Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (32467 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Do the needful.
Propose dear.
Please...be quick I'm blushing even though I'm dark.
lolz. Funny

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by AlphaT1(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
Saintmary:

it depends on how you table the matter! You dont want her to feel like she was given away cheaply. I, for one, have decided that I'm not going to waste my money feeding those gossips. I'll spend my money on my family and my future.
Trust me, it was well tabled with detailed explanation. "What wud my friends say, oh datz too cheap, we are not d poorest couple blah blah". And you know d bride can play a vital role in pacifying the parents or instigating them to add more fire, the latter was my case. Jst three months after our wedding, I had to empty my savings to save a life and i became broke, she now came to understand all I was saying before the wedding and has been regretting till today.

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by jfleece(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2017
grin
WhistleB:

Bros e go hard before I stop oh, its in me. If I dont do it I'll feel like am eating alone and not caring for my younger sister.
Bros ur Case pass me... Let us wait for the elders..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 01, 2017
E be lyk say u don look for husband tire.
Alero3Arubi:

That's the guy I'm looking for.
Someone who is ready to stick his head with me and refuse to spend more than 150k for wedding.
It's difficult to see them these days.
Used to think its women that had that problem.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by espionage48(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2017
WhistleB:

She had the guts to even tell me she loves me even if she doesn't show it and that she hopes I understand with her. You can imagine. She called this morning to ask if I had finished her cv which I willingly offered to edit properly, that is the first call in one week. Same girl I gave thirty thousand naira for upkeep on the 14th of this month. She always calls when she has about 5naira airtime left so I always have to call back and get a stupid explanation of 'my airtime got finished'. Her sins are too many I dont know her anymore. We started dating in 2007 in our sss3 and up till today I have never seen a sent message in her phone. All that cant be honesty and faithfulness.

Lol.. The signs are showing gradually. seems U are about to become a liability. Use your tongue and count your teeth dear.I hate girls that complain of airtime, yet when you send airtime to them, they can never call you.I wonder whom they are using the airtime to call .women eh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by steinalb(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2017
I888:
Make i hear say I spend 200k for weddings shoot. I don't even think I will do any lavished wedding... from what I have learned from family section, one man spent less than 100k for his.

What is the importance of the camera behind my phone?

3 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 01, 2017
courage1:
E be lyk say u don look for husband tire.
Is that how far your brain could go?
So if I choose to not be flamboyant in celebrations I am husband-desperate?
Oga receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Ochyglowsglows(f): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
I always tell my friends, that unless my husband is d type cut out for all the frivolities, I would rather have a quiet wedding, in my brother's parlor if possible. And I mean it. I don't see the reason why I should spend 3 million on an event and at the end of the day people will still say the meat was small, oh the rice wasn't tasty, ah, they didn't give me souvenir. I hate that stress. With about 400k, we can have a simple yet beautiful traditional wedding and court wedding too, catering for just 50 guests. We tend to spend so much on the wedding and forget the marriage. It shouldn't be so.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by quivah(f): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

You mean with tarty billion in ya akant you will only spend two hundred tasand neira?

BTW, issit your second marriage you are talking about?
lol, he said for pre-wedding pictures Na.
and I agree with him o, acidosis just gimme that 200k make I use am buy small Canon.

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

You mean with tarty billion in ya akant you will only spend two hundred tasand neira?

BTW, issit your second marriage you are talking about?

Yes o, iss my marriage... why I go spend 200k for pre wedding photos?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2017
quivah:

and I agree with him o, acidosis just gimme that 200k make I use am buy small Canon.
Lmao

just tell me make I dash you my 2 months salary
grin
#kidding
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Saintmary(f): 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
AlphaT1:

Trust me, it was well tabled with detailed explanation. "What wud my friends say, oh datz too cheap, we are not d poorest couple blah blah". And you know d bride can play a vital role in pacifying the parents or instigating them to add more fire, the latter was my case. Jst three months after our wedding, I had to empty my savings to save a life and i became broke, she now came to understand all I was saying before the wedding and has been regretting till today.
sorry bro, really sorry
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Datshyguy(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
Raine80:
Most female mindsets are resistant to the concept of helping the man. Partially cultural, some religious influences and an unhealthy helping of ignorance. So if you bankrupt the man before you set up home together how will that be a happy home. It's lack of common sense the view is about the wedding ( what people will think never know who these so called people are as no one can provide specifics) not about that marriage. Because if they thought about the marriage and the future sanity would prevail.
I for say make you marry me

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by I888(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
steinalb:

What is the importance of the camera behind my phone?
hahhahahahah... there is a big difference though.

