa Fulani in a country with numerous tribes?

90% of buhari's political appointees are Hausa Fulani. There is a word for such deplorable behaviour

Be sincere for once.

agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2017
bigiyaro:
i don't give a fvck what ur problem is. the question is, is the current NIA DG a Christian? yes or no?
i don't give a fvck what ur problem is. the question is, were the former NIA DG and the former SGF not christians? Yes or no? and is the acting SGF now not a muslim? Yes or no? If your both answer is yes, then get lost.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by eke28(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2017
If only fulani will make Nigeria great, let all the people in his cabinet be fulani. I know all this ffk noise is to attract Pmb attention. We are wiser now.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by menxer: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

Mister, I asked a simple question - what are the good policies of the government and how have they benefited the common man?
You chose not to answer but preached a sermon instead, that answers the question I guess, no good policy to point to.

I have no business with the person of the president, but I very much do have a business with his policies or lack of them. I don't believe in sentiments, it's a case of let the facts, figures and reality speak for themselves. Eod.

From your diction I know your Use of English is above average and should know what "albeit" means when used to qualify a word.

I may not know all "good" policies made by this administration, but the few that made headlines or are implemented are commendable.
1) normalization of BSc & HND status
2) whistle blower act
3) implementation of TSA & BVN
4) new National health policy
Etc

@bolded belies the tone of your comments.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Gassa007: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation
If I curse you,you will never to know the effect on your generation. Where is your brain
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Sheikhskeleddon(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2017
FFK is nt a good man, he is jst tryn to cause confusions among people. But don't worry FFK u will find that in ur family by God grace
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by DarkTroll: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the [b]office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency [/b]are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.
Are you saying those positions aren't positions of appointment?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by VULCAN(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Most of the people that express these types of sentiments are incompetent people who depend on their tribal affiliations to make headway in life.

So when they see someone clearly favouring his tribe over competence they don't condemn it because they know that they themselves are beneficiaries of the same at their own level.

Its been 2 yrs and we have slid down the rankings of all major indices of human development since Buhari came in and someone is screaming he should stay till 2023 despite public knowledge that the man is battling ill health. He has not been able to preside over FEC meeting two weeks in a row. His cabal made up of his kinsmen are running the country aground while the poor man is battling to regain his health. Shame on your type!

abayomi23:
I am a yoruba man and a Christian , i am less concerned about where ever an appointee comes from, what has this sectional , tribalistic and religious appointment in the past given to us as a nation ? its been fraud and corruption. FFK should jump into the lagoon. with all the appointments made by GEJ to please all sections and religion , what did we get ? pure and unadulterated corruption. PMB , i beg do whatever pleases you and move nigeria forward. PMB till 2024. FFK and PDP JUMP INTO THE LAGOON.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2017
menxer:

From your diction I know your Use of English is above average and should know what "albeit" means when used to qualify a word.

I may not know all "good" policies made by this administration, but the few that made headlines or are implemented are commendable.
2) whistle blower act
Etc

@bolded belies the tone of your comments.

--> Has this in any way reduced the unemployment rate or improved our standard of education? No.

2) whistle blower act
--> Has there been any prosecution? Do Nigerians know WHO owns the supposed money? Why has the whole process of disclosure been shrouded in secrecy? Why does the VP have to set up a committee, what happened to the agencies responsible for such? Has the fund been channeled towards any national development initiative? No.

--> TSA was introduced by the previous government. BVN was launched February 2014

So, why is the president constantly heading to London for medical care? Is the Nigerian healthcare not good enough? Why are our medical officers constantly on strike? Why are children in the North being ravaged by meningitis and the govt couldn't provide the antidote on time? Is this all a 'healthy' state of affairs?

The biggest question of all is why is the common man still experiencing so much hardship? What benefit have they gained from this government in the last 2 years?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2017
VULCAN:
Most of the people that express these types of sentiments are incompetent people who depend on their tribal affiliations to make headway in life.

So when they see someone clearly favouring his tribe over competence they don't condemn it because they know that they themselves are beneficiaries of the same at their own level.

Its been 2 yrs and we have slid down the rankings of all major indices of human development since Buhari came in and someone is screaming he should stay till 2023 despite public knowledge that the man is battling ill health. He has not been able to preside over FEC meeting two weeks in a row. His cabal made up of his kinsmen are running the country aground while the poor man is battling to regain his health. Shame on your type!

Exactly. I still don't understand why people keep defending nonsense. Indices are objective ways of measuring performance and Nigeria has significantly worsened on major fronts in the last 2 years. The standard of living has become even more substandard.

It's a really bad thing when suffering becomes so normal and people then start defending it because they know nothing else.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2017
IDnoble1:

Its a pity you misunderstood it, Did PMB go out of the system(affected ministry) to bring new ppl, or is PS not next to ministers and even they are still acting, so wat are the sentiments about?. And, mind you I'm also a religious person but tired of all the sentiments from our religious leaders. Our political leaders steal our national treasure at the detriments of the masses, they go to the so called religious leaders give them theirs tru tithe or donation or any other name they call it. And you see the religious leaders flying in jet or big cars and the masses suffering, with Church and mosque members inclusive. And they still hide under religion to publicly canvass for those thieves or have you forgotten how almost all of them supported GEJ. or is that what the religions truly teach.
So,
My friend, see my president is a religious sentimentalist. It took him several weeks before he could forward the name of the current CJN who is a christian despite being the most senior at the time but took mr president to replace a christian SGF in barely two days. I believe in justice and fairness my friend.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by kelechi17(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
abayomi23:
I am a yoruba man and a Christian , i am less concerned about where ever an appointee comes from, what has this sectional , tribalistic and religious appointment in the past given to us as a nation ? its been fraud and corruption. FFK should jump into the lagoon. with all the appointments made by GEJ to please all sections and religion , what did we get ? pure and unadulterated corruption. PMB , i beg do whatever pleases you and move nigeria forward. PMB till 2024. FFK and PDP JUMP INTO THE LAGOON.
BMC Agent

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by cytell56: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Celcius:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari for using his government to favor his northern kinsmen.

