Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (63078 Views)

Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fuckshiit: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
fúçking noticed shôrt girls love fúçking tall guys (löng cöçks)...?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by roofwind(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=sainteminas post=55865463]if a short guy approach u can u date him[/quote i dont see any ill feelings in dating guys shorter than you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by adetunjioludami(m): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. It's not THAT bad tongue

Me & Jada Pinkett are the same height, she doesn't look like a midget to me grin
jada is extremely short sis
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by queenfav(f): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Lol...i laugh in Spanish. Looks are good, but they don't guarantee happiness. It's restrictions like this and so called standards we set for ourselves that makes people date and marry the wrong person for them .. That's where you hear things like " D guy no get work, dey cheat and dey beat me o, but i no fit leave am."Yes we all have things we wish for in a man,however after life has shown me pepper, i realized those things are secondary. What counts for me is the man that would stay up at night comforting and caring for me when i am sick,be a friend to me, respect me and what we have, support my dreams in life and help me be a much better woman than he met me. That is what really counts!Weekly, I see pretty ladies and tall guys getting divorced in court after few years of marriage. That shows that physical attraction isn't what should be paramount in relationships . It's better to be with the one who loves u and would give u peace of mind. I look at how a man treats me now, not height and all sorts of things that doesn't guarantee a good marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fumiex(f): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Godforbid. u expect a short gal to date a shorter gal. me no dey talk to short guys or mk frnds with dem o. all my frnds are tall ooooo. imagine a frnd of mine dats is very tall n fat but her bf is d opp. i just pity her wen i c both of dem.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fumiex(f): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:
I read so many comments from girls here and all I can do is SMH.

What makes a man a man is not the pe.nis between his legs nor his size, but the content of his character and personality.

People will not respect you in life because of your height but because of your charisma and achievements.

I'm short, I don't know my height but I know I'm short. But right from when I was a kid, I've always been respected by my peers and even sometime older folks. I'm smart and people respect me for that.

I've not had issues with girls either. Attracting girls I like has never been a problem and I've never gone for a shorter girl before too. Most girls are not being real here, many of them saying they can't date shorter guys will actually fall for me with just a wink from me.

If you're short, look beyond your limitations which is your size and develop your mental strength.

The MD of my company is very short, but people respect and fear her because of her mental strength and superb leadership qualities.
b giving yr self hope there. sm short too. we r short n short. next time chop more beans
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by queenfav(f): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2017
omolorlarh:

Mtn advert said it all
That is the most meaningful mtn ad so far. It dishes out a lot of truths.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Benekruku(m): 2:15am On Apr 25, 2017
hector:

Go and die. I spit on your grave. I am 5:7 and i dont think i am tall and I don't care. what I know is, I am a man and I will marry the woman of my dream by God's grace. People like you who dont lilke people coz u think they are short actually have a problem. Your problem is that u are dumb and small minded.

You dont despise people for what is not their fault. You guys make short people look like they have some terrible disease. Who told u being short is a deficiency? Even though many people think they aren't attractive, the truth is, not every tall person is attractive. Besides some people don't really care about looks. They are sapiosexuals like me who are more attracted to people who are intelligent or possess certain good inner attributes.

Shun all this hype for tall people. Its media-propaganda and it's mainly for business. Shorter people or people who aren't necessarily tall like me who are smart work a lot harder to develop other essential aspects that make them successful and more desirable than the "so-cherished" taller folks who are mostly laid back and too relaxed at times, thinking that everything is all about looks. They cheat a lot and are overtly promiscuous coz most women are superficial and usually get carried away by their looks.

The fashion world and motion picture are the the main forces behind this hype for tall folks. They make short people appear less elegant or sexy coz they feel it's good for their business and it is a good strategy to disqualify shorter people from competing with them .

In reality, these things are not so, shorter people also live life to the fullest. They look good on their cloths and fit well into relationships. I refuse to be carried away by a superficial thing like height that can easily be a mere camouflage. I don't hate tall people. I try as much as possible to admire people of all heights so long as u aren't a dwarf.

Smh.....

You wont live long if you believe everything you read on social media is true.

Someone can not even play with you again?

I bow for you o.. You took it so personal and to a whole new level
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Alexis11: 2:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Fumiex:
Godforbid. u expect a short gal to date a shorter gal. me no dey talk to short guys or mk frnds with dem o. all my frnds are tall ooooo. imagine a frnd of mine dats is very tall n fat but her bf is d opp. i just pity her wen i c both of dem.

