Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55834 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
chi4ik:
we are saying the same thing but we misunderstood ourselves. though I respect plateau people & don't have any grudges against them. but the issue of general language must be looked into because...........

That's true bro. I told my brother severally, that I'd stop news broadcasts in Hausa and find a way to get the churches to stop too, if I assumed the mantle of leadership in the state.

Because obviously, it is the language commonality that gives them inroads into the state. Because it makes them feel accepted even before they settled.

In my house for instance, we speak pidgin 80 percent of the time, while most of my cousins speak English strictly. My little cousin sister impressed me just this morning when she refused to hand me something I asked her to because I did in Hausa. She insisted I asked her in English, otherwise she wouldn't. I did speak Hausa to gauge her reaction because I know she doesn't speak it even though she understands. I was impressed by her reaction.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Philistine(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
breakeven:

You area the bigger fool. FFK is right on point. I know you are one of the herdsmen killing Nigerians.
Your Father is a fool.useless iPod yoot!

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by NnaNna4(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
leofab:
Too bad

I just looked up ur profile picture.....the display no be here!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
spartan117:
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot

Will you just shut up? what is this one saying self, So he should sack the next ranking person in those ministry to appoint a southerner? una no serious..

FFK can go and jump inside lagoon..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
cornelin:
truth is bitter. Is there no more competent candidate down south?

So he should sack the most senior person in those ministry so as to satisfy the South?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
predear:
Wat else do u expect from PMB? Nigerians r in for one chance govt.

What do we expect from wailers than to continue wailing hahah..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Afrocentric: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation
you are the biggest fool. Idi. Ot
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective states to replace them? The crusade is real. I'm not being particular about thier removal or tribe but thier replacement. NIA and SGF were both occupied by christians but now, one has been replaced by a muslim. When you look at Burahi cabinet objectively, you will discover that christian- muslim ratio stands around 30-70 respectively which is not healthy for our secular nation. I voted Buhari because i thought he was capable and not to defend his reckless and irrational mode of administration. If anyone will be objective, one will see that christendom has never pass through this kind of tribulation before. He is my president; and so he should be able to protect my religion as well. He took him several weeks before he forwarded a christian CJN to the NASS for confirmation but only took him barely two days to appoint a muslim SGF with a colouration of a christian NIA.

Just shut up you this religion bigot and make sense, This are not full appointment but appoint most senior person in those ministry to fill those post till they are done with investigation.. He appoint the CJN in acting capacity immediately the former CJN retire but now you are twisting all the name of religion..

I swear religion is a cursed to human race, Me and my wife have been separated for over 3yrs based on this same religion and the worst is that most that are playing the religion card cannot be point out as a role model religious wise..

Can you point to FFK,fayose,Wike etc as you mentors when it come to religion? The most senior in those ministry have to take ove rin acting capacity but useless Christian are easily to be deceived by this useless politicians using religion but when they want to loot money they will never talk about religion and most of them have traded the soul for satan..

To Hell with religion as it has become taboo to human race..

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pavarottii:
Which kind wahala we go put ourselves like this. The sophisticated ones are u seeing the damage this man is doing to our country?. Spokesman of fulani herdsmen now Secretary of FCC. THAT means from now on. Only Dukakis would get major employment.

relocate to Gambia..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
frankzone:

And the third? Why not @least balance it up with the third?

Bleep the 3rd, He is the president and will appoint those that will compliment his job, So he should appoint a Christian and tomorrow we will find another billion in their apartment..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
FFK.....the most politically sensitive man to Buhari style of despotic regime...... more ink to ya pen......! Buhari na Error.....!!

Your papa that is not error where is he? Has he ever become a councilor?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by chi4ik(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
malton:

That's true bro. I told my brother severally, that I'd stop news broadcasts in Hausa and find a way to get the churches to stop too, if I assumed the mantle of leadership in the state.

Because obviously, it is the language commonality that gives them inroads into the state. Because it makes them feel accepted even before they settled.

