Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (30026 Views)

A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by marv1: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2017
israelmao:

And no one can be intelligent without being reasonable in fact intelligence springs from good and sound reasoning which culminates in sound judgement.I only asked you what is Kanu's sin when you said, "go and sin no more"?Just follow your response and mine with logical sequence.
. Check your first two lines in which you blindly agreed with what I have said. Sefini
Anyway l thought as much that Igbos here will always do everything possible to bring this government to discredit because their sense of reasoning and good judgement has been beclouded by miopic and shallow mindedness. That is why you cannot differentiate between punch reporter Lekan and kanu. So asides from religion, a logical sequence forbids using some statements in secular world asides religion?. Hahahaha. What a reasoning intelligence ?
Re: Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks by israelmao(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
marv1:
. Check your first two lines in which you blindly agreed with what I have said. Sefini
Anyway l thought as much that Igbos here will always do everything possible to bring this government to discredit because their sense of reasoning and good judgement has been beclouded by miopic and shallow mindedness. That is why you cannot differentiate between punch reporter Lekan and kanu. So asides from religion, a logical sequence forbids using some statements in secular world asides religion?. Hahahaha. What a reasoning
Ointelligence
?

Agreed on error of name but I was actually referring to Punch reporter.It's not logical of you to conclude that I belong to IPOB because you don't even have the inkling of where I came from.You also jumped the gun calling someone a shallowed mind.No wonder you mistook good sense of reasoning for intelligence!Check up my write-ups or comments they are there to speak volumes.I'm not here for insults I am here for intellectual discourse.I believe someone that has all it takes in an argument would steer clear of insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.