Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (61416 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
abduldope:
bro don't blame us, the issue is.
our naija women made wooing become an equation that for you to have them one has to keep trying.

so once we come across another lady which on 1st attempt she accept, it will make us view her as something cheap

thaΠks
Yea, I get ur point

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Tallesty1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
as in the guy just dey do like woman..ignore these gals..they don't deserve your mentions..OP..well done!!!
Exactly.......

I expected him to know that whatever he says will countered by the same people we are talking about but he was busy replying all of them.

It's over sha, everybody can now go to bed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Exactly.......

I expected him to know that whatever he says will countered by the same people we are talking about but he was busy replying all of them.

It's over sha, everybody can now go to bed.
abi..God bless you
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kc3000:
Just be a man without any apologies, let your balls hang!! Don't ever compromise yourself for anyone, man or woman...if they've earned your love, then and only then can they have it. Too many dudes have been miseducated to grovel before ladies just to woo them for sex, making themselves available for manipulation and disrespect. Get some self-respect and dignity. Man up!
You're so on point Man..U'v just summarized d point I was trying to convey at my post.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Odunharry(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
ideology:

If u are good u are good, not need trying to be ... guys have ended up spoiling ladies with fantasies. When they meet a guy who is different, some get frustrated, others being to wonder where is he from ... some real ladies know this is the real dude grin grin grin grin
Funny but true.
Most of my friends think i hate woman. Rosaliene a friend on Nairaland always see my post as anti-woman.
I don't hate women, i hate asslicking.

There's a reason why i have more male friends in reality than ladies.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
cheesy grin grin what a thread

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by alexis007(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Okay. I don show.

Problem wey dem don find the solution, don dey solved. It's just a matter of time. Make all man go practice wetin im don learn for here.

And as for those wey dey argue with women, abeg back down. It's belittling to exchange words with an inferior. Abeg leave dem. Them fit hijack the thread if dem like. Make we change gist.

Abeg who see wetin Messi do Madrid this night

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by lazygal: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
lifedynamics:

Okay Shall we begin.
This is just a big dose of hypocrisy lady. When men say they want to be the primary providers of the house hence richer than their wives you all say it does not have to be that way. You just freakin said women have a right to disrespect men because they ask for their assistance in running the home, but if men they want to be richer than their wives and be the primary providers you'll tag it as "PRIDE" smh.

Anyways let us address the issue at hand, i am a 16 year old but that has not stopped me from realizing what is truly going on this country. I had a bunch of idiots as classmates. What we are talking about starts from a young age. They were up all night midnight calling when these same fools had WAEC maths the next morning. They fought over the phone and made stupid while those of us who actually cared about our futures were reading or sleeping. My question is what do you think the girls they are risking their lives calling would feel like?

Of course they'd feel special which is what is going on here everyday. We have men who go to clubs and drink their monthly pay-cheques away weekly (Yes i said "WEEKLY"wink running after girls who see them as broke, sex-starved idiots who see them as men who only want to get in their pants. Why will they respect men?

Nah bruh, some guys are the problem.

Feminism has been misinterpreted by many foolish women who think the ideology is to mistreat their husbands or throw many "BOY BYES!" for the single women. It is an incentive created by white people who want their female kids to get proper education or stand up for themselves when their husbands try to crush their dreams and freedom of life and movement, by women who are tired of being raped, beaten up and thrown away by men whether romantically involved with them or not, that is the idea. I just smile and shake my head for women (especially african women) who try to reciprocate the ideology and end up doing the wrong things which are naturally infuriating to men.

Despite the fact that i am seen as a "young person", i believe i am a lot more mature than idiots who destroy their destinies for women who feel like they can control them cause they have what they want, asses, boobs and pussies.

We aAm glad you are 16 because I was really getting scared over your level of comprehesion and expression
Do endeavour to read more books.

However,thank you.your points have been dully noted
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Samadict(f): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'll hold my peace so that I won't be tagged 'feminist'. Seunmg please note this thread. wink
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by FreeSpirited: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
wristbangle:

With all due respect
, your argument weakens his diplomatic view about men and women derogatory ways which he thoroughly explained. Yes you countered him but it was purely sentimental.

Between I made a contribution on the first page, so before crying wolf, read it please.

Good evening Lalasticlala, this thread deserves FP. cool
What are you respecting in this one that dragged u in d mud for tagging her a feminist...U suppose give her back as e dey hot...Na wetin we still dey talk be DAT...

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Marcelo290(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
I soo love this post and some comments here, like atimes when I see guys display all manner of stupidity and ass licking even on a faceless forum like NL just to please ladies who may not even give a bleeping shii about them, I only buh wish all men can be like me. when you know what you have got, you won't be easily manipulated by the female folks.

Am not bragging, but from experience, women get obsessed with guys who give them little or no attention, have you wondered why pretty girls with the number of guys who give them attention, always tend to fall in love with that strong hearted guy who uses her own emotions against her and cares less about her feelings? that is plain psychology, men need to learn, stop the ass licking, it's damn annoying...

Nairaland boys, make una try get sense small, start thinking with your brain and not your third leg, learn to be in control cos you are the man, and that's how it should be.

