Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18510 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy grin...

I am anything but a pretender, only cowards do that. Cowards that sell out friends' private lives just to gain sympathy... I know your story too well, don't try this shii with me.

Are you talking about how I "begged" for 5K? Or how I "begged" recharge card? Regale me with my story please, I'm dying to listen! grin

You on the other hand are doomed to taste the heel of my boot till your serpentine tongue reeks of earth and gravel!

Talking about selling friends, should I call someone whom you trully sold to the rest of your moronic dingbats? Someone who trusted you and you wiped your dirty afonja azz with her trust? Woe betide the day you were ever fated to mix with normal people!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
really So you're so desperate to see Her in bumshort? angry and I trusted you
Men will always be men grin wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol you know my style abi? Just when they think it's over, I pounce on em grin
Hahahaha.....itchy fingers cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Mourning? Are you talking about the vigils she keeps in romance section or the likes and shares she rewards her loyal azz muchers with? grin

Her late uncle was a legend. He died in active duty while reading Deathstroke's disses. The dude was survived by a witless little niece with attention deficit disorder and a little liken for morons. May his restless soul rest in seoul grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
Hahahaha, I no won put hand, cos e go be total massacre grin Lemme just watch cool
put hand make I chop your hand na, impoverished imp grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Hehehe tension... tongue tongue

You haven't dropped a simply impressive line since grin grin

The lines I've dropped are powerful enough to drill a well in your effeminate azz. Witless slowpoke. You lack the cognitive ability to duel even mamagee!

Little wonder why no one takes you serious aside your usual band of downtrodden social rejects who do nothing but quote their co-demented slowpoke back to back!

I asked you a simple question, you still haven't provided an answer to it, how the hell did you even pass WAEC? grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
put hand make I chop your hand na, impoverished imp grin
I suppose put hand, but undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Hehehe tension... tongue tongue

You haven't dropped a simply impressive line since grin grin

You never even dropped any punch line bro.I am so disappointed on your own show.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Men will always be men grin wink
Really?? You wan take knife chop my yam, yamn't it? undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

The lines I've dropped are powerful enough to drill a well in your effeminate azz. Witless slowpoke. You lack the cognitive ability to duel even mamagee!

Little wonder why no one takes you serious aside your usual band of downtrodden social rejects who do nothing but quote their co-demented slowpoke back to back!

I asked you a simple question, you still haven't provided an answer to it, how the hell did you even pass WAEC? grin
Witless, slowpoke, demented. Your whole lines revolve around those 3 words grin

You're a self-acclaimed leader, show me what you got boy tongue

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Are you talking about how I "begged" for 5K? Or how I "begged" recharge card? Regale me with my story please, I'm dying to listen! grin

You on the other hand are doomed to taste the heel of my boot till your serpentine tongue reeks of earth and gravel!

Talking about selling friends, should I call someone whom you trully sold to the rest of your moronic dingbats? Someone who trusted you and you wiped your dirty afonja azz with her trust? Woe betide the day you were ever fated to mix with normal people!

grin cheesy grin... He knows his story so well, proud of you son. How about how you sold mimz out to Jude, forgotten?

What is there to sell out about this friend you talking about? Nothing interests me about underachievers. I gossip made people not nonentities.

Jude is your friend, get your facts from him and we shall continue this conversation.

4 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Jesu! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15 please leave them for me hun wink Let's see how feeble their bite is, they've always been barking grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Really?? You wan take knife chop my yam, yamn't it? undecided
it yamn't o cry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

How about we watch you mourn your father soonest? cheesy
Yawns, get tha fvck outta my mention bleached Ass thot, I wanna watch this brawl

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by CplusJason: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's a glorious saturday for some pummelling. cool SINZ and fishscales, the time is now bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Aderola15 please leave them for me hun wink Let's see how feeble their bite is, they've always been barking grin

Have told him, when he gets to the root of the whole thing and real truth about it... I'll indulge him.

I gazz sleep small jawe. kiss
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sinz ThapunisHer my boy, I know you've wanted some strokes from me since day 1, I know so many are scared of you, but you know I'm not right? That's why I itch you in the skin grin you're a pvssy and I'm just going to squash you

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Have told him, when he gets to the root of the whole thing and real truth about it... I'll indulge him.

go rest, sleep falalafalala, you go meet their deadbody when you come wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
SinZ angry Bring it on jobless oaf angry ThapunisHer
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
leave who for who grin. Am laughing so hard right now, You can't even fight for yourself, you won fight for person. grin sissy deluded crossdresser grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

grin cheesy grin... He knows his story so well, proud of you son. How about how you sold mimz out to Jude, forgotten?

What is there to sell out about this friend you talking about? Nothing interests me about underachievers. I gossip made people not nonentities.

Jude is your friend, get your facts from him and we shall continue this conversation.

How I sold mimz to jude? gringrin
Hell if I actually did that, I won't regret it. So I'm sure I won't deny it.

And who's your son? Little biitch still feeding off of her depraved ekiti parents! grin
You sold out Benita to your clan of iredeemably stupid backstabbers who used it against her and you came out blazing! Liking and sharing their posts! Someone who trusted you, someone whom you trusted.

You're not worth your weight in garri. A ritualist magnet is what you are, you may soon be able to prove your worth when your head is placed on a pike!

Tell me, how's the e-dating thing treating ya? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

BETTER!! angry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
[s]Sinz ThapunisHer my boy, I know you've wanted some strokes from me since day 1, I know so many are scared of you, but you know I'm not right? That's why I itch you in the skin grin you're a pvssy and I'm just going to squash you[/s]
rain cream hit hard nau, You bore me grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
leave who for who grin. Am laughing so hard right now, You can't even fight for yourself, you won fight for person. grin sissy deluded crossdresser grin
Na wa o, so you fit throw punch come my side after all these weeks, na ThapunisHer give you gut abi? Oya type. Ma see if you worth my time wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
rain cream hit hard nau, You bore me grin
you want my entertainment abi? Poor miscreant, na d boredom go kill you

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Witless, slowpoke, demented. Your whole lines revolve around those 3 words grin

You're a self-acclaimed leader, show me what you got boy tongue

I'm here for you. Oya, I dey wait. cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

And who's your son? Little biitch still feeding off of her depraved ekiti parents! grin
You sold out Benita to your clan of iredeemably stupid backstabbers who used it against her and you came out blazing! Liking and sharing their posts! Someone who trusted you, someone whom you trusted.

You're not worth your weight in garri. A ritualist magnet is what you are, you may soon be able to prove your worth when your head is placed on a pike!

Kimba/ Benita27 is this true?

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
CplusJason:
It's a glorious saturday for some pummelling. cool SINZ and fishscales, the time is now bro.

Looks like a good day to fvck up some morrons bruh. cool

Wait, have I told you its a morron? grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by CplusJason: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Damn, bro, Lmfao, that was brutal. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
CplusJason:
bro, they reported my "deathstroke" Account. grin please no put hand, before person go commit suicide grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.