Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover (3445 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Rogo: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2007
hey guys, i discovered recently that ladies don't spend money to call their guys. you will buy them recharge card and also call. why is it so and what do you think such people are. pls your contribution mean great to me.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Macgreat(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2007
Because they have alot of them and if they start calling eash one,their won't be any money left in their account.,.,so, is THAT bad.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Rogo: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2007
so you mean ladies don't base on one guy and be serious with him. and you also mean that all ladies are cheaters
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by iice(f): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2007
Way to go Einstein undecided undecided Probably because they used up the cards calling their friends or so. Or maybe they don't want to seem that desperate undecided Here's another, maybe they want to give their partners space (rare but it happens)
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Coco29(f): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2007
I think you should have said some ladies, because i have no problem talking to my man for hr on the phone.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by whiteNkem(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2007
I don't understand why u make it particular for calls? Is the same with any other expense, when u go out, when u go shopping etc. It also depends on how u've settled the matter at the beginning. But they usually expect the man to support all the costs cuz that's the way most have been raised.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2008
No offense to d michelles but some chicks r honestly broke. undecided
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ topic

Because you are not their priority.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Ben13: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Because you are not their priority.

At last someone made a fat sense.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by lonelypal(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2008
Fat sense? Where 's d sense in dt, it aint abwt priority, its abwt being caring n responsible. At least 4 posterity sake, its d least a woman can do 2 show luv n care 2 ur hubby or bf, wink
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2008
lonelypal:

Fat sense? Where 's d sense in dt, it aint abwt priority, its abwt being caring n responsible. At least 4 posterity sake, its d least a woman can do 2 show love n care 2 ur hubby or boyfriend, wink

Can't that also be translated into giving priority to those you care for the most?

If you are looking for an excuse to chit chat with me tonight, you have found it.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2008
Not all ladies sha wink
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Busta(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2008
colomb:

No offense to d michelles but some chicks r honestly broke. undecided

LMAO . . . true sha!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by alfchye(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
My own girl is different oh.Weder I buy her credit or not.She calls me more than 6times a day and this has been going on for  almost two years now.Will complete 2 by march.Sometimes I get tired  and even switch my phone off, becos we've got nothing really  we are saying except I love u.
So i don't believe all girls are same. Maybe your girls does so.Funny enough I only manage to call her and I only call her at night to say Goodnite with a text.
 Find your real love and you will never regret it.That no means say I  no dey flirt.Funny enough she knows.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Moonstone(f): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2008
For some it's because they wanna call the guys they actually love with it. Most of these girls always have some guys they spend the credit on.
Girls who have the means to call and don't - just don't like you or maybe they are very traditional.
If they do not have the means - different story.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by drwhopl(m): 3:37am On Dec 16, 2008
@ moonstone you've really made a good point,and i have been asking myself the same question.the aspect of the girl not really liking the dude and not calling him.even if you don't like the guy,why give him your number in the first place?this kind of girls at the end of the day,i delete thier numbers from my phone sharply.no wasting time.abi.

For some it's because they want to call the guys they actually love with it. Most of these girls always have some guys they spend the credit on.
Girls who have the means to call and don't - just don't like you or maybe they are very traditional.
If they do not have the means - different story.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2008
Because you keep hanging around the stingy ass ladies, time to upgrade.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by tmoney11(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2008
It depend on the lady you meet. My babe can't doing without calling me a day and i did the same thing also. look for responsible babe that will love you without telling lies.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Moonstone(f): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2008
drwhopl:

@ moonstone you've really made a good point,and i have been asking myself the same question.the aspect of the girl not really liking the dude and not calling him.even if you don't like the guy,why give him your number in the first place?this kind of girls at the end of the day,i delete their numbers from my phone sharply.no wasting time.abi.
If you don't like the guy and he really likes you, some girls see that as the ticket to their misbehaviour. They use him to get all he wants taking advantage of the fact that he likes her. It's pretty much a free ticket. There are some guys that love these girls so much that they can ask for absolutely anything and get it.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Gabry(f): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2008
Poster, I always buy for my bf recharge cards naa. . . U cannot imagine the number of time for me buying for him and I call him every evening just before I come back from work.

And to some of u, I guess you must be asking why right?

Well, cause he always buys for me as well and he calls me every morning when Im at work.

sometimes we SMS each other even though we're in the same house but one is in the kitchen and one is doing gardening just to say I love you and such.

so yeah, remember peeps, it takes two handfs to clap
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2008
why she is not calling you, she is calling me, my female friend ? and I talked everyday for 6 months stretched, was it love? even if it was just 20 seconds. one of manage to call. grin cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by kemisuga(f): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2008
@ Poster - It is not true in all cases. Mine was vice versa. sad angry
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by drwhopl(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ thoniaslim Because you keep hanging around the stingy ass ladies, time to upgrade.
babe you talk true,stingy girls that will always want you to call them and even want the guy to buy them recharge cards.
tu fia quai.
they are bad habits.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by iz2much: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
drwhopl:

@ thoniaslim Because you keep hanging around the stingy ass ladies, time to upgrade.
babe you talk true,stingy girls that will always want you to call them and even want the guy to buy them recharge cards.
tu fia quai.
they are bad habits.

I think U Pple are rite, Boy time to step up and stop hanging out with poor chick, my babe normally calls me and spend minimum of 8mins talking to me.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by 190: 2:30am On Dec 18, 2008
funny enuf i used 2 knw sm1 dat never calls me den
instead she calls me wit jst 2sec and says honey call me
and i foolishly call her bak and we talk,this happens 4 like
1whole year, i don learn example, next time she calls me and says
call me bak, i wud simply text her and say sorry o, i kant i nor get credit
call me if u wish 2 speak wit me
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by A40(m): 3:28am On Dec 18, 2008
If a girl likes you she would call you!without you necessarily begging her to do so if she is not calling you chances are she is calling someone else
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by vanessa1: 12:43am On Dec 19, 2008
I call my guy not minding the cost becos he calls me more than expected.

but come to think of it,some guys are stingy especially the bankers,they would want ladies to call them always.

I ve a friend who is not working for now,and her so called banker guy will call her to call him back ,even to send him credit .
what do u do to such guys .
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by oxpenny(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2008
Because THEY are wicked
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by drwhopl(m): 2:35am On Dec 20, 2008
@ vanessa 1 let me correct you on the fact that bankers are not that boxed as mos people see them to be,most of them leave on loans and can flaunt to gurls that they have it all,and bankers at times could be broke or plain stingy.
if a gurl does not call me, at all after all my credit burning,it's as simple as 1+1,i go delete the bitch's number from my fone.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2008
Initially, my girl was always calling, flashing and texting me. Later, she no longer calls, flashs or even text. That's very weird. Though i don't border cuz many girls are tripping their ass off to roll with me. I gotta remain single, nowadays, girls irritate me. Girls are shit, it's better to remain single till you marry.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Enockia(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2008
Ladies don't spend their money 2 call lovers
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by drwhopl(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2008
to all fine boiz in the house,flee from I.N.C{i never chop } girls.

(1) (2) (3)

Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars / She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.