Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (51213 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Joejoe12(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good of you. But mind you, you are there to build those young girls not to destroy them. I once a corper like you, i married a co corper, a beautiful and responsible wife today. Just be a responsible man and you will get a same as wife, thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by UncutSk(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Secondary school girls that abort babies like say tomorrow no dey.

I heard of one that aborted triplet.
SS1 student for that matter.

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking bigger their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.
you seem pained
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

so how the fûçk you know?

I fvckin rolled with them. grin wink
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Fuckshiit: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

I fvckin rolled with them. grin wink

or you are actually one öf em...ion really fúçking believe in "reported speech"

wink badtGurl

I ain't gönnà fúçk yöu anymore..
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Rukkydelta(f): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pedophile
Like it was in a civilize country he could have got himself a jail term for this

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

or you are actually one öf em...ion really fúçking believe in "reported speech"

wink badtGurl

I ain't gönnà fúçk yöu anymore..

Jeez!!! You're so good at misinterpreting people. grin

I was too small to be one of them tho angry.

Thank God! Have been waiting for you to say that... wink kiss
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Fuckshiit: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Jeez!!! You're so good at misinterpreting people. grin

I was too small to be one of them tho angry.

Thank God! Have been waiting for you to say that... wink kiss

too fúçkiñg small to be one of em?

grin

sö yöu didn't blöödyfúçkiñg miss my cöçklîpop ? sad
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

So you're one of the agbayas that spoilt those fine five gehs abi? Fear God. undecided

Didn't attend the school tho but it was like a second home to me, went for their summer classes twice.

I'm glad I didn't go to that school sha lipsrsealed

Lol me keh! My hall of residence is far away sited from ISI (Kuti hall). And moreover, I don't do underaged girls tongue
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
most secondary school girls are under 18 these days,that makes this idiotic slowpoke a pedophile.secondary school girls are supposed to be reading their books and thinking of career paths not about relationships, it's not as if the idiot is even talking of marrying o, he is looking for people's daughters to be fuckin till he is ready to settle down, idiotic pedophile
Sis, dis tin pain u o.. Kai, sorry
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
OrangeDream:
Sis, dis tin pain u o.. Kai, sorry
Yes, I am pained that a pedeophile is on the loose, for him to have come to Facebook to say this,it means he has probably been using his students as experiments, and if you see nothing wrong with it,that means you are a pedeophile too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Saw this on Facebook. Dude is a fool for actually posting it on social media. Why can't some idiots ever learn?? Tomorrow when he is picked up and taken to court, these fools supporting him will start shouting 'village people'. Meanwhile, the grin village people do not even know where he is.
Feminists won't let this go easily especially female lawyers. Heard they have already gotten the school's contact. The guy is a big otondo undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Enockia(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Hope d fúçking dúdë ain't fúçkiñg em high school gîrls already

u think............soon we will see the news that this dude has impregnated like 6 secondary school girls
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
Yes, I am pained that a pedeophile is on the loose, for him to have come to Facebook to say this,it means he has probably been using his students as experiments, and if you see nothing wrong with it,that means you are a pedeophile too
But you took him out of context na..He made some valid point. Read it again please.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by oksmart1992(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking bigger their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.
and now this "slay queen" is condemning somebody she knows nothing about in a bid to justify herself. Smh
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by iamcharley97: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
The moment you think the quest for #Justice and #HumanRights is evil, you become evil yourself. - Njoku Charles
With respect to Immanuel Ifediata alleged 'Pedophile ideology' which I find worrisome, I took the liberty to find contacts of the principal officers of Federal Science and Technical College, Awka and have conveyed my concerns to them. If you feel perturbed please contact the school on: Email: fstcawka@yahoo.com or Mr. Inya on 08035395949.
Be careful and reasonable with your suggestions and inquiries.
Thank me later or hate me all you wish!

