Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45148 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2017
mctowel01:

Dont quote me again. You simply lack proper reasoning capacity. Talking with you is a pure waste of time.
why quote me if you don't want me to quote you? Izzit your data? Nonsense.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Modragon(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
stingy broke ass nigga spotted

I luv my status, u tasty demon, nuffin 4 u, no show

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Modragon:

I luv my status, u tasty demon, nuffin 4 u, no show
undecided
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by adelacuna(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Get ready sis. They are coming in 1...2...3.... grin grin
Are u expecting anyone
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Burna88(f): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
uk10:
it will be better if the girl starts up something to support the man since she knows that he is broke,i don't really like the idea that the girl just extracts money from the broke guy without doing something to help him at least maybe a small business,or some blogging stuff
. oh! the guy Who will later leave her wen he starts flourishing
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Limitless72(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
xynerise:
Sex undecided

And she no be Ashawo?... Izzorit!!.. Runs girl

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Afamjudeoffor(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Afamjudeoffor(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
If she is still bearing her father's name, you don't owe her anything. its a relationship,not a job with benefits !!!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kingofcasting(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
it's a woman's nature to be dependent.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by uk10(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Burna88:
. oh! the guy Who will later leave her wen he starts flourishing
well they are some guys like that but not all,at least before u started dating him u should have studied him at least,i really prefer a woman how can assist their man,i dont like those u just extract money without helping out

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by uk10(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Men I mean not women. smiley
women also cheat too,it's just about finding the right partner,dont tell me u have not heard of girls using guys,eating their money and then dumping them for another one

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by uk10(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
why should she contribute when she wasn't the one that asked him out? undecided
is that so,this is why i tell guys to make their money and eat it alone,so ur basically saying the girl should just keep sucking the guy dry without supporting the man or even giving him some confidence or advice to help him chai na wa oh

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by uk10(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
The rate at which every gender keeps writing about their right to be the one who receives the monetary favors in a relationship on this nairaland romance section is alarming.
What exactly do you want as person going into a relationship?
Is money the only thing that is prevalent in relationships?
And please don't come hitting me with the other most talked about thing 'love'.
thank u very much for that,i have also notice it too,it is either a guy will write that they deserve sex or the lady will right they deserve money,i'm tired joor

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by JhimmySpark(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
... Myopic post. Even to recharge your phone your boyfriend must do that for you?.. Buying you gifts all the time?.. When he fails to buy you those gifts all the time wah happens to the relationship?.. Don't you want to be rich and buy your own car?. Be your own boss?.. Don't you want to have money so bad that you don't have to depend on anyone forit?. It's called a relationship not a job opportunity. I agree that finance makes relationship blossom but this your own is 'milk him dry'. Guess relationship to you is a question of highest bidder. God will help your hustle.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by oluwashedy: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
nothing like broke girl, that word applies to guys only.
Whatever happened to sharing in a relationship.... Sth symbiotic
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tolexander:
what is now the responsibility of the ladies in a relationship or better put, what do ladies have to offer in a relationship in return to the guys financial spending?

Sex
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by AntiWailer: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tolexander:
what is now the responsibility of the ladies in a relationship or better put, what do ladies have to offer in a relationship in return to the guys financial spending?

Sleeping with him I guess.

That is how low things have become.

Corporate prostitutess called girl friend these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by gurunlocker: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
I feel like crying reading this, and I don't have choice than to ask if the op really has a functioning brain? You expect a man to spend but woman shouldn't do the same.

Lemme ask you, what does the woman has to offer then?

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by samx4real(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
His as valued as the Bleep he gives...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Funkybabee(f): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
stingy guy I can't even friend with them seriously because me gan na spender girl why dulling myself with one dude lol!!!
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by samx4real(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
His as valued as the FVCK he gives...
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by bencobenz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Boyfriend that cannot meet his girlfriend's need, abeg that one na boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Adecks01(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Your boyfriend is not an ATM machine.
Any lady that always expect her boyfriend to give her money is an Indoor prostitute

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by kitaatita: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Girlfriend is not a business. If you are a girlfriend, you have companionship, friendship, confidant, sex partner, etc. It shouldn't be about money. And you stand to gain a lot if the purpose is not money.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by ephi123(f): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Relationships and marriages in Nigeria have unfortunately become very transactional, just know you are signing a business contract on the day cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by abbaapple: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

A word is enough for the wise.
[s]
Dominicah:
Love is important in a relationship, however, availability of finance makes the love wax stronger. A man should be able to buy gifts constantly for his girl friend, take her out on dates, send her cash once in a while, transfer airtime to her phone even when she does not ask, these acts keeps the love alive. Take it or leave it, women are moved by such acts, that's why you see a woman say a man is caring once he can meet her needs.

This thread isn't about broke men, when you are broke as a man, its not your fault, but try to share the little you have with your girl, if you don't you are stingy and a stingy man does not deserve a woman. He should go for prostitutes and call girls, leave decent girls alone.

Some mumu boys will call a girl who requires financial support a gold digger, that is wrong. The man is the giver in a relationship, while the woman is the receiver. guys, use your heads and start meeting up with your responsibilities.

For the ladies, its not wise spending on a guy, he will just finish your money and move on, don't be desperate.

[/s]
Dominicah:

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

U think so? So you want to tell me you have not seen a broke guy still cheating on his girlfriend undecided cheating is a natural thing with men with or without money.

Cheating is a natural thing with men? undecided
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by ElDadd: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:

You're foolish woman..
Wtf is a man is the giver, a woman is the receiver? What kind of foolish talk is this?
My mom took care of the whole family for a while when my dad lost his job. If she reasoned like you, would the marriage not have failed?

You just disgraced every woman with your stupîd post.

No wonder men like me will continue fûcking you steady, and giving you small small change. Then we marry a correct babe, and give her the world.

Girls like you have No single thing to offer asides your borehole-sized pûnani.

If you don't know, a man wants a woman that isn't totally dependent, so if hard times come, the wife assists him and the family.
Earn your own money, then the man tops it. But if ya finding a sole financier, you go die single, retched and with plenty fatherless kids.

We call girls like you "sarewagba"
Olosho oshi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
It is well seasons change remember that the broke guy today can be a millionaire with the right woman beside him and you have to be a little patient if he is making an effort since we can't take money with us when we die why count what you or another spends in your company the point of life is to be a blessing to others and the beauty is that life rewards you. If he loves you it's best his wallet don't matter it can get fatter but if he openly cheats on you forget
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
The value he can add to the relationship is his digging tool.

Op, you no try grin grin
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
gurunlocker:
I feel like crying reading this, and I don't have choice than to ask if the op really has a functioning brain? You expect a man to spend but woman shouldn't do the same.

Lemme ask you, what does the woman has to offer then?

Stinking Pussy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by vantage001: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
broke guys are a pain in the arse, it's a suffering and smiling relationship.
what do you have to offer?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.