Be the man!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
ideology:

sometimes it is love but most times its just mumudity alias foolishness cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth is once ur in love, ur mumu button has been activated. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexis007:
Okay. I don show.

Problem wey dem don find the solution, don dey solved. It's just a matter of time. Make all man go practice wetin im don learn for here.

And as for those wey dey argue with women, abeg back down. It's belittling to exchange words with an inferior. Abeg leave dem. Them fit hijack the thread if dem like. Make we change gist.

Abeg who see wetin Messi do Madrid this night

i was actually agreeing with you until you said women are inferior, bros that is not wise at all. I will stop there cos i've been fighting with one ponzihater dude. What i am happy about on this thread is the fact that one person has gotten the point of safiaa's thread a few days ago. Since you wont listen to women because we are 'inferior' you can at least listen to your fellow man. Good night.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by alexis007(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i was actually agreeing with you until you said women are inferior, bros that is not wise at all. I will stop there cos i've been fighting with one ponzihater dude. What i am happy about on this thread is the fact that one person has gotten the point of safiaa's thread a few days ago. Since you wont listen to women because we are 'inferior' you can at least listen to your fellow man. Good night.
You don finish, bahh?

Someone help me with that referee's "Is that all" pix
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexis007:
You don finish, bahh?

Someone help me with that referee's "Is that all" pix
were you expecting me to aargue with you and yes that is all.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by alexis007(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
were you expecting me to aargue with you and yes that is all.
k.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
NotOfThis:
Most def. wink

lol,the weak always desire for the strong to become weak,the spirit of envy rules women,they desire what is not meant for them and what they cannot obtain,they therefore rejoice and desire the downfall of men and they actively pursue it,but they will reap their rewards
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarahade:

Guy nobody is stopping you from dating your fellow man.
Im sure they have more sexual grip on you.

Mtcheeeeew pained gay oshi.

its the truth,all i see these days are ugly women mostly,mostly only the young girl are still pretty,the married old spinsters are just hags
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Trina0936:
Just see the number of posts on this thread just because of women. If only most women can be smart and know they are the real rulers of this world.
I am glad though that its only because of kids most women get married these days. Many single mums everywhere because they all know they dont need a man,just make your own money and if you want a kid get one!! Then you can choose any man you want and get free sex every time unlike the male folks!! cheesy grin

its a better deal for men too,men dont need to marry old hags,we just keep fucking young sweet girls,the women can have their money and kids,i dont know why women think men desire women to need them,we dont need women too
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=babasolution post=55856207]
[s]
its a better deal for men too,men dont need to marry old hags,we just keep fucking young sweet girls,the women can have their money and kids,i dont know why women think men desire women to need them,we dont need women too[/[/s]quote]
E pain this one gan! grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Trina0936:
Just see the number of posts on this thread just because of women. If only most women can be smart and know they are the real rulers of this world.
I am glad though that its only because of kids most women get married these days. Many single mums everywhere because they all know they dont need a man,just make your own money and if you want a kid get one!! Then you can choose any man you want and get free sex every time unlike the male folks!! cheesy grin

thats the roots of women problem they destroy everything good,you think u will raise children that dont know their fathers and everything will be ok?? with time you women will learn the hard way

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2017
babasolution:

[s]thats the roots of women problem they destroy everything good,you think u will raise children that dont know their fathers and everything will be ok?? with time you women will learn the hard way
[/s]
Abeg no commit suicide because of my post oh! See frustration grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by HENRY940: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Kc3000:
Just be a man without any apologies, let your balls hang!! Don't ever compromise yourself for anyone, man or woman...if they've earned your love, then and only then can they have it. Too many dudes have been miseducated to grovel before ladies just to woo them for sex, making themselves available for manipulation and disrespect. Get some self-respect and dignity. Man up!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by babasolution: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2017
sosa993:

doesn't change the fact he's tying all or most blames on women. you hardly see a woman fail in something and then blame the opposite gender.

this is pure nagging, I think the first thing this new generation men need to become real men again, is to stop NAGGING, when that is settled then talk about controlling your dicks

when men are talking about their issues you are calling it nagging,nobody is blanibg women we are just highliting some issues facing us men,young men need to talk about this issues,on platforms like this because we dont normally discuss this issues,now u trying to shame men for talking about their issues,nobody is nagging or blaming women,we are jus enlightening ourselves as men.you women delight in the fact that men are supposedly geting weaker,u want us reduced to your level ,fortunately it will not happen,its a conspiracy .the tables,whatever it is have not turned,it cannot turn

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by vislabraye(m): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Tallestykk1:
I tell people, especially men that claim feminists that seeds are being planted by women with hidden agenda and these seeds when they germinate and grow will turn men to kitchen husbands.

Women are inherently jealous, competitive, and sometimes insecure control freaks.

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

They've been doing these things to themselves and now they're planning to start doing it to men too and that's the mission of modern day feminism.

Women empowerment program here and there but there's no support for men.
Campaign for girl child education but nothing for the Boy Child.

A look at how women treat their fellow women who are their equal will tell you what will happen to the rest of us when they are completely empowered.

