Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18117 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Their jobless odogwu has arrived with his one eye Sunday grin

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Which flat shest faa! grin
Sheck her dps na, be like she dn comot am. FelixFelicis dn frustrate her grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
So isnor permissible for me to do like a good hubby? embarassed

You gat every right to do that hun. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Baeby oooo not baby and you promised to stay outta trouble, remember? sad
no I meant the baby in the meme of the post I quoted
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Let's go where?

I've just decided to pay little attention to you. Use this opportunity wisely, you may not get it again.
Give your little attention to your followers, when you've enough come back, I'll be here to trash anything out with you kiss
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Me I don't know o, tell me lk
Then dey observe for background grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
A gathering of litluns and psychopathic morrons can never mutter up enough courage to face their fears. What more would I expect?

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
no I meant the baby in the meme of the post I quoted

Loool... I don't know him na cheesy grin cheesy

Stay outta trouble, will ya?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Give your little attention to your followers, when you've enough come back, I'll be here to trash anything out with you kiss

Morronic dolt, you've been throwing flagrant accusations, I'm here now to thrash it.

Show me just one post where anyone from the Plurimi threw shades at you. Its a simple challenge. Don't tell me your nanobyte brain can't process simple tasks undecided

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... I don't know him na cheesy grin cheesy

Stay outta trouble, will ya?
Is there any difference between me and trouble? cry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

No i dont baami wink
just dey observe grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Errrrrmmm, sure. wink
Alright dm your WhatsApp number to snowcream smiley

He won't trouble anyone any longer.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Attention seeking ferrets. Life in Ekiti state has become so unbearable that some of them chose the internet as a saving grace! Would you dare dig your own grave? I'm here to play the grim reaper and gouger!

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
No sir

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Morronic dolt, you've been throwing flagrant accusations, I'm here now to thrash it.

Show me just one post where anyone from the Plurimi threw shades at you. Its a simple challenge. Don't tell me your nanobyte brain can't process simple tasks undecided
grin 2 likes 2 shares, that must be the work of comradespace and fishscales grin I saw you brought cheerleaders grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
A very big difference cheesy

FelixFelicia:
Alright dm your WhatsApp number to snowcream smiley

He won't trouble anyone any longer.

Dacovajnr, are you seeing this. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

No sir
lol ya mad bro

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Yes he's seeing it grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Mabinu olowo ori mi, ale nobody. kiss kiss kiss
better kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

you wanto collect permission again abi? undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
grin 2 likes 2 shares, that must be the work of comradespace and fishscales grin I saw you brought cheerleaders grin

Same way your co-morons cheer you eh? Same way they'll cheer you to your dissolution. There's no anonymity on the internet, bruh, you will be caught!

Answer my question! Don't tell me this is how you stall questions when you lack enough brain juice to serve nerve racking blows? Shame your father, dare to be better than him.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Exactly the same person that comes to ur mind grin
I could only think of SpongeBob Squarepant

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
you wanto collect permission again abi? undecided

Before nkor, I'm a very submissive wife fah. wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:
Attention seeking ferrets. Life in Ekiti state has become so unbearable that some of them chose the internet as a saving grace! Would you dare dig your own grave? I'm here to play the grim reaper and gouger!
resulting to fallacy grin Frustration isn't so good afterall

Ngbo Dacovajnr na ekiti I dey live? grin

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Useless dimwits without an ounce of self pity! Nematodes with half the brain power of a bumble bee! Why wouldn't you seek to align yourselves with the Plurimi when it's become all you can never be? grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Same way your co-morons cheer you eh? Same way they'll cheer you to your dissolution. There's no anonymity on the internet, bruh, you will be caught!

Answer my question! Don't tell me this is how you stall questions when you lack enough brain juice to serve nerve racking blows? Shame your father, dare to be better than him.
which one is with the instant like and share now, are your cheerleaders on auto-refresh ni? E be like dem dey like the post before you even submit am

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
resulting to fallacy grin Frustration isn't so good afterall

Ngbo Dacovajnr na ekiti I dey live? grin

No, we both know you're afar off.

I was referring to your co-slowpoke. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:
Useless dimwits without an ounce of self pity! Nematodes with half the brain power of a bumble bee! Why wouldn't you seek to align yourselves with the Plurimi when it's become all you can never be? grin
bla bla bla. Are you talking to me alone or others? I can see you're on plurals, I don't groupie brawl boy kiss
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
I could only think of SpongeBob Squarepant
Hmm hmmm...no...think again...i sure as hell know u do figure wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
No Oooo! You're actually trouble itself grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Before nkor, I'm a very submissive wife fah. wink
let me know when we have a deal lipsrsealed

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
which one is with the instant like and share now, are your cheerleaders on auto-refresh ni? E be like dem dey like the post before you even submit am

STFU and grow balls, young slowpoke. smiley

Is this how you'd represent the clan of witless bonobo's that sired you?

I've asked you to defend your lies on two occasions but you scampered like a dog with its tail between its legs! A poster child for cowardice is who you truly are, isn't it? Felixfelicis gringrin

The salient oxy-morron who thinks he can hide grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.