Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (63086 Views)

Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Benekruku:
Really hurts when I see a tall girl dating a short thing! Really hurts my soul. Especially when the girl is above 6feet and she has long legs, I feel like just poisoning the short boyfriend
Eehyah! sorry bro! I feel ur pain! Just poison ursef instead!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by luminouz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
merxi55:
No way...i can't even be able to love him. Am tall and love walking on heels.. I'd want my man taller than I am.
Please stop saying DAT honey....ur breaking my heart!!!

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rilwayne001: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
If only you've seen me before.

Yeye grin
I've seen enough Short girls tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yeye grin
I've seen enough Short girls tongue
Short boy, I know you are short, that's why my post dey pain you.

#TeamTallGuys.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lashort:
Shorter than I am? Lol not a chance, imagine walking with him in the streets looking like my son instead of bf
Rrrrrrrrr! Never
Walking Poverty thought
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rilwayne001: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mumu grin cheesy

MhizTenderly:
Short boy, I know you are short, that's why my post dey pain you.#TeamTallGuys.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by omolorlarh: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
emmaxman:

Lols.... It isn't bad if u are a lil bit taller dan ur man. In a much as u are not short.
Am 5.5 and I have never dated a shorter gal.
.... Short men are for real caring and devoted.
.... Talk guys are every woman's dream so u endup complaining "he just can't stop cheating". what do u expect.
..... Looking good is what matter most, hondsome for face and account.. No gal is too tall.
Nothing like the *right size* ----- MTN.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mtn advert said it all
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by omolorlarh: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Maxi112:
hope you don't mind marrying this type of guy?

the perfect height for you, may it remain so IJN
See this bad belle.I reject it.moreover,that height isn't real.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by kaboninc(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mimzyy:
5'5?? angry Tell me jor

Does it really matter?

I could be all you wished for.. ..except the height.. .
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by liyahwillie(f): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
my fiancee is way shorter than moi it all depends on individual though

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nickymezor(f): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nope
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I will never marry WizKid for all the riches in the world(He is way too irresponsible), mind you oshomole's wife is not a Nigerian.
big lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by xboi97(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lashort:
Shorter than I am? Lol not a chance, imagine walking with him in the streets looking like my son instead of bf
Rrrrrrrrr! Never
lollz it seams 2 me like u r d short type even, according 2 ur name..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Student125(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
No wander most of them are termed chick, sharp guys chop them like biscuit. Also why most of them marry the wrong guy which later gives them problem when they settle down. Choosing partner is suppose to add value to you and not a mirror u shld b glaring at. whether tall or short, just follow the quality and not quantity.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Maxi112: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
omolorlarh:

See this bad belle.I reject it.moreover,that height isn't real.
you can't say for sure. you want height now you have one, why rejecting it? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ezefelix(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Heehee.. We(guys) dey complain say women plenty for dis world, even if we distribute 10ladies per guy, dem go still remain, una still get mind dey compare tall and short guyz. don't worry, by d tym u near 35yrs, even 4inch guy wil b a prayer point. Better grab d one u see now

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Student125(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
If only you've seen me before.
And what makes you non approachable when we see you, Abi no b u dey ur profile pix
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:

13ft 8 inches? grin grin turn off jhoor.. And ah been just dey trip yhur height. cry

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
many girls will remain single then
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by babyfaceafrica: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
False.., you need to change your mindset.
k
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by willibounce1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
hector:

Go and die. I spit on your grave. I am 5:7 and i dont think i am tall and I don't care. what I know is, I am a man and I will marry the woman of my dream by God's grace. People like you who dont lilke people coz u think they are short actually have a problem. Your problem is that u are dumb and small minded.

You dont despise people for what is not their fault. You guys make short people look like they have some terrible disease. Who told u being short is a deficiency? Even though many people think they aren't attractive, the truth is, not every tall person is attractive. Besides some people don't really care about looks. They are sapiosexuals like me who are more attracted to people who are intelligent or possess certain good inner attributes.

Shun all this hype for tall people. Its media-propaganda and it's mainly for business. Shorter people or people who aren't necessarily tall like me who are smart work a lot harder to develop other essential aspects that make them successful and more desirable than the "so-cherished" taller folks who are mostly laid back and too relaxed at times, thinking that everything is all about looks. They cheat a lot and are overtly promiscuous coz most women are superficial and usually get carried away by their looks.

The fashion world and motion picture are the the main forces behind this hype for tall folks. They make short people appear less elegant or sexy coz they feel it's good for their business and it is a good strategy to disqualify shorter people from competing with them .

In reality, these things are not so, shorter people also live life to the fullest. They look good on their cloths and fit well into relationships. I refuse to be carried away by a superficial thing like height that can easily be a mere camouflage. I don't hate tall people. I try as much as possible to admire people of all heights so long as u aren't a dwarf.

Shoo! E neva reach this level oo. See as you just para finish.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by babyfaceafrica: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alexis11:
As usual, what you read on Nairalander is always different from reality grin
no mind them ...all the ladies wey full town dey follow rich ,short black guys
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Harrisee(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
placeofallure:
Never, that's one thing I detest. My first ever boyfriend is a six feet person so he's set a standard. By all means you have to be taller than average. I can't even imagine the sight, he will now look like my child beside me, God forbid! Not all Nigerian girls are concerned about money alone. For me you mustn't only be tall, you must be good looking too. Tan ni rada-rada?

Your first boyfriend indeed. And you have the guts to choose guys! Who knows how many men have visited your *******

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by diva90: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
No! I consider my children first but if na dangote son, I go marry sha grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by willibounce1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nder:
big lie

Nor mind the gal. She too make mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by willibounce1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Student125:

And what makes you non approachable when we see you, Abi no b u dey ur profile pix

LMAO! The way she dey blab ehn, you go think say na one agbani they yarn.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by omolorlarh: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Maxi112:
you can't say for sure. you want height now you have one, why rejecting it? grin
Oga read my comment again,I didn't state the height I wanted. But then I like them tall because I am of average height.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Mimzyy(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

Does it really matter?

I could be all you wished for.. ..except the height.. .

Are you a dwarf ni angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Anfieldboss: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
I read so many comments from girls here and all I can do is SMH.

What makes a man a man is not the pe.nis between his legs nor his size, but the content of his character and personality.

People will not respect you in life because of your height but because of your charisma and achievements.

I'm short, I don't know my height but I know I'm short. But right from when I was a kid, I've always been respected by my peers and even sometime older folks. I'm smart and people respect me for that.

I've not had issues with girls either. Attracting girls I like has never been a problem and I've never gone for a shorter girl before too. Most girls are not being real here, many of them saying they can't date shorter guys will actually fall for me with just a wink from me.

If you're short, look beyond your limitations which is your size and develop your mental strength.

The MD of my company is very short, but people respect and fear her because of her mental strength and superb leadership qualities.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
onyenze123:

Even if he is a millionaire? grin
I won't. It's just not possible
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ElDeeVee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
eipreel:

Face your op.....l1 undecided

What is this one saying
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by eipreel(f): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
ElDeeVee:

What is this one saying

My.....al

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.