Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is It Not Too Early - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Not Too Early (2947 Views)

How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Not Too Early by puskin: 4:15am On Jan 08, 2010
^ Chei!!
This one na finishing move.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by puskin: 4:23am On Jan 08, 2010
. . .nd wen did sum1 wanting 2kiss a potential babe start being a request.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by Hotchyk(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

exactly, she attracts cheap guys, go through her profile, if i meet a guy even for the first few weeks the dude will be struggling to win my heart over that he wont remember to ask for a kiss, but 4 days? that means he got you quickly the very first min he saw u, look i am not the play hard to get type in those days, but at the same time, no man ever asked for a kiss 4 days after we met, not even my husband
Saying she is cheap just by just going through her profile is not a very nice thing to say. Here is someone who is in need of valuable advice, the best thing you can do for her is advice her in the nicest posible way,instead of insinuating things that are probably not true.
Not everyone has an independent mind like you are trying to paint that you have,so dont go about hurting people's feelings when all they demand from you is empathy.
you might find yourself in similar situation,and that is when you will know that human emotions do fail.
ciao!
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hotchyk:

Saying she is cheap just by just going through her profile is not a very nice thing to say. Here is someone who is in need of valuable advice, the best thing you can do for her is advice her in the nicest posible way,instead of insinuating things that are probably not true.
Not everyone has an independent mind like you are trying to paint that you have,so dont go about hurting people's feelings when all they demand from you is empathy.
you might find yourself in similar situation,and that is when you will know that human emotions do fail.
ciao!

Advice? sorry thats the last thing i will give to this poster, now if you wanna advice her, go ahead and give her a lecture, just stop sniffing my post

Yes shes cheap and if she isnt ready to accept, so be it, i dont have time to pat someone who showcases herself like some loose girl to a man, i tell it as it is

If you and her aint ready to accept it, then i seriously dont care about your feelings, but one thing is certain, i will forever call her cheap until she decides to grow up and put a little brain cells into that little brain of hers

Did i hear you say something? no? undecided

Thank you
Re: Is It Not Too Early by ammamat(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ emebo ,

I don't understand what u mean by one being cheap.

If you don't mind kindly define it for me
Re: Is It Not Too Early by chibenwa(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ammamat, this guy,does he want u as a date?
and wat are ur feelings for him if he do ask,

pls explain.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by ammamat(f): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
@chibenwa

@ammamat, this guy,does he want u as a date?
and wat are your feelings for him if he do ask,

pls explain.

To me i believe Love is not about giving or receiving gifts, but at the same time it's hard to express feelings.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by ammamat(f): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
@chi

When it comes to confessing our love, we all make excuses like “it’s too early” or “it’s too late” or “it’s not the right time…I’d better wait!” Well, if you want my opinion this “perfect time” may never come.

Speaking as a woman, we are usually afraid to flirt with a man, as we are afraid to confess our love before he does. Because when a man confesses his love, he seems romantic; but when we do, we seem desperate. Do I look desperate if you tell him that I love him. It doesn’t mean I want to marry him, nor that I want to have his children. It’s just healthy and pleasant to express my feelings. It’s kind of a relief. After all, love is a feeling meant to be shared
Re: Is It Not Too Early by tammyswits(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
You sound like the type who is easily convinced, maybe am just being a bi.tch but sex is around the corner, (if it hasnt happened)
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
ammamat:

@ emebo ,

I don't understand what u mean by one being cheap.

If you don't mind kindly define it for me

do you remember this thread of yours? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-264956.64.html#bot

Are you not the same person that entered one okada with a man and allowed him order you around untop the okada? are you not the same person he did not even spare a glance when you were hungry?

Are you not the same person that stayed with a man till 10.30pm cos he ordered you to, even when you were so hungry?

Are you not the same person your so called BF was shouting at even when you were rolling on the floor

Ammamat you are cheap and desperate
Re: Is It Not Too Early by ammamat(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
You sound like the type who is easily convinced, maybe am just being a bi.tch but  sex is around the corner, (if it hasnt happened)
@tammy

well you can say that but  i don't think so,

Plz tell me , if a guy is being nice, ( well i don't know if his pretending or not) what wud u do,

what can u say about this?

The guy calling you and u are not picking his calls
Sending you text to know ur where about , yet know reply from you
coming to check on you, you order him to live, yet he still text to confess his love,
Asking you to be sincere with him.
Doing as though his not important yet he still comes looking for you.

there is nothing like sex,
Re: Is It Not Too Early by tammyswits(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Are you talking about two different guys?
Re: Is It Not Too Early by ammamat(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
Are you not the same person that entered one okada with a man and allowed him order you around on top the okada? are you not the same person he did not even spare a glance when you were hungry?

I brought the discussion in this forum, i wasn't force to do that , mind you he did not tie my ass down on top of okada,

Ammamat you are cheap and desperate

I can't be hurt in anyways, just know that.
But next time when people comes in here to seek for help, if you do not have anything to contribute , just keep your mouth short

Are you not the same person that stayed with a man till 10.30pm cos he ordered you to, even when you were so hungry?

