Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Is It Not Too Early - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Not Too Early (2988 Views)

How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
tammyswits:

Keep going! I love this!

The other time it was about  a man that sucked her clit until it was swollen, next was a guy that ordered around when they were on one okada, the same guy refused to give her lunch, or allow her go home to cook, mind you he did not tie her legs, she was so silly to stay with the guy till 10.30pm just because he said so, yet he offered her nothing, then it changed to a man who is getting married but wants her still, the next was asking if sex was ok, cos she wants to keep him, i could go on and on, if you doubt me really go through her profile, you will see that this girl has dated alot of men in the course of 1 and the half years

I am asking her, hasnt she learnt her lessons? this men only come to her for sex, after which they dump her and go for a complete literate, someone that can read and write properly, someone that has a good educational background

The truth hurts but yes i'ma tell it to her, ammamat needs to get a life, keep away from all this men, yes age might not be on your side, if i am not wrong you should be about 26, but even before age started ticking, youve always been this loose

Is the environment you live in part of all this? if so try to live above your environment, maybe then a few cells will be getting into your brain

Yes it hurts, but its the truth

You asked for opinions right? well i am just giving you mine
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 12:43am On Jan 14, 2010
Where is this OP sef? hope you've learnt your lesson? undecided
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2010
Ndi ochongonoko ooo ranu mu bikoooo.

Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
lekwa onye iberibe, taaaa fuo mu ni ru, anuofia
Re: Is It Not Too Early by baybbootz(f): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
The other time it was about a man that sucked her clit until it was swollen, next was a guy that ordered around when they were on one okada, the same guy refused to give her lunch, or allow her go home to cook, mind you he did not tie her legs, she was so silly to stay with the guy till 10.30pm just because he said so, yet he offered her nothing, then it changed to a man who is getting married but wants her still, the next was asking if sex was ok, cos she wants to keep him, i could go on and on, if you doubt me really go through her profile, you will see that this girl has dated alot of men in the course of 1 and the half years

I am asking her, hasnt she learnt her lessons? this men only come to her for sex, after which they dump her and go for a complete literate, someone that can read and write properly, someone that has a good educational background

The truth hurts but yes i'ma tell it to her, ammamat needs to get a life, keep away from all this men, yes age might not be on your side, if i am not wrong you should be about 26, but even before age started ticking, youve always been this loose

Is the environment you live in part of all this? if so try to live above your environment, maybe then a few cells will be getting into your brain

Yes it hurts, but its the truth

You asked for opinions right? well i am just giving you mine
Str8 forward.me likey

bt kome 2 fink ov it,wat if ol thse oda post were publicity stunts,even this 1 sef kud be a stunt.lmfao.

btw amebo ur very gud at trackin piples post.jus remembered wat u did to some foreigners with 9jirian hubbys.lol.ur gud grin grin
Re: Is It Not Too Early by Dimka76(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2010
Bravo! way to go , sucked her clit ? Gaddem! If that guy kiss , E don finish!
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2010
@she knows herself,
Could you pls stop reading my lasts posts?
U don stalk me die.
Wetin I do you na?
Na by force ?
Nwa owerri hapu m aka.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2010
are you so attention starved? if we go back , we will both see who started the stalking undecided

Attention seeking . . . . . anywayz i have no name for you
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2010
@Amebo,
oh its you!
I wasn't sure, so i had to use "you know yourself"
and it turned out to be you.
So sad.
I happen to notice a change.
Your fighting energy seems to have burned out & your replies are weak.
Now that's a big change.
Thumbs up.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
Unlike you, i dont live and breathe of NL, i've got a life outside nairaland

You might be doing yourself a favour if you get a life yourself, cos all work and no play makes cantell a dumb boy

Even if its to sell pure water, doesnt matter just get busy cool
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
!amebo no1:

Unlike you, i dont live and breathe of NL, i've got a life outside nairaland
Talk about who lives and breathes in Nl. That should be you.
If not, why am I still getting replies from you?(Like every second)

!amebo no1:
You might be doing yourself a favour if you get a life yourself

Get a life? As a frustrated & insolent Stay at home mom? I'll pass.

!amebo no1:
Even if its to sell pure water, doesnt matter just get busy

And who says i ain't busy?
I'm a trader if you must know. Nwafo no dey stay without work.
I browse the net when i'm free in my shop.
So, bounce!
Re: Is It Not Too Early by bigrod1: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
[size=16pt]@POSTER,
U SEEM TO ALWAYS MEET THE WRONG GUYS.WHERE DO U ACTUALLY GET THEM? HOPE IT WASNT your CRAZY DRESSING THAT ATTRACTED SUCH PPLE.IF THE PRESENT GUY WANTS A KISS AFTER 4 DAYS,THEN HE`S GONE ASK FOR SEXXXXX AFTER 7 DAYS.DONT U THINK U NEED A BREAK FROM MEN FOR SOMETIME SO THAT U`LL ACTUALLY THINK OF WHAT U WANT AND NOT JUST WALK INTO D ARMS OF ANOTHER PLAYER.(NL PLAYERS,MAKE UNA NO VEX O)(SORRY CRAIG DAVID)
[/size]
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 3:37am On Jan 19, 2010
cantell:

Talk about who lives and breathes in Nl. That should be you.
If not, why am I still getting replies from you?(Like every second)

Get a life? As a frustrated & insolent Stay at home mom? I'll pass.

And who says i ain't busy?
I'm a trader if you must know. Nwafo no dey stay without work.
I browse the net when i'm free in my shop.
So, bounce!

Sure dont we read the same thing everyday? you've got a job, yet you spend quality amount of time on nl, you claim to have a job, i wont be surprised if you are squatting with a male friend of yours and using his starcomm pay as you go internet, grin grin na today

Get a life MR BIG BOY, age is no longer on your side, thats prolly y you need attention from the female folks grin just dont self-service yourself to the heavens with my post, use that time to get a woman, even if its an orange seller , just get someone that will make you drop that vaseline you use on your tiny thing everyday in the toilet grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Restaurants Around The World / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? / Angry And Frustrated!: How Do I Get His Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.