Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (61407 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 24, 2017
LaurelP:
It happens this way simply because men are not aware of the power they possess. Women know and use theirs.
What we have these days are men who think with their balls instead of their brains.
You see a man spend his money, time, effort, energy just to sleep with a woman for just few minutes, after which he feels on top of the world. To him, he actually won!

Men should have sense. A woman talks and u support her even when she's wrong, ur fellow man displays his oratory skills and u begin to misbehave.
A woman insults a man and u foolishly defend her, obviously cos u think she's gonna give u d cookie, mumu.
A woman posts one rubbish thing online and u run to like and comment, but a guy posts a wonderful content and u can't click like.
U help a woman even when she didn't ask for help, but u can't even lend to a fellow man.

Men wake up! Women are coming for you!

This!
Preach brother, Preach

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by FreeSpirited: 2:22am On Apr 24, 2017
Gucciboss:
It's only those that have not read "manipulated man" by Esther villa, that still stick to man - woman relationship pattern of 10th century
That book is women exposed! Its the bomb of a book that crafts and shatter womanhood....exposing all of their inane manipulations
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 2:32am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=55856974] yinmu[/quot

i kinda feel am nagging,i give up on this women issue,i wud stop complaining,i suddenly now think women should have their freedom
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Truth is once ur in love, ur mumu button has been activated. cheesy
Well, let it be for just one person and make sure she is worth the stress ...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2017
sarahade:

When you are man enough to quote me i will let you know.
You can start by growing some balls and stop hiding behind a female moniker.
Mtcheeeeeeeew thanks for noting that our numbers are growing.
You should learn how to read and comprehend madam undecided.how can u say I'm a male??ur reasoning is 0.0 smh
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by WRAKE(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2017
NotOfThis:
I like the title of this thread.
you...you will like it
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=babasolution post=55857269][/quote] thank God then. Take this panadol, you go dey alright. Good morning.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Fkforyou(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Tallesty1:
You fall hand on this thread badly

I noticed it too,but bro Incase of next time please let him know privately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Fkforyou:

I noticed it too,but bro Incase of next time please let him know privately.
Noted sir

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by naijaboiy: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2017
ideology:
hahahahahah u feel threatened that is why you will continue to think that the post was to attack ladies, sane guys understood that the post was to counsel men and had nothing to do with ladies.

You baes need to grow the heaven up.

OP is not saying that ur bfs should shun you, he was saying that ur bfs should receive sense, AMEN cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes MEN mumu don do, that is why op is saying men should receive sense now u are afraid that u will lose ur mumu grin grin grin
This post had me. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by EppPliss: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Critically: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
receive sense, na God i take beg u.
its obvious you are a child
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by 1234onyekwe: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Trina0936:
Just see the number of posts on this thread just because of women. If only most women can be smart and know they are the real rulers of this world.
I am glad though that its only because of kids most women get married these days. Many single mums everywhere because they all know they dont need a man,just make your own money and if you want a kid get one!! Then you can choose any man you want and get free sex every time unlike the male folks!! cheesy grin
pls stop misleading ladies out there, how can u say that single mums out there don't need a man, they are single b/cos they are in a circumstance beyond their control & u equally think that once u make ur own money u can get any man u want, listen the only type of men u can get are gold diggers & wimps not an honourable man, & let me enlighten u that there is a particular age a lady 'll get to u start paying men 4 sex u no why b/cos u not there specs again & m still wondering how a kid' ll grow up & turn out to something good without the presence of a male figure in his or her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by imitateMe(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Since most jobs nowadays are suitable for both sexes, I think women should take responsibility of their homes. Gone were the days when the main jobs were hunting and farming.
I have decided never to give a dime to any lady....never to give any lady cheap attention on social media....never to like any lady's post or comment grin cool
And no bloody lady should mention me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by ideology(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2017
brotherly Good morning !
naijaboiy:

This post had me. gringrin
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tushborn: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2017
thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Ugosample(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2017
lifedynamics:

Okay Shall we begin.
This is just a big dose of hypocrisy lady. When men say they want to be the primary providers of the house hence richer than their wives you all say it does not have to be that way. You just freakin said women have a right to disrespect men because they ask for their assistance in running the home, but if men they want to be richer than their wives and be the primary providers you'll tag it as "PRIDE" smh.

