Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (32470 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Urukpe: 1:16pm On May 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

It would have even made sense if the ladies were interested in the maariage but a lot of them are more interested in the wedding.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Saintmary(f): 1:17pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin that's funny. People go use you do yeye. They'll say o ri ara ile e grin

Ori boshey shey wedding e
In fact, society's expectation is one of my major concern. I'm thinking of discussing with my Dad to allow us do the wedding away from home so I can spend as low as I want. Is it not my wedding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 1:21pm On May 01, 2017
Saintmary:

In fact, society's expectation is one of my major concern. I'm thinking of discussing with my Dad to allow us do the wedding away from home so I can spend as low as I want. Is it not my wedding?
very advisable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Saintmary(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
AlphaT1:

My dear most guys want to really cut their cloths according to their sizes bt the ladies most times don't help matters. I personally wanted to do only dowry payment and then Sunday blessing in d church, bt d lady wouldn't accept that.
it depends on how you table the matter! You dont want her to feel like she was given away cheaply. I, for one, have decided that I'm not going to waste my money feeding those gossips. I'll spend my money on my family and my future.

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

Dude,I may agree with you but guys are never serious, even if they are, they've got multiple women servicing their kongos .so why would I want to waste my time with such a person

Hmmm.

Okay..
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 01, 2017
eni4real:
Don't look any further. I'm here. Say no to wastage!
I almost went to pay for a billboard.
Well now you are here what say you?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by trinity11(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2017
I888:
Make i hear say I spend 200k for weddings shoot. I don't even think I will do any lavished wedding... from what I have learned from family section, one man spent less than 100k for his.

Really, 9 I never marry?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by WhistleB(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2017
rosalieene:

why are you noticing all this now? after almost 10years.
truth is you've fallen out of love for her that's why you are complaining. didn't you see all this from the onset?
Are you a Yoruba guy? am asking because I know how Yoruba fiance and fiancee things work
Ma dear na new character oh. Although some of them existed in the past. We broke up because I smoke and I changed and we made up then I started seeing extra strange attitudes.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by WhistleB(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
jfleece:
. My brother I don't mean to be rude, women do not appreciate perfect gentlemen... What their fish brain tells them to appreciate is a blunt, complacent and a stingy guy... Pls stop sending her money for up keeps.. Let her prove her love willingly without money..
Bros e go hard before I stop oh, its in me. If I dont do it I'll feel like am eating alone and not caring for my younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Solution cut your coat according to your size

Must you do dream wedding?

Do small wedding, after your guests get home they won't remember after 2days

Bridal shower isn't necessary if you can't afford it,get regular photographer if you can't do photo book
If you can't afford caterer share puff Puff and plastic bottle water for your wedding guest
You don't have to rent hall.the front of your house is OK.just rent canopy and chairs

Wedding ceremony is just for your family and friends to witness you're married but Nigerians have turned it to something else

Just look for a girl who's not all about the glamour or an instagram slave who lives to impress like the likes of mercy aigbe

This woman sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
esther4real:
My man should just pay my bride price, weddings are waste of money.

We hear you
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2017
Philpham:
men should go and make money, I don't see any other thing a man should achieve if not to be able to work hard and be rich, yet they want a beautiful wife. Lazy things.
All women should say no to a poor man o. Poor man= Lazy man

All men should say no to lazy women ohh.. Like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
All of you craving for an modest wedding cannot be like my friend John.

Mr John travelled to East and fulfilled the traditional rites of his wife. He gently took his wife and few witness to the chapel where the priest blessed the union. Thereafter, they went to the house for some light refreshment.

Mr John is happily married with a son right now.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
Wedding is overrated and most ladies are not helping issues at all. All they want is to show off how rich their husband is without considering the effect it will have on his pocket.
Worst still, most ladies and their family think it's the responsibility of the husband to foot the wedding bill. Guys should learn to take a stand and not let any lady push them into debt because an ordinary ceremony.

Weddings are not overlated biko!!!
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Oh yes oooo.
I must do my dream wedding because if I don't they will finish all the money I have.
My dream wedding wont cost more than 120k.

You never even price am sef.. ...

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 01, 2017
My best thread this year
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Even in my dreams, I won't spend N200k for pre wedding photos. I still won't even if God decides to bless me with N30 Billion.

Some things are simply unnecessarily stup!d. I'd rather use that money to buy clothes for myself or send to a sibling in need.

You mean with tarty billion in ya akant you will only spend two hundred tasand neira?

BTW, issit your second marriage you are talking about?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

That's the guy I'm looking for.
Someone who is ready to stick his head with me and refuse to spend more than 150k for wedding.
It's difficult to see them these days.
Used to think its women that had that problem.

Me I aff sixty tasand neira....

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

You never even price am sef.. ...
Actually I have.
But I inflated incase naira becomes toilet paper.
It's around 80k now.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Alezy(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

Me I aff sixty tasand neira....
lolz. .oga kabo snoop
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... You are a good lady who must be a financially prudent person. Marriage is the koko. Why spending millions on wedding when you can use that money to go into a profitable business.

Stop making her head fly like a kite.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Actually I have.
But I inflated incase naira becomes toilet paper.
It's around 80k now.

Make sixti nau.. ..patapata you share cabin biscuit and ekpa and pure water

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2017
Alezy:
lolz. .oga kabo snoop

Hehe.

You come find wife here?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I almost went to pay for a billboard.
Well now you are here what say you?
I say 'we are meant for each other'. To me dream wedding doesn't have to be flamboyant and standard is measured by each individual opinion.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Riichyy(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2017
obonujoker:
I believe with 1m someone should be able to do a comfortable wedding....
Ha , very difficult tho.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Alezy(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

Hehe.
You come find wife here?
lolz. .no oh. just passing.
wife ke
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 2:22pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

This woman sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes cool

*adjusts breasts and bra* cool
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

Make sixti nau.. ..patapata you share cabin biscuit and ekpa and pure water
Actually its just a family thing in a registry.
No eating or refreshment.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Authentic1010(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2017
As a man myself, I see these are just excuses. If a guy really fancies a chick and he's in his right mind, he would propose to her first and then sew his wedding coat according to the amount of material he has.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 01, 2017
eni4real:
I say 'we are meant for each other'. To me dream wedding doesn't have to be flamboyant and standard is measured by each individual opinion.
I'll be damned!
Well...aren't you the man after my heart.
So where is the ring?

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I'll be damned!
Well...aren't you the man after my heart.
So where is the ring?
Let's fix a date
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
eni4real:
Let's fix a date
Do the needful.
Propose dear.
Please...be quick I'm blushing even though I'm dark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You / How I Became The April Fool.. / Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.