Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55832 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2017
morscino:

Mumu!...d new dg of NIA is a christian...a lot of ppl in dis country went to sch but are not educated.

You ppl believe every northerner is a hausa/fulani muslim.

FFK knows what ur sentiments are and he knows how dumb you lots are abt a lot of things,thereby propagating exactly what u want to hear/see.

Exactly! Just ignore them and their foolish FFK.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by nkemjacob2(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2017
PMB stated it clearly that his pple will receive the largest appointment
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by debbie223(f): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
I've been asking this same question and i'll keep asking until i get some answers.Dont we have competent christians that can fit into these positions?abi na only muslims na hin dey as politicians 4 naija?I need answers o buhari.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by rozayx5(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
dokiOloye:
Why did Buhari not allow d most senior officer to take over in customs and DSS?
Odenni

watch agabusta and his co zombies pretend like he did not read this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by saintmark88(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:

You are the only one I will bother replying on this thread, let the other buhari slaves continue quoting me up and down.

If you realise the significant progress other countries are making as we speak and compare it to how backward buhari has taken Nigeria just because he refuses to make appointments based on merit, that is enough to hate his policies. It's like his supporters do not mind a country not only being stagnant but being retrogressive.

- Do Nigerians have access to quality healthcare? No. But this man flies to London at the drop of a hat, and that doesn't make you angry? Do you know the amount budgeted for Aso Rock clinic?
- Do Nigerians have security of life and properties? No. With the rate police has been killing innocent people and herdsmen attacking those of a different belief.
- Do Nigerians even have jobs? No. Yet unemployment is growing in leaps and bounds.
- Ask yourself, HOW has buhari moved the country FORWARD since almost 2 years now.
That's just a short list by the way of what's wrong in this country. But because people are now so used to suffering, it's become a normal thing to time. Sad situation.

So, yes whether people accept it or not, his policies and way of ruling are archaic and antiquated, and his economic policies a complete failure. I can't support a bigot pulling my country back every passing day. So his illiterate supporters here should face front and stop quoting me. It's their call to embrace stagnancy. Eod.

U have spoken really well, as a true democrat and someone who loves her country, but lemme ask u, was GEJ any better??, among the set of politicians we have, who else is better??
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by presidentMZ: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Shut up Mr Kayode, the only poli-satan that rest on bigotry u are disgusting and irrelevant, allow Mr President to do his job.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by raystanley(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
You think my implied conclusion is limited to the current replacement? or you want to tell me that , you, a whole prof of English don't know the function and the tense of the verb 'are being'? Continue displaying your mumuism in a very monumental way........hahaha. Now you can go to hell.
finishing...
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by chi4ik(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
malton:

Please find somewhere and sit down. What makes them pure indigenes?

So those reasons you mentioned qualifies a settler as an indigene abi? Now I know for sure that I shouldn't have engaged you in the first place.
d earlier u accept the truth, d better for u. in the whole plateau state, is Hausa language not the general language that everybody speaks in the whole 17 LGA of plateau state? yet u call them settlers!! you even prefer to discuss in Hausa language than English language & yet u are blabbing.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Mayflowa(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.

What about NEXIM bank knowing that two major position now rest on one ethnic group in the nation in one day. Common sense ought to make him look for someone else for the bank to balance power round the country.

We should really be grateful for those that talk. Keeping silence would even make the presidency do more. This has been his tactics from day one

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by morscino: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Kingspin:
His previous appointments via security chiefs is affecting the fight against herdsmen instead they are silence on the evil activities by the herdsmen meaning they can go on. You can twist the fact the way it suits you. But I want to tell you one sided appointment matter in Nigeria case no matter who is in Aso Rock.
Herdsmen dis...Herdsmen dat...but each time ND militants attack and kill/kidnap ppl in lagos,we do not hear anything from ffk, Fayose,and all u their followers,because there is no way u can connect d militants to Buhari.
U ppl really need to get a life..
Herdsmen,just like ND militants are mobile criminals with a guirrela style of operation(hit n run) .They do not have a known base or camp,thereby making it super difficult for any law enforcement agency to deal with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ephi123(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
saintmark88:

U have spoken really well, as a true democrat and someone who loves her country, but lemme ask u, was GEJ any better??, among the set of politicians we have, who else is better??

I have never been a fan of GEJ, but the way this government tries to put all the blame on him forgetting its 2 years already, makes me defend him from time to time. Jonathan, in my opinion, was a weak leader who was desperate for a 2nd term and too much corruption was going on right under his nose e.g. the current Shell OPL issue involving Dan Etete. BUT he selected qualified people to his cabinet (which makes a big difference to the running of a country) compared to Buhari who nominated a first school NCE holder as the Nigerian Communications Commission board and who also generally only selects Northerners for majority of posts, he is the president of Nigeria, not of Northern Nigerian.

