Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover (3456 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by dollyn(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2008
pls dont generalise why ladies,why not some ladies.cos my boyfriend doesnt need 2 send me recharge card before i can call him and when he does,i can even decide 2 finish the card on him.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by crisngige(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2008
my question is who do they call with all those recharge cards we send them?
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by alex406(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2008
They call up there Aristos of course
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Mugabe(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2008
that sthe easiest way to know that the lady does nt love ya.so punk out of it early to seave yourself a fatal heartbreak.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
Because they are stingy greed f***k heads that's why!

They know how to demand and demand like street beggars and hide all that money under ther smelly sweaty bras and when you demand they send you just a simple text message to say Hi, they come up with all the most ridiculous excuses ever known to man!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
Adamu, shut the H up. gongoshu angry angry angry
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Adamu, shut the H up. gongoshu angry angry angry

lol

I guess i struck a nerve somewhere in your silky cotton wool porous brain grin

You must definately be one of those f**k heads that hides money under your silly, smelly, stinking brassiere when ever a man gives you money after sleeping with you sha!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by plawson(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2008
it may be true that most ladies don't call but itz also not correct, bcoz my date calls me almost every hour of the day.

if a lady doesn't call. there's a meaning and you need to sort that out yourself. one thing i know about women is that they don't invest in stagnant water (i.e. i mean they don't put thier money where they can't reap!) for a woman to call, love, spend,and do all the necessary things for you, then you must have a potentials.

IF ANY GUY IS COMPLAINING, THEN THERE'S SOMETHING YOU AINT DOING RIGHT, MORESO I ADVICE THAT YOU MOVE ON, MEN THAT ARE REALLY SUCCESSFUL AND HAS THOSE FAVCY THINGS WOMEN LIKE ALWAYS HAVE ALOT OF WOMEN CALLING THEM EVEN AFTER BEEN WARNED!!!!, Go do your homework, Son.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
Adam Brody:

lol

I guess i struck a nerve somewhere in your silky cotton wool porous brain grin

You must definately be one of those f**k heads that hides money under your silly, smelly, stinking brassiere when ever a man gives you money after sleeping with you sha!
rotflmao. . . .don't you think it's high time you stop crying about a girl who don leave your miserable, pessimistic, sadist sef for a flourishing life.
The problem is on your side, now we know from your daily post. So I'd suggest you do something about your personality. It's sickening. Who wants a feminine man? ughhh, eww.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Ben13: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
cris-ngige:

my question is who do they call with all those recharge cards we send them?

swear you have sent a card tongue
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by MrCrackles(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
Well i dont know the type of ladies some people roll with but my own type of ladies make an effort!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Ben13: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

Well i don't know the type of ladies some people roll with but my own type of ladies make an effort!

what is the probability that the recharge cards used in making an effort were bought by someother guy?**probably by the poster
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

rotflmao. . . .don't you think it's high time you stop crying about a girl who don leave your miserable, pessimistic, sadist sef for a flourishing life.
The problem is on your side, now we know from your daily post. So I'd suggest you do something about your personality. It's sickening. Who wants a feminine man? ughhh, eww.

I am no longer crying. That is june 12, but you should tell that to these pitiful girls that i have kicked to the kerb that still flood my mail box with hate mails and annoying texts, lol

Dont worry about you not needing a feminine man, another chick would soon fall mugu for this feminine man, lol
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by MrCrackles(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ben20001:

what is the probability that the recharge cards used in making an effort were bought by someother guy?**probably by the poster

Na the guy wahala be that naw! grin
U only find this type of situation mainly in guys who have bar-none game! grin cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
Adam Brody:

I am no longer crying. That is june 12, but you should tell that to these pitiful girls that i have kicked to the kerb that still flood my mail box with hate mails and annoying texts, lol

don't worry about you not needing a feminine man, another chick would soon fall mugu for this feminine man, lol
Lol, until she finds a berra one and leaves you like a used tissue like the rest of them. Pity yourself
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Sauron1: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
alex406:

They call up there Aristos of course

Not only the Aristos. . . . . .They use the credits to call their trophy boyfriends.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by TOYOSI20(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ Topic

It depends on the lady in question and the kind of guy she's with also matteres a lot,

If a girl has to think twice, or have the slightest hesitation to call ya. . . . .then I guess y'all are a ways from being in an

actual relationship, undecided
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, until she finds a berra one and leaves you like a used tissue like the rest of them. Pity yourself

But on a serious note, who is the used tissue here? grin The ONES STILL CRYING THAT I DUMPED THEM!!!