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
cruchenuti:

Your words are always wise and don't always seem coming from a lady. Abeg no vex say I dey reason like this. Its hard to imagine a lady can call out & expose ladies like this. And call a spade, a spade

Hahaha. As long as its not in Bella naija. Its not marriage for ladies.

I fear that a lot of women on this forum would begin to dislike you. Well sha.....
I have never concerned myself with what others think of me as that too means you live your life according to poplar opinion. They can hate...all I can is say is if the shoe fits. Most of the problems we have ( I am a woman ) are self inflicted.

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2017
obonujoker:
I believe with 1m someone should be able to do a comfortable wedding....
That na just Hall money... and maybe MC
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by 2buffagain(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2017
mysticgal:

Dude,I may agree with you but guys are never serious, even if they are, they've got multiple women servicing their kongos .so why would I want to waste my time with such a person

I think you and this thread are talking about 2 very different things.

Perhaps it would be best to take your bitter/jaded ass someplace else?

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by quivah(f): 6:06pm On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

Lmao

just tell me make I dash you my 2 months salary
grin
#kidding
weytin be kidding?? you won dey feel like say you earn more than 100k a month abi..
you know I know you o.. if I talk enh

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by 1234onyekwe: 6:07pm On May 01, 2017
esther4real:
My man should just pay my bride price, weddings are waste of money.
are u 4 real esther

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by MhissBelva(f): 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
michaelbiz:

totally luv ur personal text.... i'll try to rmbr alwys. [plus u luk priti wink *whispering*]

Awwww
Thanks michaelbiz

1 Like

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by 1234onyekwe: 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
Philpham:
men should go and make money, I don't see any other thing a man should achieve if not to be able to work hard and be rich, yet they want a beautiful wife. Lazy things.
All women should say no to a poor man o. Poor man= Lazy man
then all men should say no to poor ladies too .

2 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by jhuly: 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Cut your cloth accordingly. You must not have a wedding that will be featured in a newspaper. You must not have a wedding better than your friends own.

Do what you have to do with what you have. Everything depends on the bride and groom. If they share the same mindset, all these unnecessary expenses will be cut off.

Wedding is one day, marriage is forever.

If you really want to go big, either have a truckload of money or wait till your fifth anniversary.
God bless u,u dont need to follow trend..there are so many unnecessary tins pple do during weddings,dis myt sound funny but is true;aside family,most of d wedding guests hardly remember u exist after d wedding day,so wu are u pleasin after all?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by Gracias74: 6:55pm On May 01, 2017
wedding wedding wedding
its cool doe
bt I cant let dat MR spent too much on dat
with little cash, we can make our wedding d best eva
cause it wunt be funny spending all d cash and after d wedding, we start living our lives based on logistics
everybody is entitled to deir own opinion
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2017
Alezy:
lolz. .no oh. just passing.

wife ke

Ah ah.. You don forget khia?

I dey see una two sneak in here once once.

No lie oh
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2017
Acidosis:

Yes o, iss my marriage... why I go spend 200k for pre wedding photos?

Chai! Na wa oh.. .well ya wife to be will answer that one.. .
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2017
quivah:

You sef aff djoin d bad gang abi?

Don't goan do 300k pisure shoot, be doing alaroro.. .

If the money is there, spend it o jare, how ever you get am, e no matter
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Actually its just a family thing in a registry.
No eating or refreshment.

Well we both know say you no go reach house.. .
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes cool

*adjusts breasts and bra* cool

I know say na you go cook all the orisirisi wey una serve for your wedding. E be like say na you go plan my own wedding sef.
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by quivah(f): 7:07pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

You sef aff djoin d bad gang abi?

Don't goan do 300k pisure shoot, be doing alaroro.. .

If the money is there, spend it o jare, how ever you get am, e no matter
money no matter so long it's available but still should be reasonably spent..
300k on top about 10 pictures oo ahahah haba!!
I go kukuma buy my own Canon.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by kaboninc(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2017
quivah:

money no matter so long it's available but still should be reasonably spent..
300k on top about 10 pictures oo ahahah haba!!
I go kukuma buy my own Canon.

10 pisures ke? Ni bo?

So how much do you wantu spend for our wedding na?
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by dangotesmummy: 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

I know say na you go cook all the orisirisi wey una serve for your wedding. E be like say na you go plan my own wedding sef.
kabo kabo.alajo shomolu grin
Re: Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back by quivah(f): 7:25pm On May 01, 2017
kaboninc:

10 pisures ke? Ni bo?

So how much do you wantu spend for our wedding na?
yeah Na, it's pre wedding pictures we are talking about Na. how many we go take before?
I be correct naija babe o..no be Indian.
anyways, I will spend 10% of whatever you spend on the wedding to support grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You / How I Became The April Fool.. / Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.