Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex (2037 Views)

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Ornez(f): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2017
It can take a day...it just depends on how trained your mind is. Once you get to that point where you can shut anyone out...then it gets easy. Love or no love, you've just got to focus on why the relationship didn't work in the first place, and tell yourself that you can do better. it also helps to involve yourself in things you enjoy...baking, dancing, writing...etc. It all depends on you.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by teelaw4life(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2017
It depends on how invested one is emotionally to the said ex. Got over my first 2 GFs relatively quick, in fact my second GF, i was the one who broke up so I'd already gotten over her before that point. My 3rd GF i.e the last one sjowed me pepper, i was so into this girl but it seemed as if she was sent as a comeuppance for my past misdeeds. Took me about 1 month to get over her the first time, we made up again and this time i returned the favour. Showed her i could be a relationship monster terrorist too. Na she use her leg waka from me, didn't feel a thing for her afterwards.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nature8(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
I get over her when I get a better bae..
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
I get over them before the breakup sef... lipsrsealed cool cool
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by BigStout(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Hi how are you? I aso stay in ibadan and would like to know your beautiful face.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by BigStout(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Hi how are you? I also stay in ibadan at elebu road and would like to know your beautiful face.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Hain!

Yuh na boss ooh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I get over an ex when I get a better person.. But if reverse is the case, I won't get over her

this one strong small grin

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Tuham:

Hain!

Yuh na boss ooh grin grin

Tuham cupcake kiss, na how we roll be that ooo. Ain't no time for mopping around. wink
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Fuckshiit: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2017
immediately i stöp fúçking her púñny

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Tuham cupcake kiss, na how we roll be that ooo. Ain't no time for mopping around. wink

Mind teaching me how to do that? wink I wan learn am, Abeg cheesy

Good morning Ade smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Tuham:

Mind teaching me how to do that? wink I wan learn am, Abeg cheesy

Good morning Ade smiley

Loool... Before going into a relationship, I make up my mind to make it work no matter what happens. I'm not perfect, we'll have our shortcomings but i will give my all to make things work. Apologize if need be, I don't do that easily. undecided

So if after all these, you comman do orikori. I kick your arse outta my life with no remorse. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Haxine: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
younghartz:

4 days

after d break up go home and cry a river for day 1 nd 2....

DAY 3. get enough materials to build a bridge over d river(tears)

DAY 4. Cross that bridge and burn it down....you ain't going back there....

don't ever delete your ex from your social life,let him/her sees how happy You are without him or her in your life...

real OG cool

Nah d real thing lah
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
A giffi undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by marvin902(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
two days maximum..
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... Before going into a relationship, I make up my mind to make it work no matter what happens. I'm not perfect, we'll have our shortcomings but i will give my all to make things work. Apologize if need be, I don't do that easily. undecided

So if after all these, you comman do orikori. I kick your arse outta my life with no remorse. cheesy wink

lol @ the bolded

And you're so much on point buh majority got this mindset too nah wink

Whah i wan learn from you is how to easily get over it like under 0.5hrs grin grin

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tuham:

lol @ the bolded

And you're so much on point buh majority got this mindset too nah wink

Whah i wan learn from you is how to easily get over it like under 0.5hrs grin grin

While doing your orikori, I'm getting myself prepared for the outcome. So our breakup won't catch me unawares and have always done the breakup, that should be another reason for moving on fast sha. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by rosieluv(f): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
a day smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Themainchick11:
Share your experiences. How long did it take you to get over your ex?

-2hrs.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aderola15:

While doing your orikori, I'm getting myself prepared for the outcome. So our breakup won't catch me unawares and have always done the breakup, that should be another reason for moving on fast sha. wink

[claps] pa.pa.pa.pa.pa.pa!

I think i'll need to enroll for a tutorial class on relationship matter with you Ade grin

See how ah dey pay attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Bank Model Is Your Girl Friend? Please Add Yours / Tonto Dike's Takes Shots, Nearly Nude (see Photos, Strictly 18+) / Guys, Why Brag About Your Relationships And Sexual Conquests With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.