Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? (14481 Views)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
pls clarify ur id.
clearify my id?
u be MOPOL ni? cheesy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin grin grin I belong to the living room
We can manage the sofa too kiss
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by kuchikau1: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
clearify my id? u be MOPOL ni? cheesy
all join
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Im sorry. But i have to question you. Do you just stick your fingers in anything? No standards at all. Upgrade your girls.

I have meant high class chick's, with good jobs, clean from head to toe with vagina smell. I think basically is poor hygiene during childhood. So it's difficult to go.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Safiaa(f): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
What kind of smell please?
GodblessNig247:

I have meant high class chick's, with good jobs, clean from head to toe with vagina smell. I think basically is poor hygiene during childhood. So it's difficult to go.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by pepemendy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
walesalak:
@ Op. your case is very simple

1.Go to a Local Farm.

2.Borrow a Shrp cutlass.

3.Place your finger on a firm and flat surface

4. with full force apply the sharp edge of the cutlass on the smellio finger.

4.Dont thank Me for this
who's this mad man?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:

Onion like smell. Think when a girl is ovulating her pussy gets a distinct smell. Is naturally cos I have observed closely
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:

'met' I mean to type. Sorry
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Safiaa(f): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wow okay. Do you have a problem with the onion smell.
GodblessNig247:

Onion like smell. Think when a girl is ovulating her pussy gets a distinct smell. Is naturally cos I have observed closely
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by FelixFelicis(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
No, he has a solution with the onion smell undecided

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Safiaa(f): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Can you please fvck off. Thanks
FelixFelicis:
No, he has a solution with the onion smell undecided
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:

Not really but it means I will not do a head.. I love doing it on pussy that doesn't smell.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by FelixFelicis(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Can you please fvck off. Thanks
Make me lipsrsealed
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Safiaa(f): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol alright then. Sometimes i just wonder why guys alway complain about smells down there. I'm learning a lot.
GodblessNig247:

Not really but it means I will not do a head.. I love doing it on pussy that doesn't smell.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol alright then. Sometimes i just wonder why guys alway complain about smells down there. I'm learning a lot.

Do u think vagina should not have a smell? Can I pm u?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Safiaa(f): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Yeah, i dont think it should smell like anything. This is the first time I'm hearing about 'onion' smell.

Yeah sure you can.
GodblessNig247:

Do u think vagina should not have a smell? Can I pm u?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by FelixFelicis(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Yet you don't wonder why y'all females expect to receive benefits always? grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah, i dont think it should smell like anything. This is the first time I'm hearing about 'onion' smell.

Yeah sure you can.

Lol that one is for healthy pussy grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Safiaa:

Yeah sure you can.

Just pm u. Waiting for ur response. Best regards
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nairawhyte: 1:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Efe's Babymama cry's out! this is dam hilariouse!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MFSGKU1V8I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by SugaryBelle(f): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nawao, what kinda holes have you been fingering? Probably goat Veegee.... eeeeewwww raise to power 10, try a combo of hypo and harpic.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyind17:
which thread be that
i don forget d name of d thread sef.na one yeye thread like dat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.