Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (30027 Views)

A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2017
sekundosekundo:
I don't know why the PRESIDENCY don't receive instructions of the PRESIDENT before acting.

LMAO!!!!....messed up country!!!

PRESIDENCY=CABALS
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by Acebot(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Good news
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by neocortex: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2017
kenonze:
[s][/s]

False

Is this all you can type as a rebuttal ?
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2017
optional1:
freedom of speech freedom of expression freedom of press been taken away from it's citizens by the political class in Nigeria..

I weak for this country
what freedom of speech is that?.
Is it lie speech? IPods speech or hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by prince13: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2017
"YOU HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH" BUT FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH,I CANNOT GUARANTEE"-
= IDIANMI OF UGANDA=
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by lovetruth(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2017
wait am confuse ask me how? Special ass to presi on media and comm &Senior special ass why for only presi
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by delighteaners2: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2017
View won slip picture for your Gratification, Light tomorrow with todays effort.View won slip photo for your Gratification, Light tomorrow with todays affort.

Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by SalamRushdie: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2017
marv1:
OK. We have heard you. Go and sin no more.

Where exactly did he simply sir?
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by bejeria101(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Like somebody said this govt is suffering frm a military hangover.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by Tecno66: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2017
mantosa:

Source: http://punchng.com/reporters-diary/

Decree 2 loading. You may not understand if you are below 30 years.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by Becomeone: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Telling lies is also a corruption. They are telling about buhari's health status so any attempt to unravel the truth will be dealt with. Let there be freedom of press APC GOVT.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by henocherry18: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
kenonze:
Mr. JOURNALIST,
I wasn't happen with that headline "Anxiety in Aso Rock over PMB health" ... . U created the anxiety where there is none.
Just report what u saw, stop misleading people in order to sell ur paper
Say what you know. This report resumes and close work inside the Aso Villa so he knows what he reported
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by henocherry18: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2017
henocherry18:

Say what you know. This report resumes and close work inside the Aso Villa so he knows what he reported
Is your president not sick. How many times have you seen him in a function or the weekly executive meeting
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2017
orisa37:

You devil.
. You must be completely out of your mind to to say that. Are you blameless?
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2017
israelmao:

What sin?
. Are you blameless?
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2017
henocherry18:

Is your president not sick. How many times have you seen him in a function or the weekly executive meeting
..You must be time keeper who is jobless like Fayose of my state to know how many times Pmb goes out .
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by tiwiex(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
sekundosekundo:

What should have bn the headline?.

Me sef tire. It's like going to work everyday and you don't see your boss. He is not on leave, or vacation but they claim he is at work. Ok na.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by orisa37: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2017
marv1:
. You must be completely out of your mind to to say that. Are you blameless?

I am not a Suffragette.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by israelmao(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2017
marv1:
. Are you blameless?
Before you go religious let's focus of the topic under discussion.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by israelmao(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2017
marv1:
. Are you blameless?
Before you go religious let's focus on the topic under discussion.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by israelmao(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2017
marv1:
. Are you blameless?
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2017
israelmao:

. Did you see me mention religion here. So because it was said like that in the Bible it means it only applies to religion . ? Hey I have got better things to do than engage you.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by orisa37: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
mantosa:

Source: http://punchng.com/reporters-diary/

CSO and others behind Buhari don't want Buhari to succeed as a Democrat. They're just scheming for Coup.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by Saylawchar(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
nzeobi:
Overzealous CSO

Hes doing his job, seriously performing his duty as the cso. Wise up oga
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:
He is there to do his job ma, not to please you.

And part of his job is to publish fake stories about the President?
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jeffboi:

Correct your first line ma,

Hes a journalist he can use any topic that suit he's report, Beside he didn't report fake news, we've not been seeing our president in public excepts on Friday, and you think people like That guy should not report to the masses

He can use he topic that suit his report? You mean like saying President poo in the pant? Mr president is dead etc?

Many of those journalist are tools for the opposition and takes freedom of speech for granted..
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

He can use he topic that suit his report? You mean like saying President poo in the pant? Mr president is dead etc?

Many of those journalist are tools for the opposition and takes freedom of speech for granted..

Pardon
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by israelmao(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
marv1:
. Did you see me mention religion here. So because it was said like that in the Bible it means it only applies to religion . ? Hey I have got better things to do than engage you.

Check up comment again a reasonable man knows where you're going.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
israelmao:

Check up comment again a reasonable man knows where you're going.
. Not everybody that is reasonable is intelligent. An intelligent man knows very well that the statement is not totally exclusive to religion . I am tired of giving audience to people who don't deserve it.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by israelmao(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
marv1:
. Not everybody that is reasonable is intelligent. An intelligent man knows very well that the statement is not totally exclusive to religion . I am tired of giving audience to people who don't deserve it.

And no one can be intelligent without being reasonable in fact intelligence springs from good and sound reasoning which culminates in sound judgement.I only asked you what is Kanu's sin when you said, "go and sin no more"?Just follow your response and mine with logical sequence.
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2017
israelmao:

And no one can be intelligent without being reasonable in fact intelligence springs from good and sound reasoning which culminates in sound judgement.I only asked you what is Kanu's sin when you said, "go and sin no more"?Just follow your response and mine with logical sequence.
. Check your first two lines you have blindly supported what I have said. Anyway, l thought as much that Igbos will always do everything possible to bring this government to discredit because they have been beclouded by miopic and shallow mindedness
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2017
israelmao:

. I thought as much that IPOB will always do everything possible to bring this government to discredit because of they have been beclouded by their miopic ic , shallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.