Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18512 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
No Oooo! You're actually trouble itself grin

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
bla bla bla. Are you talking to me alone or others? I can see you're on plurals, I don't groupie brawl boy kiss

Stop trying to appear igbo. We both know you're an AFONJA with shiit brazzen hairs between your azz. I told you you're not so anonymous, didn't I?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

A very big difference cheesy

Dacovajnr, are you seeing this. grin tongue
Definitely, I trust him too much wink. he's only taking protective measures nothing more..So comply as you had a pact with him, atleast if that's all it's gonna take to peg him down wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

STFU and grow balls, young slowpoke. smiley

Is this how you'd represent the clan of witless bonobo's that sired you?

I've asked you to defend your lies on two occasions but you scampered like a dog with its tail between its legs! A poster child for cowardice is who you truly are, isn't it? Felixfelicis gringrin

The salient oxy-morron who thinks he can hide grin
Wow you discovered I'm FelixFelicis, what a discovery. Dacovajnr please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:

Behind these smileys, I can feel your fear. Your heart pulsates to the very strokes of my words. You and the other ekiti semi-still born kid whose life revolves around NL. gringrin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
grin 2 likes 2 shares, that must be the work of comradespace and fishscales grin I saw you brought cheerleaders grin
didn't know you are so weak, and he's forming tough.
You can't belong cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Stop trying to appear igbo. We both know you're an AFONJA with shiit brazzen hairs between your azz. I told you you're not so anonymous, didn't I?
Wow this dude totally uncovered me, I thought everyone on NL sees me as a Ghanaian.

Come up with something better oponu ayerada angry

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:

Don't tell me you've developed cataract. Or was it the disease that killed your mother?

Man up. Answer my questions so we can move on.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Stop dodging, and hit back bruh, can't you see? he's killing you. Do something, Be a man grin

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Wow this dude totally uncovered me, I thought everyone on NL sees me as a Ghanaian.

Come up with something better oponu ayerada angry

Witless cururu-toad! One slowpoke is enough to cheer you. Whip out the coward in you and say something smart enough to shock the clan of ancient fools that sired you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
resulting to fallacy grin Frustration isn't so good afterall

Ngbo Dacovajnr na ekiti I dey live? grin
No Oooo! Na Sambisa

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hahahaha, I no won put hand, cos e go be total massacre grin Lemme just watch cool

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
Stop dodging, and hit back bruh, can't you see? he's killing you. Do something, Be a man grin

A half man? How do you expect a certified morron to challenge his god? Stealing my memes and trying to famz nairalanders is the only hope for social salvation he's got.

Mr/Mrs FelixFelicis/felicia, answer my questions.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Hmm hmmm...no...think again...i sure as hell know u do figure wink
Checkout the Character in person nau grin you no dig
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
So our ekiti born local champ decided to keep mute? You should've known better than to throw shades. Your blood trail leads straight to your grave being dug ONLY 4ft below that slum you crawled out of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

A half man? How do you expect a certified morron to challenge his god? Stealing my memes and trying to famz nairalanders is the only hope for social salvation he's got.

Mr/Mrs FelixFelicis/felicia, answer my questions.
lool, I thought he got balls, but it's obvious the bitch got a wide hole under his mini-skirt. Felicia, Be a man! Lool son of Wh0re.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:
So our ekiti born local champ decided to keep mute? You should've known better than to throw shades. Your blood trail leads straight to your grave being dug ONLY 4ft below that slum you crawled out of.

How about you quote the Ekiti local champion?

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
lool, I thought he got balls, but it's obvious the bitch got a wide hole under his mini-skirt. Felicia, Be a man! Lool son of Wh0re.

Chill. Lemmie decapitate this _whore.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Checkout the Character in person nau grin you no dig

Lol.....now i do
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Lol.....now i do
better
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:
hahaha she's still mourning her late uncle . Remember, she read deathstroke disses and slumped grin
A minute silence for him cry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

How about you quote the Ekiti local champion?

Aderola the pretender, how's it going for you? Are you still in the business of playing Florence Nightingale? Well, I'm back in the business of fishing out and punishing the wicked. Be rest assure Romance Section will have a grand ball. smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BitchSlayer101: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
I want to see the rebuttal between Felicia and Punisher. But this felicia is so gay. Man up bro ! You are dodging everything making you so weak.

Cc

CplusJason bro please bring the boxing ring here

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Awwwwwwnnnn, I got my baby worried... cry embarassed embarassed

Don't worry... I wee nor look for trouble but if iffa do by mistake, iyamm running to you. cheesy tongue tongue
Why would you want to look for trouble by mistake? Shoro Niyen

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
hahaha she's still mourning her late uncle . Remember, he read deathstroke disses and slumped grin

Mourning? Are you talking about the vigils she keeps in romance section or the likes and shares she rewards her loyal azz muchers with? grin

Her late uncle was a legend. He died in active duty while reading Deathstroke's disses. The dude was survived by a witless little niece with attention deficit disorder and a little liken for morons. May his restless soul rest in seoul. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Aderola the pretender, how's it going for you? Are you still in the business of playing Florence Nightingale? Well, I'm back in the business of fishing out and punishing the wicked. Be rest assure Romance Section will have a grand ball. smiley

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy grin...

I am anything but a pretender, only cowards do that. Cowards that sell out friends' private lives just to gain sympathy... I know your story too well, don't try this shii with me.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Them don run grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
hahaha she's still mourning her late uncle . Remember, she read deathstroke disses and slumped grin

How about we watch you mourn your father soonest? cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Damn, Dacovajnr see wetin you make me miss cry We go meet for beyond o embarassed sad
really So you're so desperate to see Her in bumshort? angry and I trusted you
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:
Them don run grin
Wait for it
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Witless cururu-toad! One slowpoke is enough to cheer you. Whip out the coward in you and say something smart enough to shock the clan of ancient fools that sired you.
Hehehe tension... tongue tongue

You haven't dropped a simply impressive line since grin grin

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Wait for it
lol you know my style abi? Just when they think it's over, I pounce on em grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Igwetu Linda Nkechi Shot Dead By Police: 'Scrap NYSC Now' / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.