Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (61420 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wunderkiind(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
I tell people, especially men that claim feminists that seeds are being planted by women with hidden agenda and these seeds when they germinate and grow will turn men to kitchen husbands.

Women are inherently jealous, competitive, and sometimes insecure control freaks.

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

They've been doing these things to themselves and now they're planning to start doing it to men too and that's the mission of modern day feminism.

Women empowerment program here and there but there's no support for men.
Campaign for girl child education but nothing for the Boy Child.

A look at how women treat their fellow women who are their equal will tell you what will happen to the rest of us when they are completely empowered.

The good news however is that the neglected Boy Child will form a terrorist organization and bomb us all.

This... !!!
You must have been reading my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Mimzyy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin
wristbangle:

Don't be a coward love. tongue Post the damn PMs lets see.

Feminists seem to be having a field day. Make una no worry when una reach 50 years, Una go fast tire dey pray for husband. See as dem dey flex muscle like chimpazene. Na the yeye boys I pity whey dem dey give these brainless ladies attention. undecided
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. They reserve the right to send PMs. If a brother here gets my attention, I will send him a PM or reply if he sends grin.

I don't have a problem with their opinions, my first post even supported the OP. My annoyance is directed at those who insult a sister for not agreeing with them.
One is still here crying about feminist...chai
. embarassed

Thanks sis...I appreciate.

If I insulted you, you will feel the heat trust me. So when has erring a sincere view becomes an insult? If it doesn't pain you, you wont be here still hammering on the feminist point I mentioned. I understand your frustration dear. Have a nice night.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by sosa993: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

You are the only one who got emotional today by throwing insults up and down because someone's opinion is different from yours. The thing pain you gan fa grin

lol very funny, when you see a man laughing in an argument, just know you're already getting to him. in a man's mind when a woman has a contrary opinion to theirs she becomes feminists and then start name calling of all sorts and threats of how she'll never marry lmao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just see the number of posts on this thread just because of women. If only most women can be smart and know they are the real rulers of this world.
I am glad though that its only because of kids most women get married these days. Many single mums everywhere because they all know they dont need a man,just make your own money and if you want a kid get one!! Then you can choose any man you want and get free sex every time unlike the male folks!! cheesy grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tallesty1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What is true I don't have strength for argument this night biko,I'm just here to laugh and jest grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah gringringrin
It is good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tallesty1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

If I insulted you, you will feel the heat trust me. So when has erring a sincere view becomes an insult? If it doesn't pain you, you wont be here still hammering on the feminist point I mentioned. I understand your frustration dear. Have a nice night.
You fall hand on this thread badly

9 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
wunderkiind:

Bro... I totally concur with you. You have spoken wisely. And I agree to the fact that these guys are the ones who allow this rubbish @ the bolded, and it can be so annoying.

To attest to this, I remember this particular story vividly, it happened not too long ago.

I was on a long queue, where a (very hot looking) lady came along, joined the queue from the very front, and almost immediately a cab arrived.

The lady moved to enter and just as she was about to, I left my position somewhere in the middle to join her and 3other guys(I was actually in a haste). It was at that point some silly guys on the queue started complaining that I shouldn't have done what I did, bla bla. But since the cab could only take 4 passengers at a time, one of us had to get down and remain on the queue. I refused.

The other guys were saying I shouldn't have left my initial position on the queue, saying wasn't it obvious the lady was in a real hurry as to why she joined the queue from the front, that I should be the gentleman I appeared like.

Mind you, up till this point, this lady hadn't uttered a single word to anyone right from her appearance there that day, not even to plead.

I turned to look at her and then she uttered those two annoying words: Ladies First...

I was flabbergasted.

SMH for men.. Bro, not only you, I'v so many similar experiences..
Men really need to stand up 4 dem self and put dem self first.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by lovethchioma(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I'm also very impressed that women are standing together. cheesy
But for a chatroom I'd advice against it,reasons best known to me.