Anyways let us address the issue at hand, i am a 16 year old but that has not stopped me from realizing what is truly going on this country. I had a bunch of idiots as classmates. What we are talking about starts from a young age. They were up all night midnight calling when these same fools had WAEC maths the next morning. They fought over the phone and made stupid while those of us who actually cared about our futures were reading or sleeping. My question is what do you think the girls they are risking their lives calling would feel like?

Of course they'd feel special which is what is going on here everyday. We have men who go to clubs and drink their monthly pay-cheques away weekly (Yes i said "WEEKLY"wink running after girls who see them as broke, sex-starved idiots who see them as men who only want to get in their pants. Why will they respect men?

Nah bruh, some guys are the problem.

Feminism has been misinterpreted by many foolish women who think the ideology is to mistreat their husbands or throw many "BOY BYES!" for the single women. It is an incentive created by white people who want their female kids to get proper education or stand up for themselves when their husbands try to crush their dreams and freedom of life and movement, by women who are tired of being raped, beaten up and thrown away by men whether romantically involved with them or not, that is the idea. I just smile and shake my head for women (especially african women) who try to reciprocate the ideology and end up doing the wrong things which are naturally infuriating to men.

Despite the fact that i am seen as a "young person", i believe i am a lot more mature than idiots who destroy their destinies for women who feel like they can control them cause they have what they want, asses, boobs and pussies.

Are you sure you are "16"

Or that is your football age grin grin

Because what you wrote up there is far more mature than a 16 year old.

Thumbs up.

I especially like your point on how some women misinterpret feminism as being rude, an avenue to dominate and maltreat the men in their lives and being generally saucy.

But there are still women here who know the real essence of feminism, not man hating misandry.

You try.

P.S. If not that you are "underage" I would have told Mama Nkechi to give you two green bottles on my head. grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by seunmsg(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Samadict:
I'll hold my peace so that I won't be tagged 'feminist'. Seunmg please note this thread. wink

Lol. I have nothing against feminism even though it's a misguided concept.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by winningwinner(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Initially the feminine gender commands respect. No, not nowardays. Women are no longer homemakers. They destroy the homes. Couples no longer live together. Children are born bastards even when they have parents. Things have fallen apart. Women want to take over the headship of man in everything. They agitate for trivial matters and end up bruised. The homefront today is marred by emotional manipulation - that's satanic!
Sometimes I wonder why people get married in the first place. They share "all things in common" only when the man is ready to bleed himself dry, but the woman cannot bring out her resources. What then is the reason for her taking a paid employment? Most men will practically stop their wives from any form of work to keep the home for them. Others allow their wives to work but now see what they get. Anyway, I din't have much to say but it is very bad of any woman to use her hands scatter her own home. They can initiate quarrel, run their mouth anyhow and even be the first to raise a hand against the man. When the man cooperates, they will still be the ones to call press conference shouting ABUSE!
One told the husband that things are getting tougher for only him to carry the weight of the family's needs that she should be allowed to pick up a paid employment. Because the man wants the wife to be happy abd feel belonged, he allowed it. Some years later, the woman was still lamenting. She will practically force the man to keep vigils at night praying anytime her salary delays. The last thing she does is telling the man when the salary is paid.
The reason for taking employment is defeated. The man called and told her to quit her job and join him in his business but she refused and left the man's house.
Most women today want to be referred to as "a once married" woman. They love freedom to the extreme! I wonder why people take almost every word some of these women speak to be true. I don't give them support any more. Research has shown that 80% of marriages today have women who maltreat their men. Average men are shy in nature and would not like to go public with family issues. Only shameless women do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Maxi112: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
best thread of the year.

men receive sense!