Fani, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, wondered why Buhari decided to appoint northerners as Acting Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Acting Director General of National Intelligent Agency as well as MD of NEXIM Bank.
The former minister in a Facebook post, Friday morning, reiterated his earlier statement that Buhari was only rewarding Fulani herdsmen for butchering Nigerians.

He said, “Three major appointments were announced yesterday. Acting SGF, Acting DG NIA and MD NEXIM Bank. All three went to Hausa-Fulanis.
“Meanwhile a few days ago Buhari rewarded the Fulani militants and herdsmen for butchering Nigerians by appointing their official spokesman as the Secretary of the Federal Character Commission.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/21/fani-kayode-blasts-buhari-giving-three-appointments-hausa-fulanis-one-day/
No single Sense dey the man head nah. Nah only Fulani people fit fight corruption
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by prof12(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2017
This idiot called FFK seems to be jobless.

Firstly, opposition does not mean you should be filled with hate,cause for long when ever the dick head talks about the North his tone is always religiously inclined.

Secondly, who told the clown that all northerners are Hausa/Fulani?

Thirdly, the Hausa's and Fulani's are two different races it's cither one is Hausa or Fulani, nothing like Hausa/Fulani.
And most importantly there are lot more of many different tribes and races in the North.

Fourthly, not all northerners are Muslims

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by cytell56: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Buhari till 2023
For inside grave abi!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by philips70(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

Nigerians are the most gullible people on mother earth, never seen people too quickly manipulated with religion and ethnicity like Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by bigiyaro(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
i don't give a fvck what ur problem is. the question is, were the former NIA DG and the former SGF not christians? Yes or no? and is the acting SGF now not a muslim? Yes or no? If your both answer is yes, then get lost.
go fvck urself, religious bigot, rather than having a thieve wit a Christian name, a Muslim who can get the job done should be there. And FYI a "Christian" will not steal money meant to feed helpless women and children. nevertheless is the current NIA DG, a church goer or not?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nafizzey(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2017
TeamSimple:
So many confused people around.. When a government policy favors them they say it was carried out by Osibanjo and Buhari is just a figure head. But when it doesn't like the case presently, they come here to tell us how Buhari is making one sided appointment.

Just yesterday Fayose was asking us where is Buhari, and so many slowpokes here supported him saying his sick and the government is being run by Osibanjo. Now FFK has come out to slam the same Buhari they said is sick, and we still have the same slowpokes who said he isn't in control spewing thrash

If you wanna criticize, please do it with a little bit of sense.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Kingspin(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation
Your president previous appointments via security chiefs is affecting the fight against herdsmen who have killed more innocent people women and children than Boko Haram. If you think your president appointing his people doesn't matter it matters in Nigeria. And it fuelling division in across Nigeria.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Kingspin(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2017
morscino:

Mumu!...d new dg of NIA is a christian...a lot of ppl in dis country went to sch but are not educated.

You ppl believe every northerner is a hausa/fulani muslim.

FFK knows what ur sentiments are and he knows how dumb you lots are abt a lot of things,thereby propagating exactly what u want to hear/see.
His previous appointments via security chiefs is affecting the fight against herdsmen instead they are silence on the evil activities by the herdsmen meaning they can go on. You can twist the fact the way it suits you. But I want to tell you one sided appointment matter in Nigeria case no matter who is in Aso Rock.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by dammiedot(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective states to replace them? The crusade is real. I'm not being particular about thier removal or tribe but thier replacement. NIA and SGF were both occupied by christians but now, one has been replaced by a muslim. When you look at Burahi cabinet objectively, you will discover that christian- muslim ratio stands around 30-70 respectively which is not healthy for our secular nation. I voted Buhari because i thought he was capable and not to defend his reckless and irrational mode of administration. If anyone will be objective, one will see that christendom has never pass through this kind of tribulation before. He is my president; and so he should be able to protect my religion as well. He took him several weeks before he forwarded a christian CJN to the NASS for confirmation but only took him barely two days to appoint a muslim SGF with a colouration of a christian NIA.

Religion is is what is killing us Nigerians, must we always categorise Christians and Muslims? We have just two major religion and we can't still love each other....smh
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by JAHseal: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
D way some pple carry dis anti-pmb t'ing 4 dia head ehh... ohBwoy! Okay,common sense is, if dia is a need 2 investigate occupants of certain offices of misdeeds , it's normal 2 temporarily relieve such persons of their appointments, and their next most senior officers step in, pending outcome of such investigations. This is justice, fair-play, & every inch, great leadership!
U guys can accuse pmb of any other t'ing, I ain't holding brief 4 him, but 4 d SGF & DG-NIA, come on, dis isn't fair!
#LetsCriticiseSensiblyAndConstructively !
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
chi4ik:
chase who out? they are pure indigenes. they marry ur people, convert them to Islam, build their houses, collect traditional titles/rights etc & yet u call them settlers? can you call all these Hausas in Jos North (agwan roko ) etc settlers? they even occupy better land than u.

Please find somewhere and sit down. What makes them pure indigenes?

So those reasons you mentioned qualifies a settler as an indigene abi? Now I know for sure that I shouldn't have engaged you in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.