It is also quite apparent there is A LOT of corruption going on in Buhari's govt, the grass cutter one is only the tip of the iceberg. When the next government comes in, we will understand the scale of rot going on here.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by engrchykae(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.
your hero has a penchant for breaking the law.what about when he bypassed the whole senior officers in customs and appointed col hameed ali from the military.as the god of nigeria he does whatever he likes.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
chi4ik:
d earlier u accept the truth, d better for u. in the whole plateau state, is Hausa language not the general language that everybody speaks in the whole 17 LGA of plateau state? yet u call them settlers!! you even prefer to discuss in Hausa language than English language & yet u are blabbing.

The same way speaking English makes you an Englishman?

Nawao!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by posh95(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation
Philistine:
Philistine:

Schmuck
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Philistine(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
posh95:
[color=#000000][/color]

Schmuck
Who are you?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by kingkhan(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
FFK is Idiot
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Mcreloaded(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
The Hausa's are born to rule no contesting that fact while the Yoruba's who are more educated are born to civil servants working under the Hausa's and are comfortable with the arrangement that's why go to ministries u see most people speaking Yoruba while the Igbo's lol make do with what's left that's why they think they have taken over commerce but in reality it's what's handed them to manage that the upper class don't want that gets to them lol

Click like if I hit the nail spot on

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Kingspin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
morscino:

Herdsmen dis...Herdsmen dat...but each time ND militants attack and kill/kidnap ppl in lagos,we do not hear anything from ffk, Fayose,and all u their followers,because there is no way u can connect d militants to Buhari.
U ppl really need to get a life..
Herdsmen,just like ND militants are mobile criminals with a guirrela style of operation(hit n run) .They do not have a known base or camp,thereby making it super difficult for any law enforcement agency to deal with.
herdsmen and Boko Haram should stop solely target a particular group of people and killing innocent people women and children for no reason. Militants or Ipod is not Boko Haram or herdsmen. You cannot in your right sense compare the two. Right now the Islamic story is awakening the world day by day their recent attack just occured in Paris. They are always killing the wrong people and for what purpose? The militants you mentioned focus on experts and pipelines for their course which one can attributes to the failure of the lazy federal government to give them justice and equal rights mind you Nigeria is not the only country with oil. While the Bokoharam and the sister gang herdsmen focus only on wasting innocent lives. Christians, non tribal etc remain their topmost target. So believe it or not something is totally wrong with these killers,their preachers and sympathizers from the North. And the need to stop them now is non questionable before they cause Third World War. The weight of their killing is just too much especially in Nigeria. How many more need to die by the same problem people?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by oruma19: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Y did u ban me for some days Mr nairaland? I de vex for u. All the stories I would have commented "as e de hot" I missed out because of u. I did nothing to deserve this . I need compensation.. angry grin
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by 2016v2017: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
spartan117:
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by banki(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
debbie223:
I've been asking this same question and i'll keep asking until i get some answers.Dont we have competent christians that can fit into these positions?abi na only muslims na hin dey as politicians 4 naija?I need answers o buhari.

You are the one with a problem
you big problem ...you are so naïve that you think Christians are only from the south, you hear two names and you assume that they are muslims

are you not the one that is a bigott
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by chi4ik(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
malton:

The same way speaking English makes you an Englishman?

Nawao!
I didn't call all plateau people Hausa/Fulani but we have Hausa Fulani people as indigene here. they colonized you people that the general language in plateau state is Hausa language. even in the church, they have Hausa mass/service. when two non Hausa plateau meets, they discuss with Hausa language not English regardless that we have divergence of languages here, like Birom, Angas, Mupun, Jarawa, etc. in Benue & Kogi sate which is also part of North, do they speak Hausa at all? then talk more of their general language? young man, I'm not against y guys speaking Hausa but don't tell us that Hausa people in plateau state are not indigenes. the way ur ancestors settled in plateau that is how they settled as well. yes the population is Christians 70% while Muslim 30%. accept the obvious truth.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by TheAdvocate(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
morscino:

Mumu!...d new dg of NIA is a christian...a lot of ppl in dis country went to sch but are not educated.

You ppl believe every northerner is a hausa/fulani muslim.

FFK knows what ur sentiments are and he knows how dumb you lots are abt a lot of things,thereby propagating exactly what u want to hear/see.

Liar!
The new DG of NIA is from Panyam in Mangu LGA of Plateau state and he is a Muslim.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by olapink: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

well said. ffk need medication
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by debbie223(f): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
seriously?I dnt have a problem mr.And in case u r nt aware of the 3 appointees then n check them out again.Dumb fellow with a useless brain
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
chi4ik:
I didn't call all plateau people Hausa/Fulani but we have Hausa Fulani people as indigene here. they colonized you people that the general language in plateau state is Hausa language. even in the church, they have Hausa mass/service. when two non Hausa plateau meets, they discuss with Hausa language not English regardless that we have divergence of languages here, like Birom, Angas, Mupun, Jarawa, etc. in Benue & Kogi sate which is also part of North, do they speak Hausa at all? then talk more of their general language? young man, I'm not against y guys speaking Hausa but don't tell us that Hausa people in plateau state are not indigenes. the way ur ancestors settled in plateau that is how they settled as well. yes the population is Christians 70% while Muslim 30%. accept the obvious truth.