In my house for instance, we speak pidgin 80 percent of the time, while most of my cousins speak English strictly. My little cousin sister impressed me just this morning when she refused to hand me something I asked her to because I did in Hausa. She insisted I asked her in English, otherwise she wouldn't. I did speak Hausa to gauge her reaction because I know she doesn't speak it even though she understands. I was impressed by her reaction.
wow, that's impressive. I believe the youths are getting their ass up against this. I over heard some plateau boys complaining about not having a indigenous centralized language in unijos.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
chi4ik:
wow, that's impressive. I believe the youths are getting their ass up against this. I over heard some plateau boys complaining about not having a indigenous centralized language in unijos.

It's disheartening, bro. Some of our parents didn't try in that regard at all. But like you said, the mentality is gradually changing, thanks to the younger generation.

In my circle and most the places I've been to, the youths feel all too cool to speak Hausa. Having an indigenous centralised language would have helped a great deal, really.

I believe that with time, the awareness will spread, although sensitising the people deliberately will spread it faster. Something has to be done about it.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by cornelin(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So he should sack the most senior person in those ministry so as to satisfy the South?
These positions are by appointment and not by hierarchy.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by cornelin(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
dotedote:
The real truth is; what benefit have you as a group or an individual enjoyed from the few from your region that Buhari has given a portfolio ?
It's high time we ignored where who came from but what has he achieved for us all.
Wouldn't you rather have a Ghanian head the ministry of works and have all roads well taken care of than av a 9ja man on the seat just for the sake of being a Yoruba man then do nothing to better your life.
Let's wake up

quote author=cornelin post=55779071]truth is bitter. Is there no more competent candidate down south?

That is the case sir. If it was base on competenecy, I still maintain my stand that those guys aint match for their southern counterparts
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by sevenhundred(m): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective states to replace them? The crusade is real. I'm not being particular about thier removal or tribe but thier replacement. NIA and SGF were both occupied by christians but now, one has been replaced by a muslim. When you look at Burahi cabinet objectively, you will discover that christian- muslim ratio stands around 30-70 respectively which is not healthy for our secular nation. I voted Buhari because i thought he was capable and not to defend his reckless and irrational mode of administration. If anyone will be objective, one will see that christendom has never pass through this kind of tribulation before. He is my president; and so he should be able to protect my religion as well. He took him several weeks before he forwarded a christian CJN to the NASS for confirmation but only took him barely two days to appoint a muslim SGF with a colouration of a christian NIA.
sorry we are tired of all this religions stuff. all we want is performance not minding any religion. afterall there. are many religions in the country, why only xtian and Muslims always?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2017
cornelin:

These positions are by appointment and not by hierarchy.

But appointment have not been made yet, Those that occupy the position were not sacked yet but on suspension pending the outcome of the investigation so the most senior official in the ministry will take over in acting capacity..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Bleep the 3rd, He is the president and will appoint those that will compliment his job, So he should appoint a Christian and tomorrow we will find another billion in their apartment..
You sound so pathetic. What has religion got to do with this? All these looters parading milking you dry are all Christians? Abba Kyari that took 500milla and was caught red handed is a Christian? And several others...
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
frankzone:

You sound so pathetic. What has religion got to do with this? All these looters parading milking you dry are all Christians? Abba Kyari that took 500milla and was caught red handed is a Christian? And several others...

I don't know when you guys gonna wake up from your propaganda of a thing, even after MTN have debunk that claim and your wailing master have since bury their head in shame you their useless follower still singing about it up and down...

The worst thing to happen to a person is to be a stewpid and useless wailing wailer..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I don't know when you guys gonna wake up from your propaganda of a thing, even after MTN have debunk that claim and your wailing master have since bury their head in shame you their useless follower still singing about it up and down...

The worst thing to happen to a person is to be a stewpid and useless wailing wailer..
Mtn debunked it and still sacked Amina Oyagbola for her role in it?
Danjuma Goje that just got served last week is equally a Christian?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
frankzone:

Mtn debunked it and still sacked Amina Oyagbola for her role in it?
Danjuma Goje that just got served last week is equally a Christian?