I enjoyed this thread thoroughly though gringringrin
I enjoyed it too... Lol

about the chat room, I understand where you're coming from. I kinda agree with you. let's just halt it for now.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Bizibi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't understand what is going on here,nl guys and ladies with their usual arguments on this section......but men need to wise up,sex ain't food.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Limme! Limme! Limme! Limme na grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tallesty1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
To be honest, its a never ending cycle. Both women and men are to be blamed. We are trying to justify the wrong thing. And its just annoying.

The women here are trying to justify their manipulation on men, claiming they think with their dicks. The men are trying to justify their actions on women claiming all the have to offer is sex. They're now trying to be equal in this so called manipulation game. How about we stop manipulation all together? Because it makes no sense, it's like a game of cats and dogs. Thats what the argument should be here. So i really just cant take all these comment seriously.
This thread is filled up with so many children and just few adults so reply the comments that are worth it and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by lifedynamics: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
lazygal:

What power do men possess let's be honest here? Exactly what power put a woman in a jungle and she will charm the beasts .Don't forget your history ,women have destroyed nations with out a single sword and no not with their bodies... Did you know Hitler had a woman he feared

Chairman,when men don't know their duties and women are the cones bringing food to the table ... When men are now asking for women to add to money for home keeping unlike our parents time what respect do u expect ? And do u want women to now go out and be doing SME SME. Outside ?

This piece is rubbish

Okay Shall we begin.
This is just a big dose of hypocrisy lady. When men say they want to be the primary providers of the house hence richer than their wives you all say it does not have to be that way. You just freakin said women have a right to disrespect men because they ask for their assistance in running the home, but if men they want to be richer than their wives and be the primary providers you'll tag it as "PRIDE" smh.

Anyways let us address the issue at hand, i am a 16 year old but that has not stopped me from realizing what is truly going on this country. I had a bunch of idiots as classmates. What we are talking about starts from a young age. They were up all night midnight calling when these same fools had WAEC maths the next morning. They fought over the phone and made stupid while those of us who actually cared about our futures were reading or sleeping. My question is what do you think the girls they are risking their lives calling would feel like?

Of course they'd feel special which is what is going on here everyday. We have men who go to clubs and drink their monthly pay-cheques away weekly (Yes i said "WEEKLY"wink running after girls who see them as broke, sex-starved idiots who see them as men who only want to get in their pants. Why will they respect men?

Nah bruh, some guys are the problem.

Feminism has been misinterpreted by many foolish women who think the ideology is to mistreat their husbands or throw many "BOY BYES!" for the single women. It is an incentive created by white people who want their female kids to get proper education or stand up for themselves when their husbands try to crush their dreams and freedom of life and movement, by women who are tired of being raped, beaten up and thrown away by men whether romantically involved with them or not, that is the idea. I just smile and shake my head for women (especially african women) who try to reciprocate the ideology and end up doing the wrong things which are naturally infuriating to men.

Despite the fact that i am seen as a "young person", i believe i am a lot more mature than idiots who destroy their destinies for women who feel like they can control them cause they have what they want, asses, boobs and pussies.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Limme! Limme! Limme! Limme na grin

Lmaoo.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by wristbangle: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
cool wink
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
sosa993:

lol very funny, when you see a man laughing in an argument, just know you're already getting to him. in a man's mind when a woman has a contrary opinion to theirs she becomes feminists and then start name calling of all sorts and threats of how she'll never marry lmao.
grin Asif they are God or even the only men on earth gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by naijajobx: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
oh no
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Berbierklaus(f): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Trina0936:
Just see the number of posts on this thread just because of women. If only most women can be smart and know they are the real rulers of this world.
I am glad though that its only because of kids most women get married these days. Many single mums everywhere because they all know they dont need a man,just make your own money and if you want a kid get one!! Then you can choose any man you want and get free sex every time unlike the male folks!! cheesy grin
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha gringrin
Burn them grin
They will soon come and call you olosho feminist runs gehz gringringrin
Take cover

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Feminism a way for pained female to get by
Ngokafor:

...Blablablabla!!.,Nairaland males and noise-making are like 5 and 6 undecided..

