Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex (2052 Views)

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Themainchick11(f): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Share your experiences. How long did it take you to get over your ex?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
dont think it has a specific time, also depends on your type of person and how close you both were.
been in it for a while, i guess its because we still communicate
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some people will tell you there is no set time-table..Every person is different; every relationship is different..

As for me, it is as long as it takes to find a new one...

Time heals in it's own way...

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by xynerise: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Which of them?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
It's not something you have control over, so it depends. For me, sometimes I get really broken up & spend a very long time hurt over a SITUATION, rather than a person. Other times I just move on as if they meant nothing at all. So all in all, it's situational.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Themainchick11(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
xynerise:
Which of them?
The last one grin
xynerise:
Which of them?
The last one
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by xynerise: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Themainchick11:

The last one
grin

The next day
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by kunlesufyan(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
17minutes, 48seconds.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
kunlesufyan:
17minutes, 48seconds.
Lol very funny
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
As soon as another person can fill the vacuum and love you better. The really pain is the regret of the time wasted.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Cleopatra4(f): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
space007:
dont think it has a specific time, also depends on your type of person.
been in it for a while, i guess its because we still communicate
Reason why I'm never friends with my ex. Once we are done that is it.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by flashinglights: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
cheesy
how you doing
Dextology:
Flashinglights I sight you
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
that's just the best really
Cleopatra4:

Reason why I'm never friends with my ex. Once we are done that is it.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
flashinglights:
cheesy
how you doing

I am doing great and you? It's been awhile.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by flashinglights: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dextology:

I am doing great and you? It's been awhile.

I'm alright. Yeah, it's been a while.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Divay22(f): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
When i know it's time to have my peace cheesy cheesy cheesy
It all about when you're ready to let go,it's all in your head.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
..................like you get to other side of the road when there's a semi heading your way. Survival instincts....

Which kain questions be this.

I must say: the only real "heartbreak" I have ever really had was with my very first real love/relationship- that was in my mid-20s

I swear that shitz when on for like a year, with residuals on year 2.

I survived it. After that, I could practically survive nuclear bomb/war that life throws at me figuratively speaking. lol

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Themainchick11:
This depends entirely on you & the kinda bond you two shared.

A girl I loved so much broke my heart back in high school, and unfortunately, my phone got stolen that same day. Bro, It felt like I was going to die, I literally fell sick and I cried my eyes out.(as per first luv ish)

Got ma shyt together and bounced back in a week's time though, thanks to my gee. And the girl? Well, she came back begging embarassed

©YBR

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dextology:
As soon as another person can fill the vacuum and love you better. The really pain is the regret of the time wasted.
No, the real pain is the memories shared.

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
you are very right
YoungBlackRico:
No, the real pain is the memories shared.

©YBR
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nbote(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
As long as it takes to meet d NEXT...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by dacblogger: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
If you really loved the person,then a lifetime...

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by uyisteven(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
in my opinion, it never goes away...
The feelings are bn pushed to the deepest part of the heart/mind..
And just a little thing could awaken it all over again...
#My2cents...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Headlesschicken(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
cool Who x an ex? why give a b!tch yuh hrt,while she would rather v Yuh wallet...
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
It actually depends on how busy your life is. If you're a loner you'll basically be thinking about them all they long but if you're busy you won't have any room to be thinking about them at all but you might have slight flashbacks of the fun times you guys have had together

I can get over ex's just in oneday (depending on why they left or why I left )
Khaba lenja & move on
Can't sob over spilled beans (pick them up,Chuck them in the bin and keep it moving)
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Themainchick11(f): 3:50am On Apr 25, 2017
kunlesufyan:
17minutes, 48seconds.
na so
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Dat moment....
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Haxine: 6:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Two days at maximum.. how? Becos I always do have a back-up... grin
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by younghartz(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Themainchick11:

4 days

after d break up go home and cry a river for day 1 nd 2....

DAY 3. get enough materials to build a bridge over d river(tears)

DAY 4. Cross that bridge and burn it down....you ain't going back there....

don't ever delete your ex from your social life,let him/her sees how happy You are without him or her in your life...

Haxine:
Two days at maximum.. how? Becos I always do have a back-up... grin

real OG cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Marcus2(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2017
An hour, no time for BS.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Marcus2:
An hour, no time for BS.

O boy ! Your savagery is bad gan !

But then we all know you are lying. Hehehe

Anyway, breakup for guys usually take less time than women.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex by tosyne2much(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2017
I get over an ex when I get a better person.. But if reverse is the case, I won't get over her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Girl Post To Me And Am Ban. / 5 Nairalanders That Deserve An Award / BISOLA PRECIOUS ADEDEJI THE WIFE OF A KILLER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.