Point of correction, He was never in anyway order me to stay with him in his office till 10:30 pm, it was my opinion to do so, the reason was becoz the said area  was too  rough for me go walk alone by that time,

We should learn to know people that can not be hash to people no matter the situation, I can never be hash on a man simply because i was hungry , after all i can afford to get myself anything i feel like eating.

Are you not the same person your so called BF was shouting at even when you were rolling on the floor

You see in life we have different kinds of people, to him he may feel i was not serious, but to another person it may not be so OK
Anyway that was then, He still comes to my house pleading but that chance can not be given to him again ,
Re: Is It Not Too Early by ammamat(f): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
Are you talking about two different guys?
@tammy

No , the same guy
Re: Is It Not Too Early by tammyswits(f): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
He sounds creepy, All i can tell you is if you dont feel right about it, dont go ahead with it!
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
@amebo,
You're mean & callous and I resent that!
We all make mistakes, but do we have to be reminded of those mistakes each time we seek for help? The dream of many ladies is to find that special someone that'll sweep them off their feet.
For you to get that someone, you'll have to try. You'll kiss a lot of frogs before you get  your heartthrob unless you're extremely lucky.
Don't even say you're smart enough cos even the smartest ladies fall mugu.
So i hate it when you say someone is cheap & desperate because they want to find true love.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by chibenwa(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ammamat, u've had so much for the day
just follow ur heart and act right.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Ammamat,
Sorry to say this, but ur guy is a complete Cargo and a small boy.
You don't request for a kiss, its a spur of the moment thing. It comes naturally. It could be on ur first date or it could it take weeks, it doesn't matter when.
Your boyfriend is immature and likely to leave in no distant time.
So i'd advice you to let him go cos he's not worthy of ur love.
Most of all, be careful.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 2:37am On Jan 09, 2010
cantell:

@amebo,
You're mean & callous and I resent that!
We all make mistakes, but do we have to be reminded of those mistakes each time we seek for help? The dream of many ladies is to find that special someone that'll sweep them off their feet.
For you to get that someone, you'll have to try. You'll kiss a lot of frogs before you get  your heartthrob unless you're extremely lucky.
Don't even say you're smart enough cos even the smartest ladies fall mugu.
So i hate it when you say someone is cheap & desperate because they want to find true love.

The minute you came into this world, i knew that you were going to be a minus one in this world, that is, your words arent going to make sense in the society, and yes i was right, cos this words of yours aint making sense

ammamat:

I brought the discussion in this forum, i wasn't force to do that , mind you he did not tie my backside down on top of okada,

[b][/b]

I can't be hurt in anyways, just know that.
But next time when people comes in here to seek for help, if you do not have anything to contribute , just keep your mouth short

Point of correction, He was never in anyway order me to stay with him in his office till 10:30 pm, it was my opinion to do so, the reason was becoz the said area  was too  rough for me go walk alone by that time,

We should learn to know people that can not be hash to people no matter the situation, I can never be hash on a man simply because i was hungry , after all i can afford to get myself anything i feel like eating.

You see in life we have different kinds of people, to him he may feel i was not serious, but to another person it may not be so OK
Anyway that was then, He still comes to my house pleading but that chance can not be given to him again ,

Your english could be the reason why this men see you as a low life

First off you are so poor verbally and your thinking faculty is zero, which man wouldnt wanna have a woman that can express herself in public without this obvious gramatical errors, by the way it is "keep your mouth shut" and not short

Yes it was your choice to stay till 10.30 cos you were so scared of being dumped at theend of the day due to your desperado status at that time

Which woman now with her rightful honour will have a man that orders her around ontop of okada, i mean show me where wise women of this century are busy mounting okada with one man, show me women that are so dumb that they will rather die of hunger than leave a man, show me a wman that will date a man that screams at her even when she was so sick as she claims?

No excuses , you are dumb, no offence, what kind of heartless man will think his girlfriend is not serious when she claimed to be sick? are you just daft or is there a curse placed on your head?

Sorry sweetheart you are cheap and thats why you attract cheap useless men

The day you start thinking on a different level from the desperado leavel you are in now, will be the day men and not boys will come licking your feet
Re: Is It Not Too Early by chika98: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2010
LMFAO!!!!!!! grin grin grin

OP
You're obviously older and should have a grip on things like this right You seem to be meeting crappy men or something because it is always one crap after the other. Tell the "Kiss Requester" to take a hike! Don't be too quick to jump into something you don't even understand to begin with. Let the guy go! Stop calling
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
chika98:

LMFAO!!!!!!!  grin grin grin

OP
You're obviously older and should have a grip on things like this right You seem to be meeting crappy men or something because it is always one crap after the other. Tell the "Kiss Requester" to take a hike! Don't be too quick to jump into something you don't even understand to begin with. Let the guy go! Stop calling

Dont mind her, thats why i called her cheap, the last time i checked she was also with one very useless guy, just for her to break up with that one and then come back with someone worse than the former? undecided

She needs to check herself, why do this men only come to her for sex, kisses and co, there is something about her body language or something about her personality and way of life, that screams or calls out "CHEAP" DESPERATE" "COME HAVE S:E:X WITH ME I AM AVAILABLE"