The good news however is that the neglected Boy Child will form a terrorist organization and bomb us all.

cheesy . Classic !! Kitchen husband grin
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by deleo16(m): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2017
The answers are here 21st century man by Myles Munroe https://www.nairaland.com/3744485/teebillz-could-marry-tiwa-savage/2#55634426
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by pacespot(m): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2017
This whole "women first" thing emanates from the western countries and their media. The problem with Africa is whatever is thrown at them, they swallow it hook line and sinker, brandish it and take it to a higher level.

This is where the Arabs are far ahead of the West. They treat their women in a natural way that the nature has set it to be. Despite terrorists don't kill women, a typical Arab woman has utmost respect for a man.

People don't know that women want to be controlled by men. But the moment men lower themselves by listening to the rants of some radicalized women calling themselves feminists, then that control factor is gone. You might be kneeling down to her to make her feel like a queen each time you want to make a wish, but inside her you've unsettled that authority that the nature has bequeathed you to exercise on her.

Michael Jackson was one of the leading voices that fuelled the "every woman is a queen" trance with his always solemn brandishing love musics about women, but he died a lonely man.

I think the nature will settle back itself if people allow the men and women affair to be as natural as possible. What makes a woman happy is the love and attention she is given by her spouse, on the contrary, the men's pride is the source of happiness for a man.

I have seen some momentum building, in the last few days I have read multiple articles in the western media highlighting the state of complexity of women issue in the society. According to PewResearch, for the first time in America history there are more women in the work force than men today. The development which has coincided with the steady collapse of the family structure.

"Women are not women anymore" is the common reason given by most men to opt out of marriage these days. The American law which affirms women position in case of divorce is also a contributing factor. Compared to about 75% in 1980s, only fifty percent of American adults are married today.

So this "women are angels men are devils" mentality is a problem situation for the world generally, but I think the world will be a better place if it can borrow a leaf off of Arabs' cultures which treat women in a way that ensures society order is not jeopardized.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by goodnewscliff(m): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2017
The power to dominate has aways been in d hands of a man irrespective of their stupidity wif women.......THINGS could change real soon. ....buh there are many things a man can do that a woman cant....she can never dominate!!! Dem get sense? D wisest of them can just be too emotional to rule.....men are men....its a mans world....pussyniggas got to stay in line!!! Una neva learn lesson from wetin dy under skirt### i dy domain well..A WOMAN CAN NEVER RULE AND RUIN MY world....my plans got 5 years back date and aint no hoe ruining it!!!!!@ ya all pussy niggas
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 24, 2017
babasolution:

thats the roots of women problem they destroy everything good,you think u will raise children that dont know their fathers and everything will be ok?? with time you women will learn the hard way
yinmu
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 24, 2017
goodnewscliff:
The power to dominate has aways been in d hands of a man irrespective of their stupidity wif women.......THINGS could change real soon. ....buh there are many things a man can do that a woman cant....she can never dominate!!! Dem get sense? D wisest of them can just be too emotional to rule.....men are men....its a mans world....pussyniggas got to stay in line!!! Una neva learn lesson from wetin dy under skirt### i dy domain well..A WOMAN CAN NEVER RULE AND RUIN MY world....my plans got 5 years back date and aint no hoe ruining it!!!!!@ ya all pussy niggas
haha, so magaret thatcher was too emotional to rule, dora akinyuli. Is alrai, when i thought men had learnt their lesson but you just prove me wrong.
Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 24, 2017
pacespot:
This whole "women first" thing emanates from the western countries and their media. The problem with Africa is whatever is thrown at them, they swallow it hook line and sinker, brandish it and take it to a higher level.

This is where the Arabs are far ahead of the West. They treat their women in a natural way that the nature has set it to be. Despite terrorists don't kill women, a typical Arab woman has utmost respect for a man.

People don't know that women want to be controlled by men. But the moment men lose their authority by listening to the rants of some radicalized women calling themselves feminists, then that control factor is gone. You might be kneeling down for her to make her feel like a queen each time you want to make a wish, but inside her you've unsettled that authority that the nature has bequeathed you to exercise on her.

Michael Jackson was one of those leading voices that fuelled the "every woman is a queen" trance with his always solemn brandishing love musics about women, but he died a lonely man.

I think the nature will settle back itself if people allow the men and women affair to be as natural as possible. I've already seen the momentum gathering, in the last few days I have read multiple articles in the western media highlighting the state of complexity of women issue in the society. According to PewResearch, for the first time in America history there are more women in the work force than men today. The development which has coincided with the steady collapse of the family structure.

"Women are not women anymore" is the common reason given by most men to opt out of marriage nowadays. The American law which affirms women position in case of divorce is also a contributing factor. Compared to about 75% in 1980s, only fifty percent of American adults are married today.

So this "women are angels men are devils" mentality is a problem situation for the world generally, but I think the world will be a better place if it can borrow a leaf off of Arabs' cultures which treat women in a way that ensures society order is not jeopardized.

my God, arabs ahead of the west. Haba! Those architects of terrorism. The fact that they have money doesnt mean they are more developed than the west

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 24, 2017
goodnewscliff:
Thats Whatsup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.