I know that you mean well and your observation is correct, but you're obviously missing the point.

Benue and Kogi States share boundaries with the South East and SS, where broken is vastly spoken. This has influenced them to a great extent. Plateau State on the other hand, shares boundary with the Hausa North. The need to communicate in markets necessitate the learning of a general language. And fortunately or unfortunately, Plateau people have long had contact with the Hausa man before the whites came.

If Plateau State had a general language of its own, say everyone is berom, there wouldn't have been the need to learn and transact in Hausa. But there are over 52 tribes on the Plateau, who barely understand each other, hence the adoption of Hausa. I am not particularly happy about it, but it is what it is. I have always asked why our forefathers chose Hausa instead of pidgin. And that was the response I always got. However, I'm glad that the mentality is changing. Maybe not in the rural areas, but here in Jos, more and more people have taken it upon themselves to teach their children English only.

There are lots of Hausa/Fulani settlers in Anambra, for instance. They also have a sarkin Hausawa there who also doubles as Senior Assistant to the Governor on Islamic Affairs. Going by your logic, should we also declare Hausa/Fulani as indigenes of Anambra?

The Hausa/Fulani man does not reason like the Igbo or Yoruba person. Such that wherever he finds himself, he considers it home. In the wake of the crisis in Ile Ice for instance, they cried out loud saying they have nowhere to go to. What do you think that statement means?
And for the record, the Muslim population in Plateau State is not even up to 20 percent.

You can read the Wikipedia page of Jos for more on this. I don't have the strength to type too much.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Celcius:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari for using his government to favor his northern kinsmen.

Fani, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, wondered why Buhari decided to appoint northerners as Acting Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Acting Director General of National Intelligent Agency as well as MD of NEXIM Bank.
The former minister in a Facebook post, Friday morning, reiterated his earlier statement that Buhari was only rewarding Fulani herdsmen for butchering Nigerians.

He said, “Three major appointments were announced yesterday. Acting SGF, Acting DG NIA and MD NEXIM Bank. All three went to Hausa-Fulanis.
“Meanwhile a few days ago Buhari rewarded the Fulani militants and herdsmen for butchering Nigerians by appointing their official spokesman as the Secretary of the Federal Character Commission.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/21/fani-kayode-blasts-buhari-giving-three-appointments-hausa-fulanis-one-day/
when our Christian brothers aremisbehaving nko? Babachir lawal is a Christian from the north. Oke, the NIA DG is also a Christian from the south, my tribesman for that matter. Who asked lawal to divert IDP money and Who asked Oke to stash government money in a private apartment he lives in? Was that in line with the institution? Let's call a spade a spade abeg. They disappointed me, big time.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by murtalaa(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ffk should tell us who occupied those offices under Jonathan. Only then should we take him serious.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by newslifeop: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Truth
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by breakeven: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
You area the bigger fool. FFK is right on point. I know you are one of the herdsmen killing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by chi4ik(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
malton:

I know that you mean well and your observation is correct, but you're obviously missing the point.

Benue and Kogi States share boundaries with the South East and SS, where broken is vastly spoken. This has influenced them to a great extent. Plateau State on the other hand, shares boundary with the Hausa North. The need to communicate in markets necessitate the learning of a general language. And fortunately or unfortunately, Plateau people have long had contact with the Hausa man before the whites came.

If Plateau State had a general language of its own, say everyone is berom, there wouldn't have been the need to learn and transact in Hausa. But there are over 52 tribes on the Plateau, who barely understand each other, hence the adoption of Hausa. I am not particularly happy about it, but it is what it is. I have always asked why our forefathers chose Hausa instead of pidgin. And that was the response I always got. However, I'm glad that the mentality is changing. Maybe not in the rural areas, but here in Jos, more and more people have taken it upon themselves to teach their children English only.

There are lots of Hausa/Fulani settlers in Anambra, for instance. They also have a sarkin Hausawa there who also doubles as Senior Assistant to the Governor on Islamic Affairs. Going by your logic, should we also declare Hausa/Fulani as indigenes of Anambra?

The Hausa/Fulani man does not reason like the Igbo or Yoruba person. Such that wherever he finds himself, he considers it home. In the wake of the crisis in Ile Ice for instance, they cried out loud saying they have nowhere to go to. What do you think that statement means?
And for the record, the Muslim population in Plateau State is not even up to 20 percent.

You can read the Wikipedia page of Jos for more on this. I don't have the strength to type too much.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos
we are saying the same thing but we misunderstood ourselves. though I respect plateau people & don't have any grudges against them. but the issue of general language must be looked into because...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.