For a man to even request a kiss 4 days after meeting you, is silly, when did you lot start dating? when did you meet? you met him on the 1st and he was already talking about kisses on the 4th? why will a man even talk about kisses with you, if you have not shown him one way or the other that you are loosely and cheaply available? do you see why i said the way you present yourself make this men take you, treat you, or use you like a cheap slut

Youve got to step up your game, seriously undecided
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Amebo,
If you think i'll banter words with you over this, then you need to have your head examined.
If you like, accept your mistakes or languish in it.
I don't care.
I'm not here to throw words back & forth with you or anybody.
I'm bigger than that.
I'll advise you to look for "Small Boys" in Nl and trade words with them.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2010
cantell:

@Amebo,
If you think i'll banter words with you over this, then you need to have your head examined.
If you like, accept your mistakes or languish in it.
I don't care.
I'm not here to throw words back & forth with you or anybody.
I'm bigger than that.
I'll advise you to look for[b] "Small Boys"[/b] in Nl and trade words with them.

Sweetheart i dont trade words with invisible people on the net, all i do is put them in their rightful position, where they belong, like i did with you in my last reply to you before this

Enjoy "Big boy" undecided
Re: Is It Not Too Early by dogzymallo: 2:44am On Jan 10, 2010
heartbreak well u havent seen anything come to me and see what women have done to memy own don pass epidemic. i no dey love again i dewy for fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now u girls are the worst culprit.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by cantell(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2010
!amebo no1:

Sweetheart i dont trade words with invisible people on the net, all i do is put them in their rightful position, where they belong, like i did with you in my last reply to you before this

Enjoy "Big boy" undecided

Put me in the rightful place where i belong?
The airs & graces you give yourself is killing me. sad
If i could lay my hands on that your pretty little neck,
I'll wring it and hand it over to you.
Get down off your high horse or you'll fall like a pack
of cards.
Sweetheart? Whao! Someone wants to hook up! wink
Re: Is It Not Too Early by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2010
Lols.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2010
cantell:

Put me in the rightful place where i belong?
The airs & graces you give yourself is killing me. sad
If i could lay my hands on that your pretty little neck,
I'll wring it and hand it over to you.
Get down off your high horse or you'll fall like a pack
of cards.
Sweetheart? Whao! Someone wants to hook up! wink

hahahaahhaha you wish, darl, you wish, how come a big boy like you isnt getting enough attention from the gurls you meet on the street everyday, you sound like someone who does not know how to approach a gurl but would rather console himself with the thought of some invisible gurl on the net running after him

Oh please sheesh, if you wanna go lick the OPs backside go ahead, i wuldnt be surprised if you are so interested in getting under the OPs skirt, to get a taste of what she so freely gives to cheap useless men(thats if you are not one), do so if you may, but dont use me to get to her

odabo cool
Re: Is It Not Too Early by tammyswits(f): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
Cant wait to read what "big guy" has to type! Hmmm
Re: Is It Not Too Early by ammamat(f): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2010
@amebo
i really petty whoever that will marry u
or if u are already there, it's means u are the head and you husband is the tail.
You can only control and dominate your husband or your boyfriend ok,

What on earth have I done wrong that would warrant all the insult,
enough is enough , I'm here to seek for people's opinion.

do you think love is all about carefulness ,

If u are lucky then thank God, do not see others as cheep and maybe not using their head.
Re: Is It Not Too Early by amebono1: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
ammamat:

@amebo
i really petty whoever that will marry u
or if u are already there,  it's means u are the head and you husband is the tail.
You can only control and dominate your husband or your boyfriend ok,

What on earth have I done wrong that would warrant all the insult,
enough is enough ,  I'm here to seek for people's opinion.

do you think love is all about carefulness ,

If u are lucky then thank God, do not see others as cheep and maybe not using their head.

Look at this naive brat, why give respect to a man that cannot give you the respect you deserve,the other guy is coming back and begging because he wants free sex, ofcourse he knows you are a cheap gurl he can call upon anytime for sex

Pity yourself, cos i see you 45 yrs from now still unmarried, why cos the men cant afford to keep a woman this loose at home as a wife, a woman that hasnt got the brains to help them make a major decision, you think marriage is all about sex, bleep kiss and bla bla bla, if you think so then you are crazy upstairs or just delusional

The other thread i supported you until i realised that you are more the "fcu-k me for free" kinda gurl , than a "take home to mama"

if you are looking for people to pat your back and tell you sorry, then youve got the wrong person here, cos i aint gonna encourage to continue dating losers as men

I am not perfect myself as i make alot of errors too, but Why not concentrate on your education, and your english and get a good career, cos this "mile 2-oshodi oke" english isnt going to help you at all in getting a man, close your legs and get a life for yourself ASAP

Keep opening your legs to useless men, one of this days you will end up with a catheter
Re: Is It Not Too Early by tammyswits(f): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
Keep going! I love this!
Re: Is It Not Too Early by Babylove1(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster

pls and pls don't bother to kiss him if u give him a step he will take a mile, he will take advantage of that and u might not be able to resist his further advances.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? / Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me? / Can You Give Your Lover Your Facebook Username & Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.