Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (63074 Views)

Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Eglobalma: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2017
2dugged:
the only problem is if you are short, black like charcoal and ugly ontop grin

no girl will ever marry such, most of them die virgins
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by vibrant40(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2017
queenfav:
Lol...i laugh in Spanish. Looks are good, but they don't guarantee happiness. It's restrictions like this and so called standards we set for ourselves that makes people date and marry the wrong person for them .. That's where you hear things like " D guy no get work, dey cheat and dey beat me o, but i no fit leave am."Yes we all have things we wish for in a man,however after life has shown me pepper, i realized those things are secondary. What counts for me is the man that would stay up at night comforting and caring for me when i am sick,be a friend to me, respect me and what we have, support my dreams in life and help me be a much better woman than he met me. That is what really counts!Weekly, I see pretty ladies and tall guys getting divorced in court after few years of marriage. That shows that physical attraction isn't what should be paramount in relationships . It's better to be with the one who loves u and would give u peace of mind. I look at how a man treats me now, not height and all sorts of things that doesn't guarantee a good marriage.
Gbayiii joor. You too much. #proudlyshortman
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by joelyusuf(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2017
hight doesnt matter,,,,,bt happy home,,,,,if he is a man,,,,,he will always remain a man,,,tallness,,shortness has notin to do wt happy home.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by cameeeeel(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Lashort:
Shorter than I am? Lol not a chance, imagine walking with him in the streets looking like my son instead of bf
Rrrrrrrrr! Never
And u are LASHORT
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by haryomikun(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2017
morscino:
I'm 158 cm tall and I like girls taller than me...I roll with others too,but prefer taller girls.

chain. 5'2 short gan o
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fumiex(f): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Alexis11:

Lol.... How old are you?

Looking at your dp, I can understand why your "fantasy" is justified. One can easily know you are a teenager from your comment.

I'm sure you will soon know better.

But I wish you well cool
am 18+ o. i don old small but me n,short guys can never agree
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Augustap(f): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Yes but not more than 0.2ft

You should have just said you can't... Imagine the measurement
grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Anfieldboss: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Fumiex:
b giving yr self hope there. sm short too. we r short n short. next time chop more beans

I'm sorry I'm not a paedophile, I don't do underage tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
DeeTus:
Yes cheesy
Describe me physical looks then
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2017
vibrant40:

Mtcheew, rada rada, should those short go and commit suicide? What do they have on that natural occurrence? What if you are also created short, how will you feel if you are being talked about this way.
Lol
I don't like short guys, it isn't my fault just personal preference other ladies may
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Augustap:

You should have just said you can't... Imagine the measurement
grin
0.2ft is something na
grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fuckshiit: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

do you fúçkiñg know any girl with the name Maureen?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

do you fúçkiñg know any girl with the name Maureen?
Yes I do
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fuckshiit: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes I do

yöu fúçking look familiar..seems i fúçkiñg seen you before
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

yöu fúçking look familiar..seems i fúçkiñg seen you before
Lol
Where do you think you have seen me ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fuckshiit: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
Where do you think you have seen me ?

cånt fúçking remember..But you fúçking look so fúçking familiar.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by gentlegiant95: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
cheesy
placeofallure:
Never, that's one thing I detest. My first ever boyfriend is a six feet person so he's set a standard. By all means you have to be taller than average. I can't even imagine the sight, he will now look like my child beside me, God forbid! Not all Nigerian girls are concerned about money alone. For me you mustn't only be tall, you must be good looking too. Tan ni rada-rada?
cheesy
placeofallure:
Never, that's one thing I detest. My first ever boyfriend is a six feet person so he's set a standard. By all means you have to be taller than average. I can't even imagine the sight, he will now look like my child beside me, God forbid! Not all Nigerian girls are concerned about money alone. For me you mustn't only be tall, you must be good looking too. Tan ni rada-rada?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by gentlegiant95: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Lashort:
Shorter than I am? Lol not a chance, imagine walking with him in the streets looking like my son instead of bf
Rrrrrrrrr! Never
i'm what you need
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
gentlegiant95:
i'm what you need

You might be tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Dericinh: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Michellla:
5'8 thereabout
so you taller than I am......I'm just 5"7
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Dericinh: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Michellla:
5'8 thereabout
so you taller than I am......I'm just 5"7

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Anfieldboss: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
I don't like short guys, it isn't my fault just personal preference other ladies may

From your looks, you're probably within 20-23 years. I give you 5 years from now and your perception about men would have changed.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by braining01: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

5'0

u aren't too short though
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sainteminas(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angela63:
for me I tink I can if d man is very caring

dats nice of u
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fumiex(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Anfieldboss:

I'm sorry I'm not a paedophile, I don't do underage tongue
ignored
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Anfieldboss: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fumiex:
ignored

are u up to 18? I doubt. Spend more of your time reading your books than browsing nairaland. You're not even going to Education section but Romance section. Children of nowadays undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ummeey: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
enshi:

Just sent you a pm
Seen
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by merxi55(f): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Eglobalma:

i want a woman taller than me, it turns me on
look for her nau.. .why quoting me.. .am not a short lady.. .
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by mhayorr: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

Shorter than me No!!!! because when i'm taller than the guy he can lay his head on my chest and i don't even have a chest to strt with
Na pimples i get!!!!
Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by mhayorr: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Short girls get attracted to tall guys. Its the dwarf looking ones that are the problem. Too obvious contrast.
I once caught myself looking for a lower plane to stand on while i was gisting with a not so tall girl. She kept coming close, bad gyal even jokingly said she heard tall guys possess long 'something'. I became uncomfortable. Lawd! How can a girl im taller than be the one intimidating me?? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Alexis11: 12:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Fumiex:
am 18+ o. i don old small but me n,short guys can never agree

So you think I'm short? cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:

LOL. I have no time for that. I am a busy person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.