Lol.... How old are you?

Looking at your dp, I can understand why your "fantasy" is justified. One can easily know you are a teenager from your comment.

I'm sure you will soon know better.

But I wish you well cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by placeofallure(f): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Harrisee:

Your first boyfriend indeed. And you have the guts to choose guys! Who knows how many men have visited your *******

They're so numerous you won't believe it, you'll need an accountant to help you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by kaboninc(m): 6:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Mimzyy:

Are you a dwarf ni angry

cheesy cheesy

No joor...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by 99foxxy(f): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2017
It depends.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ummeey: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2017
enshi:
I am macho and I have got height.... Yet i got a heart break Recently..... For the records i bend to enter any door. .. Thats how tall i am
I won't break your heart.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Hmm. This nairaland is really a place where people talk about their dreams nd not reality. The only mistake i can make in a girl is to be attracted to a lady below my height (6'5) and class .it's a disgrace to my person nd family. Am never broke not ugly neither short, so why should i settle for less. In Nigeria, 70% of women are below average, 20% average nd 10% little shift up. All this small small ladies for nairaland were all saying no i cant, it will be shameful walking out with him. My sisters everything has its own class, level nd standard,no guy feels good walking with a small or shorter lady if not thier class. So saying thier height pizzed you off when you urself are even short is very irrational nd selfish. An tall lady see no difference with a guy of average height because both know that they are tall enough. But all this nairaland small ladies will always show themselves shouting no no because they are short. Advice is go for your class or you will be used by men. Men know what they want nd sometimes settles for less while waiting for it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Godson201333(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2017
LegalBaby:
Speak for your galfriends and friends.

Stop the generalising

But the guy is saying the truth...Nigerian girls are too fake
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by rayralph(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Lashort:
Shorter than I am? Lol not a chance, imagine walking with him in the streets looking like my son instead of bf
Rrrrrrrrr! Never

Any1 shorter than your 4.11" is a NO NO for you tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2017
DeeTus:
Not coz you can't. But coz you're short!
Lol
Do you know me?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2017
kaboninc:

So you mean Iara's kids will be short? cry
I can't say but there is a chance they can
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by FTBOY: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2017
we all have our differences and must learn to respect people and the choice they make. if you want dogo yaro, good for you; if you want aki or pawpaw or both...good for you too.

although, i know most nigerian girls are pretenders and can lie for zimbabwe to protect their e-pride whereas they're ready to fvck a cactus provided you give them money.

i, myself, can't date a fat girl talk more of marry her. slim and pretty does it. LOL! it's all good.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by kaboninc(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I can't say but there is a chance they can

How about the kids from Oshiomole's first wife? Are they short?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by amakadihot87(f): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Yes honey, I love them big. It makes me relive one of my favourite fairytales, Jack & the beanstalk wink grin
.............but jack slayed the giants are you gonna do same
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
.............but jack slayed the giants are you gonna do same

I'd slay him other ways wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2017
rayralph:

Any1 shorter than your 4.11" is a NO NO for you tongue

Not you again!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2017
kaboninc:

How about the kids from Oshiomole's first wife? Are they short?
I don't know
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by braining01: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=55866923]

LMAO. It's not THAT bad tongue

Me & Jada Pinkett are the same height, she doesn't look like a midget to me grin[/qu

wat feet ar u?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by enshi(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
ummeey:
I won't break your heart.

Just sent you a pm
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=braining01 post=55892045][/quote]

5'0

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by technicallyrich(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Lies from the pit of hell, I'm not like that please.
Which girl come dey like that.all of you are the same.bitches.is just the same story different people.
What women need is money they don't care how gentle u are,honest etc.
I don't blame rich men that useless them because they are heartless to broke niggas.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
Do you know me?
Yes cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by cuteme88(f): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin

Shorter than me No!!!! because when i'm taller than the guy he can lay his head on my chest and i don't even have a chest to strt with
Na pimples i get!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Eglobalma: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
merxi55:
No way...i can't even be able to love him. Am tall and love walking on heels.. I'd want my man taller than I am.

i want a woman taller than me, it turns me on
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by vibrant40(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I know what I want o
A guy below 5'6ft is a no for me cheesy
Mtcheew, rada rada, should those short go and commit suicide? What do they have on that natural occurrence? What if you are also created short, how will you feel if you are being talked about this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.