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
1234onyekwe:
pls stop misleading ladies out there, how can u say that single mums out there don't need a man, they are single b/cos they are in a circumstance beyond their control & u equally think that once u make ur own money u can get any man u want, listen the only type of men u can get are gold diggers & wimps not an honourable man, & let me enlighten u that there is a particular age a lady 'll get to u start paying men 4 sex u no why b/cos u not there specs again & m still wondering how a kid' ll grow up & turn out to something good without the presence of a male figure in his or her life.
They are single because they chose to be single(with exception of widows). If they didn't, they would pretend and endure like others.
Most women who pay men for sex are using their destinies just as some men do rituals with ladies. Some things are spiritual,as an African you should know juju dey work. Nothing is really free! undecided
Just because a single mum lives alone doesn't mean the kids won't spend time with their father.
There are many male figures in a child's life and it must not be his father. Same goes for female figures. cool
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by MDCCCXXXII: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Trina0936:
Just see the number of posts on this thread just because of women. If only most women can be smart and know they are the real rulers of this world.
I am glad though that its only because of kids most women get married these days. Many single mums everywhere because they all know they dont need a man,just make your own money and if you want a kid get one!! Then you can choose any man you want and get free sex every time unlike the male folks!! cheesy grin
Easier said than done. Funny thing is, most women are religious and foolishly inclined into wanting a man to do everything for them.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Easier said than done. Funny thing is, most women are religious and foolishly inclined into wanting a man to do everything for them.
You mean the lazy ones who don't want to work!
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Sierusvirus(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
GloryIsaac:
I recommend bros to read the book called The Great Female Con.... thank me later smiley

You are the real guy. Thanks for this info
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Trina0936:

You mean the lazy ones who don't want to work!

am not surprised at this trina,one of these confused man lookalike girls of these days ,i wish more and more ladies will be like u,i prefer the concept of single motherhood,the women should carry the burden of raising children alone,it will be all fun for boys and men,
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by kuchikau1: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Critically:
its obvious you are a child
bros, get small sense naw!
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sierusvirus:

You are the real guy. Thanks for this info

You're welcome Bro...
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by lifedynamics: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ugosample:

Are you sure you are "16"

Or that is your football age grin grin

Because what you wrote up there is far more mature than a 16 year old.

Thumbs up.

I especially like your point on how some women misinterpret feminism as being rude, an avenue to dominate and maltreat the men in their lives and being generally saucy.

LOL thanks. yh mahn i'm sixteen. I never attacked that lazygal or what the bleep she calls herself. I was even supporting what she said. SMH.
You know what the say "hoes gonna be hoes".

But there are still women here who know the real essence of feminism, not man hating misandry.

You try.

P.S. If not that you are "underage" I would have told Mama Nkechi to give you two green bottles on my head. grin cheesy
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by oxmale: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
putit you got it all right.. I once read on nairaland where a 28 year old guy(actually an untrained fool living a useless life) was telling us how he planned on sleeping with a 15 year old girl he met on facebook. And the funny thing is he received appraisals from other fools.

If things continue like this men will lose their relevance. I do not think the male man will be as relevant and useful in society as they are now in the nearest future,, the tables might be turned.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by mytym(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tallesty1:
I tell people, especially men that claim feminists that seeds are being planted by women with hidden agenda and these seeds when they germinate and grow will turn men to kitchen husbands.

Women are inherently jealous, competitive, and sometimes insecure control freaks.

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

They've been doing these things to themselves and now they're planning to start doing it to men too and that's the mission of modern day feminism.

Women empowerment program here and there but there's no support for men.
Campaign for girl child education but nothing for the Boy Child.

A look at how women treat their fellow women who are their equal will tell you what will happen to the rest of us when they are completely empowered.

The good news however is that the neglected Boy Child will form a terrorist organization and bomb us all.

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
babasolution:

am not surprised at this trina,one of these confused man lookalike girls of these days ,i wish more and more ladies will be like u,i prefer the concept of single motherhood,the women should carry the burden of raising children alone,it will be all fun for boys and men,
As if we were not the ones carrying the burden all along....smh! Smart kids won't even look at you after you abandon them and their mother just few stupid ones. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.