Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? (14472 Views)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
As you serious na
Lol......funny you grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
am I not a woman?
okay
so u stick yo finger in yo pussy and sniff it ?...
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

okay

Hahahahahaa......Dude u really can make reality seem weird grin

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

okay

Nope, there is this fresh smell after washing
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Nope, there is this fresh smell after washing

oh.. Uhmm u bend low to sniff or you just sniff your finger
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

Ask your gf, me like the smell EOD
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:
Hahahahahaa......Dude u really can make reality seem weird grin
lol bro just joking around
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Ask your gf, me like the smell EOD
errrm ion have one.. Dont end it yet

tell me... Educate me
i just wannu know how u perceive it
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by kuchikau1: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

errrm ion have one.. Dont end it yet

tell me... Educate me

i just wannu know how u perceive it

what will you do with that info? grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
what will you do with that info? grin

i was tought to learn at least one new thing err day of my life... Good or bad so
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

i was tought to learn at least one new thing err day of my life... Good or bad so
I don't have the answer to your question
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I don't have the answer to your question

lols.. Oyind.. What does yo name mean ¿
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols.. Oyind.. What does yo name mean ¿
Honeyd17
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Honeyd17

aii...thanks fi yo time
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

aii...thanks fi yo time
welcome student, any more questions?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
welcome student, any more questions?

eeeerm nah later
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Eleyi ti towo bo Obo toh n run grin...Sorry ehn! grin

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

eeeerm nah later
ok
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Im sorry. But i have to question you. Do you just stick your fingers in anything? No standards at all. Upgrade your girls.
Hypocrisy @ workundecided
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

haba u be police? why the interrogation ? cheesy

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Put it in your mouth
funnnnnn!
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
haba u be police? why the interrogation ? cheesy
lols just tryna find out fam

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
jakendeola how far? cheesy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
funnnnnn!
Lol
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
stop fingering endtime dirty punas grin
date a clean babe u no wan gree.na to dey finger those girls wey dey hawk okra seeds and akpu for street u sabi.just wait until u get inflammation of the fingers cheesy.
No fall my hand alagba! All ppussies stinks but for this guy not to be able to get rid of the smell. After washing then the pussy yaff expired grin

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol
bawo ni
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
bawo ni
I'm fine, you?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
call me weird, I like the smell of it
You like the smell of vagina? lipsrsealed
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm fine, you?
I'm aiit...How was today?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You like the smell of vagina? lipsrsealed
Yes, I've said that more than 2 times on this forum
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Yes, I've said that more than 2 times on this forum
Interesting. Do you like the taste? I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.