Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (27798 Views)

Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by oyetpel(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
There is some truth in what he said.

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by bumi10(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thats true

the beautiful once think they have arrived and they are hot and therefore their men are lucky to have them

so dey go dey form like nonsense and hence can't be romantic

but the ugly once go dey collect their husband one by one

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
A man cheats because he chooses to; the fault lies with him, not his wife.

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin Chai..
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by jmoore(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017

A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Beejay1117(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
officialteemi:
this one off me
SENIOR MAN

THIS YOUR PIC NA GBAM!!!!!
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by 2shure: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
I always fuc d ugly ones .
I mean seriously like rick ross said.
We all fuckin the same hoes.
Cinema gals.club gals,instagram gals
Are nothin buh d same ho's
Heavy make up gals
Fuc dey name,u knw hw d saying goes
Ugly gal fine gal. They all the same ho's

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by DollarAngel(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pay after win
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Klington: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
What's this one saying

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
jmoore:

A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.
thank you, a man who will cheat will cheat, if you like give him all the acrobatic bedmatics you know
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by oheni(f): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fat lie!! The truth is no woman is ugly, And being ugly like u claim doesn't guarantee one being good in bed. Why am i even wasting my mb commenting?? Cos this is totally nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Carter4luv(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Then why do women fight beautiful ladies cus of dere husband.
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by thestevens: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hope you are not ugy ma'am ?
Misskaycee21:
Funny enough it's kinda true sad sad
Ugly girls are good in bed, they r super good in bed.
I've heard a lot of guys say so. They do all the styles they know still such men take them for granted.
They know they're ugly n then use sex to hold down any man that mistakenly come their way. Also ugly girls have better characters n r humble
I dunno whether na d ugliness dey give them humility grin grin grin grin
The girl that snatched my neighbors bf is Ugly cry cry
You see men sleeping with Ekaete house maid who's not good looking but she's a Bed banger. cry
Men will find an excuse to cheat
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by beautiful232(f): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
all this lies bout beautiful women I don't get o. I'm very beautiful and very romantic too
after they will say beautiful women cannot cook sad

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by IdeyFindWife: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Obviously, pastor never see mojo film! If he had scoped those model-type chicks with humongous body stats and out-of-this-world air-brushed make-overs and badass "ringing-tones" dishing out different bedmatic styles ; he himself would've deserted madam-pastoress fast fast!

Pastor was making a great brand promotion pitch for ugly gals sha.

But, who is an ugly woman by the way?

People and all their silly generalizations and separationist cliches! That ugly chick you're shunning now's somebody else's steaming pot of Afang soup!

Anyway wu get tyme for ugly girls wen fyne-fyne gals like beautiful232 dey hia dey chill; make one of these small boys come go buy popcorn and zobo come jarey, better otepu don show!

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Johnhug66(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Misskaycee21:
Funny enough it's kinda true sad sad
Ugly girls are good in bed, they r super good in bed.
I've heard a lot of guys say so. They do all the styles they know still such men take them for granted.
They know they're ugly n then use sex to hold down any man that mistakenly come their way. Also ugly girls have better characters n r humble
I dunno whether na d ugliness dey give them humility grin grin grin grin
The girl that snatched my neighbors bf is Ugly cry cry
You see men sleeping with Ekaete house maid who's not good looking but she's a Bed banger. cry
Men will find an excuse to cheat
what an epistle,besides...

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by joelyusuf(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
End time pastors......we need to be careful with this stupid pple who called themselves prophets,bishops,pastors, fathers etc,dey only preach what pple wants to hear.
swt or not swt,,, women are all dsame,,,dependin how u mold nd shape them.
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by logica(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
A pastor actually referred to a woman with the adjective "ugly"? undecided
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by lazygal: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
neky2016:
Controversial Ghanaian relationship counselor, has dropped yet another controversial statement on why men cheat. This time, Rev. Lutterodt, disclosed that most men cheat with ugly women, because the beautiful ones are not romantic in bed.

The Pastor/counselor, disclosed this in an interview with Gatuso on Kasapa FM Here's what he said;

“Any man who marries a beautiful woman suffers in bed. .

Most women who are beautiful aren’t romantic in bed, that is why any man who cheats on his wife, do so with ugly women.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/men-cheat-with-ugly-women-because.html

This guy must be preparing for a stand up comedy show..m he try sha as I laugh small
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by IdeyFindWife: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Johnhug66(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] some men no dey gree chop 1 good soup,they prefer to mix ogbono,ewedu and stew together. Some will even say they don't want to use their wives 2 much,so that she won't fade quickly (as if na money) and dats why they are into adultery. Oluwa ku suuru
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by profmallor: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
The fact that you refer to someone as ugly has already negated what ever point is might be trying to pass across. Yes men do often opt for less attractive women when they choose to cheat, but that's only a pointer that its takes more than beauty to keep a marriage. And this applies to both sexes.
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
My wife must be beautiful period. If she like make she set like wood during love making. My wife must be beautiful. Period
Then, prepare ur diick to cheat on her. Period!
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by JERRY1925(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
is anyone really beautiful or ugly? still thinking of the criteria he wants us to use in classifying both..I think everyone is unique..my wife could b ugly to u..but I see her cute...so it does not really add up..
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by beautiful232(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Obviously, pastor never see mojo film! If he had scoped those model-type chicks with humongous body stats and out-of-this-world air-brushed make-overs and badass "ringing-tones" dishing out different bedmatic styles ; he himself would've deserted madam-pastoress fast fast!

People and all their silly generalizations and separationist cliches! That ugly chick you're shunning now's somebody else's steaming pot of Afang soup!

Anyway wu get tyme for ugly girls wen fyne-fyne gals like beautiful232 dey hia dey chill; make one of these small boys come go buy popcorn and zobo come jarey, better otepu don show!
cheesy
IdeyFindWife:

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by suduji: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=neky2016 post=55899846]Controversial Ghanaian relationship counselor, has dropped yet another controversial statement on why men cheat. This time, Rev. Lutterodt, disclosed that most men cheat with ugly women, because the beautiful ones are not romantic in bed.

The Pastor/counselor, disclosed this in an interview with Gatuso on Kasapa FM Here's what he said;

“Any man who marries a beautiful woman suffers in bed. .

Most women who are beautiful aren’t romantic in bed, that is why any man who cheats on his wife, do so with ugly women.”

This pastor is a pervert and a very big suspect....he should be monitored closely to avoid future disaster
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by drail400(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
I feel the beautiful ones put less effort in the sex. The unattractive however commit into pleasing the man, like they 're compensating for the looks.
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Amarabae(f): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why will a pastor call a person ugly?
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Goalnaldo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
My wife must be beautiful period. If she like make she set like wood during love making. My wife must be beautiful. Period
aboy same with me oh
Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by burkingx(f): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
The pasto must be high on expired weed, what exactly is his message now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.