....After your shallow rants,go and hound,harass,force/rape,beg,cajole a lady for sexx as usual its is inherent in you all both married and single,except for the hand-full of morally up-right and gays amongst you..

...If a thread is opened on the fact that you males should zip-up till you marry or stick with your wives alone when you do,you will all come for the person's head like a pack of hungry wolves with useless comments and insults,.now you are here whinning and blaming women for your lack of self-control..

..unserious and confused bunch is what you all are...next please!

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Odunharry(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
ideology:
Sometimes it is not about Cookie, some guys just want to be seen as nice guys

In fact records shows that ladies like sexx more, But they will always twist the gist and make it look like the guys are always asking for sex

Chat with a lady and don't say and naughty thing, they will soon call u boring

ASK SaintMary grin grin grin grin grin grin
Very true regards ladies enjoying sex as much and even more than guys.

Many ladies love bn naughty, very true.

There's no need for a guy playing nice guy to a lady when you he's not nice to people around him.
Infact i see men like that as weaklings.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Reminds me of this line, "when a man is in love, dem don born anoda mumu".

Women wey get men mumu button, kudos!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Odunharry:

Very true regards ladies enjoying sex as much and even more than guys.

Many ladies love bn naughty, very true.

There's no need for a guy playing nice guy to a lady when you he's not nice to people around him.
Infact i see men like that as weaklings.

If u are good u are good, not need trying to be ... guys have ended up spoiling ladies with fantasies. When they meet a guy who is different, some get frustrated, others being to wonder where is he from ... some real ladies know this is the real dude grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Odunharry:
Nice one op. If men don't change, nothing will happen.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Reminds me of this line, "when a man is in love, dem don born anoda mumu".

Women wey get men mumu button, kudos!

sometimes it is love but most times its just mumudity alias foolishness cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by number5(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
I tell people, especially men that claim feminists that seeds are being planted by women with hidden agenda and these seeds when they germinate and grow will turn men to kitchen husbands.

Women are inherently jealous, competitive, and sometimes insecure control freaks.

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

They've been doing these things to themselves and now they're planning to start doing it to men too and that's the mission of modern day feminism.

Women empowerment program here and there but there's no support for men.
Campaign for girl child education but nothing for the Boy Child.

A look at how women treat their fellow women who are their equal will tell you what will happen to the rest of us when they are completely empowered.

The good news however is that the neglected Boy Child will form a terrorist organization and bomb us all.

Last paragraph,, u deserve a medal for that grin grin
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
spot on bro. I tell people men can always act special and superior but some clowns wouldn't agree.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
spot on bro. I tell people men can always act special and expensive to catch but some clowns wouldn't agree.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarahade:

Lol agreeing with silly post doesn't make you classy sir.
Women wake up. See the way men manipulate you

If you agree with them they call you classy and treat you like shit but if you disagree they will want to bully you by calling you names and yet they will chase you to the ends of the earth just to be with you because you have a mind of your own. Be wise
k

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Rukkydelta(f): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Only a weakling will be threatened by a woman's power
I give respect to those that deserves it not cos you are a male you want me to respect you like a god when there is nothing in you that should be respected. Just realise that majority of guys these days have inferiority complex due to the kind of threads I'm seeing on nl
If you think women take you for granted then my brother you need to check yourself asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by abduldope(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
putit:

Bro, I concur.. When a woman give sex easily to a man, men will say she's cheap/easy.

same with men, If a man give too much ATTENTION to a woman (especially if she has done nothing special to deserve it), women will say he's easy/weak
bro don't blame us, the issue is.
our naija women made wooing become an equation that for you to have them one has to keep trying.

so once we come across another lady which on 1st attempt she accept, it will make us view her as something cheap

thaΠks
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by kuchikau1: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Critically:
that same blood gave birth to you
receive sense, na God i take beg u.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babyfaceafrica: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
as in the guy just dey do like woman..ignore these gals..they don't deserve your mentions..OP..well done!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.