Oyagbola was sacked for giving false information i guess..

Danjumo Goje was an ex Governor..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oyagbola was sacked for giving false information i guess..

Danjumo Goje was an ex Governor..
You are even guessing? No wonder! Party of 'guessers'... Always guessing, even with economic policies and all ... Rigmarolling bunch of nitwits
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
frankzone:

You are even guessing? No wonder! Party of 'guessers'... Always guessing, even with economic policies and all ... Rigmarolling bunch of nitwits

Oga walk your walk make i walk my own, Support you you want make i support who i want how is that a problem even devil get supporter..

PMB is the worst President in Nigeria abi Okay thanks i will keep supporting him and i will vote him in 2019 and if you like take the image below as an option..

Will you force me to like your GEJ? No why

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga walk your walk make i walk my own, Support you you want make i support who i want how is that a problem even devil get supporter..

PMB is the worst President in Nigeria abi Okay thanks i will keep supporting him and i will vote him in 2019 and if you like take the image below as an option..

Will you force me to like your GEJ? No why
Nice that you called Buhari the devil yourself! You just made my day! Thanks bro.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
frankzone:

Nice that you called Buhari the devil yourself! You just made my day! Thanks bro.

LOL i will rather support the Devil that has have the opportunity of making himself a billion with Nigeria money but fail to do so because he have conscience unlike your hero who build hilltops for themselves with billions of Nigeria money..

I will rather support the devil who vow and can swear with everything he got that he has never stolen kobo from Nigeria money..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i will rather support the Devil that has have the opportunity of making himself a billion with Nigeria money but fail to do so because he have conscience unlike your hero who build hilltops for themselves with billions of Nigeria money..

I will rather support the devil who vow and can swear with everything he got that he has never stolen kobo from Nigeria money..

He also swore that Abacha never stole! You and your hero are competing for gullibility prize sha.

Bloody thieves deceiving their gullible fools like you
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Where is our ptf money? Or you think we have forgotten?
http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/10/the-horrendous-ptf-fraud-how-n-25-billion-was-stolen-under-buharis-watch/

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

He also swore that Abacha never stole! You and your hero are competing for gullibility prize sha.

Bloody thieves deceiving their gullible fools like you

Show me a video where he say Abacha did not stole or remain stewpid for the rest of your life..

Some media outlets will just feed you guys with lies and you will be singing it up and down..
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

Where is our ptf money? Or you think we have forgotten?
http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/10/the-horrendous-ptf-fraud-how-n-25-billion-was-stolen-under-buharis-watch/

Maybe you need to go and read about what happen at PTF before you start yarning thrash you know nothing about..

How old are you when Buhari was PTF chairman? Did you know why he resign from PTF? You need to be enlightened i guess.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 6:25am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Maybe you need to go and read about what happen at PTF before you start yarning thrash you know nothing about..

How old are you when Buhari was PTF chairman? Did you know why he resign from PTF? You need to be enlightened i guess.
I just showed you what happened with him and our ptf money, keep denying till you expire, BMC job must be tedious for you right now... Apparently, as you r becoming bitter in your responses now
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by frankzone: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Show me a video where he say Abacha did not stole or remain stewpid for the rest of your life..

Some media outlets will just feed you guys with lies and you will be singing it up and down..
Now you sound frustrated.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2017
frankzone:

I just showed you what happened with him and our ptf money, keep denying till you expire, BMC job must be tedious for you right now... Apparently, as you r becoming bitter in your responses now

LOL you mean bitter? hahah i always support my argument like this with tangible evidence not just talking, Buhari resign from PTF and that ministry was closed down because nobody is fit to run it.. Go to some schools, Hospital, and see PTF building, Those building was built by Buhari..

So many roads maybe you need to go ask those that are feeding you with lies that election is over close to 2yrs now hahah.. Even your masters have since stop that propaganda as it did not work then and now all they are praying for is for him to die hahaha..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.