Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18114 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
smh, be whining him o grin

Aderola15 follow me laugh edimolu grin
Whining bawo, tot she did nau embarassed

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
is it not worth being peeved about? Sha take bebe kiss kiss

Mabinu olowo ori mi, ale nobody. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
SINZ:

May I see a single thread where anyone from the Plurimi subbed you?
Hello, switch on your senses before coming into my mentions. Have you greeted me today?

If you can't do that get tf out. angry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
One thing is certain and m sure you know what it is.. wink
No i dont baami wink

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

I dont think they have anythin in common......most monikers hide behind alternates buf our guy dosent.....at first i almost thot the dude had a realness in him....it sucks seeing dudes acting all sissy......#iranu......nd for u queen succcuuuccubabba?...keep on reading oooo.....my eyes are on ya
Who be succcuuuccubab again embarassed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Whining bawo, tot she did nau embarassed
lol okay she didn't flaunt your order wink grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Hello, switch on your senses before coming into my mentions. Have you greeted me today?

1 last chance...
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
you're obviously not a friend cos my circle is small, just me, dacova, derola, edimol.u, then if you're not an enemy can you please tell us how you got to this thread. Save me the effort of spilling that and you'll be welcomed
That's a suckerpunch you know? SnowCream o terrible gan grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who be succcuuuccubab again embarassed
Exactly the same person that comes to ur mind grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
*clears throat*

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Okay he claims he's not an enemy, let's see if he'll reveal how he came by this thread and why he attacked bumbae in his next post, if he doesn't I'll. smiley wink
ayam watching closely smiley
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Trouble maker cheesy wink tongue
grin I'll stop fermenting trouble if you agree to a request of mine smiley

No jokes
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

No jokes

You haven't answered my question, young morron.

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

No jokes
Gee....Dont you fvcking ask her out cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:
*clears throat*
Yes! Bring it on smiley
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

You haven't answered my question, young morron.
skip the question and answer, let's go smiley
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
That's actually it, me and their odogwu and that deathstrok.e boy wasn't cool, me and alesandis and miz.k wasn't cool either, they're all her clique. She made herself a bait and I bit her hard grin
JohnnyMadtDog grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Gee....Dont you fvcking ask her out cheesy
Gee wetin be your own na, why you corkblocking when no be your cork dey inside before grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Yes! Bring it on smiley

I'm not here to bring anything on. I keep telling you, you and your cohorts aren't worth the shiit that stinks off of a meerkats ass.

Answer the fvcking question.

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Mo ti gbo but no dey do like my mummy na. angry undecided
So isnor permissible for me to do like a good hubby? embarassed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:
lol Derola who be this baby sef grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

No jokes

Don't ask who Baeby is cus I won't be answering you oooo. cheesy tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
skip the question and answer, let's go smiley

Let's go where?

I've just decided to pay little attention to you. Use this opportunity wisely, you may not get it again.

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

I'm not here to bring anything on. I keep telling you, you and your cohorts aren't worth the shiit that stinks off of a meerkats ass.

Answer the fvcking question.
Coward angry I'm disappointed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Gee wetin be your own na, why you corkblocking when no be your cork dey inside before grin
*middle finger*...corkblocking nikan ko

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't ask who Baeby is cus I won't be answering you oooo. cheesy tongue
I don't care about that. So deal?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol Derola who be this baby sef grin

Baeby oooo not baby and you promised to stay outta trouble, remember? sad
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Thank you for forgiving her atrocities grin wink tongue

Bumbae1 oya comman prostrate with your flat shest undecided angry
Which flat shest faa! grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
I don't care about that. So deal?
Errrrrmmm, sure. wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by ThaPunisHER: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Coward angry I'm disappointed

Look who called me a coward grin

Am I the one misspelling monikers in order to throw shades?

Am I the one hiding behind an alt so the wrath of the him who you dare to provoke won't fall upon your moronic clan?

Am I the one who virtually lives on NL day and night seeking attention which he's been so starved of in real life?

Do you need me to paint your life in black and white for you?

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Adjust Tie angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.