Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land (14128 Views)

Governor Lalong Patronising A Groundnut Seller iIn Jos (Photos) / Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land / Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
You cannot tell us the meaning in Akamkpa? A WOEFUL attempt to distract from the topic and the shameful inability to tell us the meaning of Oniitsha but you are eager to tell us the meaning of Arochukwu. Confirmation that Oniitsha has no meaning
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Amarabae(f): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:
You cannot tell us the meaning in Akamkpa? A WOEFUL attempt to distract from the topic and the shameful inability to tell us the meaning of Oniitsha but you are eager to tell us the meaning of Arochukwu. Confirmation that Oniitsha has no meaning
am i arguing with you, both your Akamkpa and Onitsha have Igbo monarchs but who is the monarch of your ilorin? An Emir. Ouch! Shouldnt you be worried about that?or you want to tell us that ilorin is fulani land?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by DrGoodman: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
What does ife mean in Yoruba language?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by skywalker240(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
what is the meaning of ogbomoshoko weed infection in yonluba language, am listening. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
igbodefender:
'Onitsha' is a corruption of the Olukumi name for spirit 'Orisha'. The Olukumi are the aborigines of Ife. Threywere Igbo, and there descendants are today's Anioma Igbo. Google Moremi Ajedoro and the Igbos to learn more.
Abeg wake up. Day don break. Do you even know the meaning of Anioma?
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
op what is the meaning of ewedu in yoruba language

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
am i arguing with you, both your Akamkpa and Onitsha have Igbo monarchs but who is the monarch of your ilorin? An Emir. Ouch! Shouldnt you be worried about that?or you want to tell us that ilorin is fulani land?
I thought you say Igboes do not have kings. ANYWHERE you find real kings they do not use the title Eze and THEY ARE NOT IGBOE. OBI,OBAN OBA and so on not EZE.Anyone you see bearing Eze is a modern fake

3 Likes

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Onitsha is a corruption of Orisha
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Amarabae(f): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:
I thought you say I goes do not have kings. ANYWHERE you find real kings they do not use the title Eze and THEY ARE NOT IN OH. OBI,OBAN OBA and so on.Anyone you see bearing Eze is a modern fake
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:
I thought you say Igboes do not have kings. ANYWHERE you find real kings they do not use the title Eze and THEY ARE NOT IGBOE. OBI,OBAN OBA and so on not EZE.Anyone you see bearing Eze is a modern fake

u don dey smoke too much ewedu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by jakandeola(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
amara stop this

1 Like

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Is ilorin a fulani land? Answer me and stop blabbing.

You will not change the topic.What does Onitsha mean iIgboe
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Amarabae(f): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
The funny OP don't know that Onitsha is a corruption of Onu'Icha.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

You will not change the topic.What does Onitsha mean iIgboe

what does abakukus means in Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
The funny OP don't know that Onitsha is a corruption of Onu'Icha.
How cha and sha take resemble. Tell that to those who don't know the language. Tell me how cha go take become sha. How many Igboe words are corrupted like that? CHINEDU. ?? To Shinedu?
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
venai:
Abeg wake up. Day don break. Do you even know the meaning of Anioma?
Resorting to adhominem attacks shows that you don't have facts to counter what we have posted above. If you have facts that the Igbos are not the aborigines of Ile Ife, please state them here. And don't tell US it was Ugbo people that was being referred to. The truth cannot be hidden forever.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by GreyLaw(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
When people open posts such as this, with every intention to ridicule, spite and insult, it would be best to leave the thread commentless.

Oh, but we have to argue, do back and forths and, in the end, learn nothing.

It is said that Onitsha people used to be of Edo origin, but what does that matter now? The owners of Onitsha are now the Igbos. Ilorin, on the other hand, is occupied by Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Nupes; again, what does this matter? Are the people there not living together in peace?

To be frank, I don't understand some of these pointless arguements.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
GreyLaw:
When people open posts such as this, with every intention to ridicule, spite and insult, it would be best to leave the thread commentless.

Oh, but we have to argue, do back and forths and, in the end, learn nothing.

It is said that Onitsha people used to be of Edo origin, but what does that matter now? The owners of Onitsha are now the Igbos. Ilorin, on the other hand, is occupied by Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Nupes; again, what does this matter? Are the people there not living together in peace.

To be frank, I don't understand some of these pointless arguements.

i love u
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by kherington: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
i approve aribisala0 post ibos deserve to know what onisha means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
History is pointless to the child with no father,no heritage and no stories

3 Likes

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Amarabae(f): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

How cha and sha take resemble. Tell that to those who don't know the language. Tell me how cha go take become sha. How many Igboe words are corrupted like that? CHINEDU. ?? To Shinedu?
in Asaba area, there is an "Onicha" same thing in Ebonyi. Its either you call it onitsha, onitcha or onicha.
Its a corruption of the word Onu-icha, its a name gotten from Ezechime lineage, a Benin cultured Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please explain me ,what mean, Onitsha

1 Like

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
What mean Onitsha please
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by GreyLaw(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:

i love u
Thanks. Love you, too.
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
igbodefender:
Resorting to adhominem attacks shows that you don't have facts to counter what we have posted above. If you have facts that the Igbos are not the aborigines of Ile Ife, please state them here. And don't tell US it was Ugbo people that was being referred to. The truth cannot be hidden forever.
Leave Igbo history and write your own. Or do you think you can concoct another history for igbos the way you concocted the story of Obatala and Oduduwa descending from heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
venai:
Leave Igbo history and write your own. Or do you think you concocte another for igbos the way you concocted the story of Obatala and Oduduwa descending from heaven?

But

What mean Onisha, what mean please?
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
venai:
Leave Igbo history and write your own. Or do you think you concocte another for igbos the way you concocted the story of Obatala and Oduduwa descending from heaven?

afomjas like igbo matters chai
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

But

What mean Onisha, what mean please?

what does abakuku mean
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
I ASK JUST ONE THING.
What mean Onitsha? Explain me please
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:
I ASK JUST ONE THING.

what does abakuku mean
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by Swahili0(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:
I ASK JUST ONE THING.

what does abakuku mean
Re: What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land by aribisala0(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
ONISHA MEAN WHAT PLEASE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans / 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! / Kano IPMAN Directs Members To Sell Fuel At ₦150 Per Litre

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.