Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? (14480 Views)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by sholajigga(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
walegees:
smelly vagina
smelly womb
smelly pikin
permanent body odour.

use toes next time, socks and shoe will do the cleaning.

my50cents........thank me later grin

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Opakan2: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very bad ish grin
you'll smell of pussy all thru the month.. dip the finger in strong bleaching agent like vedan or ajinomoto
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Acidictaco: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why not give her money to treat her infection

what kind of infection are u talking bout?
dont tell me your pussy doesnt has it own distinct smell?
dont......
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Acidictaco:
what kind of infection are u talking bout? dont tell me your pussy doesnt have it own distinct smell? dont......
A healthy vagina does not smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Acidictaco: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
stop fingering endtime dirty punas grin
date a clean babe u no wan gree.na to dey finger those girls wey dey hawk okra seeds and akpu for street u sabi.just wait until u get inflammation of the fingers cheesy.

MhizTenderly:
A healthy vagina does not smell.
lefulefu:
date a clean babe u no wan gree.na to dey finger those girls wey dey hawk okra seeds and akpu for street u sabi.just wait until u get inflammation of the fingers cheesy.

that word smell makes it disgusting right?
The truth is that most women's natural
scent is normal. Your vagina doesn't need to smell like that field of flowers on the box of feminine deodorant spray. The vagina is a carefully balanced ecosystem of fluid (discharge) and bacteria meant to keep the vaginal PH at a healthy 4.5.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Stanleysteno(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Try cutting off the finger... U no well, u no call us when u dey enjoy, now u want make we help u wash finger
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Acidictaco:

that word smell makes it disgusting right?
The truth is that most women's natural
scent is normal. Your vagina doesn't need to smell like that field of flowers on the box of feminine deodorant spray. The vagina is a carefully balanced ecosystem of fluid (discharge) and bacteria meant to keep the vaginal PH at a healthy 4.5.
nobody said it smells like flowers but then its not supposed to smell like something is rotting there either.its either the puna is infected or the owner of the puna is just plain dirty if the odour is offensive.and for op to create a thread on his experience meant that the puna must have smelt badly.
@op
just carry the girl for a medical checkup if she"s ur girlfriend.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
MODIFIED
my bad...Acidictaco grin u are the op sef cheesy
but come oo..if u say this babe"s vjay na normal smell e get as u just say just now why u dey make an issue about the odour for ur fingers cheesy.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by tofek4real: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Acidictaco:
I tried washing my hands really thoroughly (even with scented soaps!) but the smell was still there.
Show women some respect or go fucking ask your mama idiota!
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
Nd wah makes you think only the low class got stinking pvssies?.....i dont wanna bliv ure easily deceived wink
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by FelixFelicis(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Nd wah makes you think only the low class got stinking pvssies?.....i dont wanna bliv ure easily deceived wink
but I'm sorry bro he's easily deceived undecided
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

of course some of those ones wearing fine clothes and forming slayqueen on instagram and snapping pix in front of hotels and swimming pool can be diirty down sometimes na cheesy.is it not whizkid that said linda ikeji has a fish smell down there and they dated briefly abi?
but bros believe me when i tell u dat there are babes if u slide ur finger dere and bring d finger to ur nose u go hardly percieve any odour.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

of course some of those ones wearing fine clothes and forming slayqueen on instagram and snapping pix in front of hotels and swimming pool can be diirty down sometimes na cheesy.is it not whizkid that said linda ikeji has a fish smell down there and they dated briefly abi?
but bros believe me when i tell u dat there are babes if u slide ur finger dere and bring d finger to ur nose u go hardly percieve any odour.
Lefu, vjay has a nice smell..

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
na im i dey tell op na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if he hang out with babes who can take good care of their vjay he go...... grin
hmm lemme not talk sef grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why not give her money to treat her infection
Nd if nt infection? undecided
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

na im i dey tell op na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if he hang out with babes who can take good care of their vjay he go...... grin
hmm lemme not talk sef grin
call me weird, I like the smell of it
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
u don dey let whywhyogun influence u bah? grin

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

u don dey let whywhyogun influence u bah?
grin grin grin grin that's why I said that. It naturally smells nice. Me likey
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:

did yu finger yo self?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

but bros believe me when i tell u dat there are babes if u slide ur finger dere and bring d finger to ur nose u go hardly percieve any odour
@bolded....that is absolutely true.....i just hate it when ladies with stinking pvssies term it infection....only if ladies gave d v.code the same attention they give to their face whilst making up,....imagine a world where eyes could perceive pvssies...wouldnt that be a sight?....nd na we guys dey cause am sef cos as much as this shii is thrown at us we'd rather not break the lady's heart by telling her.......it as simple as dis...."babe no vex o,but ur pvssy dey gbaaaa"....lobatan grin

2 Likes

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin grin grin that's why I said that. It naturally smells nice. Me likey
hope whywhyogun no see dis ur post grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

did yu finger yo self?
Hello
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Speak for yasef madam
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

hope whywhyogun no see dis ur post grin
Na you don call that wereygrin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Speak for yasef madam
Lol, bite me
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, bite me
Where exactly would u want that? grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by TrapHedges(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Hello
hi how did yu get to know how pussy smell

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

@bolded....that is absolutely true.....i just hate it when ladies with stinking pvssies term it infection....only if ladies gave d v.code the same attention they give to their face whilst making up,....imagine a world where eyes could perceive pvssies...wouldnt that be a sight?....nd na we guys dey cause am sef cos as much as this shii is thrown at us we'd rather not break the lady's heart by telling her.......it as simple as dis...."babe no vex o,but ur pvssy dey gbaaaa"....lobatan grin
bro a lady should bath at least twice in a day.for a guy at least once.now some babes wey dey bath once no even dey get dat time clean demselves up well due to morning rush hour.also underwear comes to play as well.anyway na as the mother train the dauther go determine weda she go clean or not sha cheesy.

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Na you don call that wereygrin
i doubt she go come sef grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
TrapHedges:

hi how did yu get to know how pussy smell
am I not a woman?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Where exactly would u want that? grin
As you serious na
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by edimolu(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

bro a lady should bath at least twice in a day.for a guy at least once.now some babes wey dey bath once no even dey get dat time clean demselves up well due to morning rush hour.also underwear comes to play as well.anyway na as the mother train the dauther go determine weda she go clean or not sha cheesy.
Bro true talk jare...ur head dey dere grin

But ud agree with me that every lady'd claim her pvssy dont smell........nd the only chance we got in knowing is reaching there......which is a 50/50 chance...... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / How Else Can I Manage Period Cramps / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.