#IStandforJustice #IStandAgainstChildAbuse #IStandforMorals

3 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by naijajobx: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
:u were posted to teach and not to fucccckkk teens. so coz u did, ure so high and do know what tha f to say

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
OrangeDream:
But you took him out of context na..He made some valid point. Read it again please.
as for the point you think he made have you heard of fribaults law?,men think all women have to offer is her vagina, so long as he has the cash,infact the law which was adopted by reddit tell men to feel entitled, all women in his life including his mother and sisters owe him respect and pampering till he takes his last breath and most Nairaland guys have joined reddit to be brainwashed with these self destruct program, and just like nature, the ladies are only responding,infact the reddit man is against a women being financially independent, so he can dominate.let me stop there.
Back to the topic, he mentioned spending hundred naira, hehehehhehe, I bet this kind of guy will even be intimidated by a lady more successful than him,he is advicing guys to prey on the nativity and innocence of young girls, hehehehhehe, I just laugh, what happens when her naivety washes away?, she realise you were nothing but a predator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ibietela2(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, like my neighbours kid
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ibietela2(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
lepasharon:
Useless men stay away from little girls undecided

And the matured girls doesn't want to come grin
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by lastmaster(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Greatbeard:
Allow them to read their books and focus.

See as he carry head like tiger battery.
badt guy
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
what of if the girl grows older and come enter university nko? cheesy
persin wey wan spoil go spoil cheesy
gbam. end of story!

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by DJMicky(m): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2017
The teacher made some points, come to OOU, my school and you will know Jesus is lord.
All of them turned slay queen.
Most girls out there are bed materials, hardly will you find a wife material.
I think patience can do a lot better.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by tobiasbeecher: 2:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Ptoocool:
Poor corper. He has given naija feminists bone to chew..
hahaha oboy if you go to facebook and see the way they (feminists)are roasting him eeh. The guy don delete the post and he is trending on facebook now. That post may put him in trouble because it has gone viral. He really bleeped up sha
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Ptoocool(m): 2:23am On Apr 24, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
That post may put him in trouble because it has gone viral. He really bleeped up sha

Yeah, he messed up big time..
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Hope d fúçking dúdë ain't fúçkiñg em high school gîrls already
lmaooo, is just like fvvck em young
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by nwoye72: 6:08am On Apr 24, 2017
thats true
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by kinzation(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.
guess you once attended ISI in U.I in ibadan?..those girls are damn bad mehn
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Carter4luv(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2017
If we go for secondary school girls, who will den go for the old university girls? And wen d secondary school girls will b in d university day will also be old. I don't concur to ur saying#life is a choice wat I love is what I will go for.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Kingkamal(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Destined2win:
I think he is speaking from a clean mindset, but there are pros and cons to that choice.

Now if the sec. school girl is below 18, then that's abuse. But if she is 18 and above, then her parents need to be involved cos she needs guidance.

But such girls might turn to something else by the time they are fully matured. They will tell you that you took advantage of their naivety and make one's life hell.

Basically God's guidance is all that matters
actually is yourlast sentence that draws me to talk here.. GOD GUIDANCE. Is it God that peg the age of maturity at 18? Or is colonist... age is just a number..
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ElsonMorali: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Nahhhh, Beechford. smiley

Dem spoil but sabi book too.

Na before dem sabi book. Now they are just living on past glories especially after U.I sacked their best teachers.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by gentlegenius(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Number of höes fûçking keep increasing daily-- grin Fúçkiñg grab ém YOUNG (mö'fúçker)
SMH

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by godwingold(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
I have learnt a lesson from this. We really need to be careful when we post something on social media. The so-called Facebook friends are not all friends. We should learn to discriminate between what we say in our dinning rooms and what we upload to the internet. Reason being that even a mad man whose madness does not stop him from accessing the internet can read what you post on the internet. I'm not here to be for him or against him on this issue but to stress how important it is for us to learn from this current issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.