Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (63079 Views)

Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL. I have no time for that. I am a busy person.
Then you don't know me
Liar
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Then you don't know me
Liar
Again, I have no time to describe folks on the internet. Doing that is purely childish. If you want me to do that, I may say something nasty and you wouldn't like it.

I have seen couple of girls I know in real life as well on here. It's always good to protect privacy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by godform: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
This is to inform all aspirant of GODOFRM INSTITUTE OF CATERING that the school have newly introduced a programme for those who dont have sufficient duration for the complete runing of the programme. looking for a career with great prospective then Godform is a place you should not miss.
OUR COURSE OUTLINE INCLUDE
1. African dishes
2. Continental dishes
3. Juice making
4. Small chops
5. Snackmaking
6. Fundant Cake
7. Royal cake
8. Butter icing cake
9. Event planing
10. Event decoration
11. Wine service
AND SUBJECT OFFERED INCLUDE
1. Food and beverges
2. Nutrition and hygiene
3. Kitchen operation theory
4. Accommodation study
5. Art of food and services
6. Confectionery costing
7. Food and nutrition
8. Human nature
9. Hotel management
10. Food technology and so on
Now, some of the courses listed above have been selected for the new program with their prices and duration tagged on it.
1. African dishes ----------------- 41,900 ------------- 2 month
2. Continental dishes -------------- 51,900-------------- 2 month
3. Small chops -------------------- 38,900--------------- 2 month
4. Snack making ------------------- 32,000 -------------- 2 month
5. fundant cake -------------------- 44,900 -------------- 2 month
6. Royal cake ----------------------- 30,900--------------- 1 month
7. Butter icing ----------------------- 29,900 -------------- 1 month
HOW TO APPLY
1. Form should be purchased at the school premises
2. Payment of the tuition fee should be made via Bank
3. Material required by the school should be provided.
lectures start immediately after following this procedure
CONTACT 08108609036 for details of the school venue to get your form and also bank details
NOTE: individuals who are willing to register as a full student will be trained on all of the courses listed above
and price for a full time student is 65,000 including practical fee, stationary,uniform and form fee per term.And duration is 2 years including 4 months of I.T and 3 consecutive NABTEB EXAMINATION.(4 months makes a term).price reduces as you ascend the class.

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by UIA04(f): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:
If your designated husband is short and you passed him over for someone taller, and the tall person turned out a total bum.
You have yourself to blame. If Aki & pawpaw can marry taller pretty ladies, no excuse ladies.....

Taaaa

Keep consoling yourself
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
UIA04:

Taaaa

Keep consoling yourself

Me ke ? Na me wan marry or date ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by U1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

Shorter than me No!!!! because when i'm taller than the guy he can lay his head on my chest and i don't even have a chest to strt with
Na pimples i get!!!!

Pimples? What is that? I'm curious. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Again, I have no time to describe folks on the internet. Doing that is purely childish. If you want me to do that, I may say something nasty and you wouldn't like it.

I have seen couple of girls I know in real life as well on here. It's always good to protect privacy.
Lol
But we have not see each other ones
Bye
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fumiex(f): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Anfieldboss:

are u up to 18? I doubt. Spend more of your time reading your books than browsing nairaland. You're not even going to Education section but Romance section. Children of nowadays undecided
did i even need to answer u?? wat if i tel u am not in yr level. go fund smtin meaningful to do wit yr sef rather dan disturbing a successful teen
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by cuteme88(f): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
U1:

Pimples? What is that? I'm curious. grin
Google is your friend grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by U1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
cuteme88:

Google is your friend
grin grin grin

You are now my friend, just so you know. So, it follows: my friend is Google! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by chiomaendure(f): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
No
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by cuteme88(f): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
U1:

You are now my friend, just so you know. So, it follows: my friend is Google! grin

leave me jor! go and google pimples breast with image.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by U1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
cuteme88:

leave me jor! go and google pimples breast with image.

Hmm. Abeg no spoil me o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ElDeeVee(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
eipreel:

My.....al

Keep guessing, dear
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Jelal0007(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2017
placeofallure:
Never, that's one thing I detest. My first ever boyfriend is a six feet person so he's set a standard. By all means you have to be taller than average. I can't even imagine the sight, he will now look like my child beside me, God forbid! Not all Nigerian girls are concerned about money alone. For me you mustn't only be tall, you must be good looking too. Tan ni rada-rada?
Make we hear word joor. 'Even if him get money'........naija babes and pretence.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by placeofallure(f): 2:54am On Apr 28, 2017
luminouz:

U should have seen my speedrush to check ur dp only to realise no pix of either d tall u or d beautiful u.......mtchewwww!!!!

Awwww, Nairaland is a faceless forum, for me I wish it to remain so. But if you must know, I'm not anywhere close to tall, 5 ft 2 but about being beautiful, I am well above average. I know this will still not put your curiosity to rest.....sorry grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ang4156(f): 3:10am On Apr 28, 2017
I am 5'4", Allen was maybe 5". He had this mad crush on me--we would have long conversations, we went out on dates, he came to my house, he helped my mother and me with errands, but I did not like him as a boyfriend. It was his height, sorry, I said it. He had a black belt in karate, so I was sure he could protect me. Some women took advantage of his sweet, caring nature because of his height. I lost contact with him. Wondering if he found someone who appreciates him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by luminouz(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2017
placeofallure:

Awwww, Nairaland is a faceless forum, for me I wish it to remain so. But if you must know, I'm not anywhere close to tall, 5 ft 2 but about being beautiful, I am well above average. I know this will still not put your curiosity to rest.....sorry grin grin
It has!!!! But 5ft 2 n ur boyfriend is above 6ft Nawa ooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by luminouz(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2017
ang4156:
I am 5'4", Allen was maybe 5". He had this mad crush on me--we would have long conversations, we went out on dates, he came to my house, he helped my mother and me with errands, but I did not like him as a boyfriend. It was his height, sorry, I said it. He had a black belt in karate, so I was sure he could protect me. Some women took advantage of his sweet, caring nature because of his height. I lost contact with him. Wondering if he found someone who appreciates him.
He has!!!! N he has grown taller.....becoz he is ME!!! tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by placeofallure(f): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
luminouz:

It has!!!! But 5ft 2 n ur boyfriend is above 6ft Nawa ooo

I kinda like the safe haven feeling i get whenever we're together.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by luminouz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
placeofallure:

I kinda like the safe haven feeling i get whenever we're together.
Well some gehs say DAT!!!!! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by WorkDesQ: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
ang4156:

Smh. So you couldn't tie him down undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.