Abeg go siddo jare and join your dumpee squad brood over what should have been.

Meanwhile pray for me o! I wan go party christmas eve and hopefully i fit see another babe enter new year!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
Adam Brody:

But on a serious note, who is the used tissue here? grin The ONES STILL CRYING THAT I DUMPED THEM!!!

Abeg go siddo jare and join your dumpee squad brood over what should have been.

Meanwhile pray for me o! I wan go party christmas eve and hopefully i fit see another babe enter new year!!!!!!!!! grin
Hmm, you dump them? Instead of forming stories, go and change your personality. It's pitiful.

Sorry, never been dumped. . . .yes, you heard me right.

Don't worry, am sure NL never stopped praying for you.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Hmm, you dump them? Instead of forming stories, go and change your personality. It's pitiful.

Sorry, never been dumped. . . .yes, you heard me right.

Don't worry, am sure NL never stopped praying for you.

haaaaaaaaaaa!

lol@forming stories grin

Now your trying to make me feel bad for dumpig them embarassed

But when i think of the gladness it brought to my heart, then i feel good again!

As for the prayers from NLanders, you can all shove your retarded and delusional prayers down every single hole in your body!

P:S: i wonder why prayers didnt work when i dumped them one by one and left them crying! grin
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Ben13: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
hehehe. . .I can't shout
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
Adam Brody:

haaaaaaaaaaa!

lol@forming stories grin

Now your trying to make me feel bad for dumpig them embarassed

But when i think of the gladness it brought to my heart, then i feel good again!

As for the prayers from NLanders, you can all shove your retarded and delusional prayers down every single hole in your body!

P:S: i wonder why prayers didnt work when i dumped them one by one and left them crying! grin
Lying to yourself may help you sleep at night, but it's not helping you deal with life.

Yes, let's way we believe you that you dump them. While you're busy wasting your sperm/life away, they're prolly married/enjoying their life. Thankful that they left a senseless man and met a sensible one. Right now, am happy for them because they're not swimming in misery with you.

Plz, dnt feel bad for them. They're prolly feeling relieved where they are, while you're still unzipping your 2inch cock for the next AIDs victim. What a way to live a life!!

No darl, the prayers are not shoving anywhere. You need them and a whole lot more.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by tkb417(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
Lying to yourself may help you sleep at night, but it's not helping you deal with life.

Yes, let's way we believe you that you dump them. While you're busy wasting your sperm/life away, they're prolly married/enjoying their life. Thankful that they left a senseless man and met a sensible one. Right now, am happy for them because they're not swimming in misery with you.

Plz, dnt feel bad for them. They're prolly feeling relieved where they are, while you're still unzipping your 2inch cock for the next AIDs victim. What a way to live a life!!

No darl, the prayers are not shoving anywhere. You need them and a whole lot more. 

now ure getting berra at 'sewing' words 2geda
I'm loving it

oya Adam, Ebony is up to the task
I'm reading.   .     .    .    .
u guys shouldnt stop o cheesy

Topic
i don't roll with hungry gurls. if ure hungry, we cannot meet lailai.
in short, ma babe calls me everytime
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
Well i don't know the type of ladies some people roll with but my own type of ladies make an effort!

LOl, they sure make effort but not enough. Pride won't make them call often. Everyday I get a flash from hidden numbers, and it's surely from a girl. Guys are'nt that petty.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 1:33am On Dec 23, 2008
@ebony silk

Lying to yourself may help you sleep at night, but it's not helping you deal with life

lol

I sleep very peacefully at night thank you without any form of guilt trip or remorse. Life can't be sweeter after you have done something that gives you maximum pleasure!

Yes, let's way we believe you that you dump them. While you're busy wasting your sperm/life away, they're prolly married/enjoying their life.

Ouch wrong answer and undue speculation without any foundation whatsoever! FYI they are still single, brooding and pouring venoms at me till date because i have left them in a very bad shape and probably in tatters. In fact the christian one recently sent me a text stating all men are dogs and she would never trust another guy! I Wonder what that has gotto do with me! grin They are June 12 to me and yesterday history. Whether they are married or not, is their own cup of tea and wahala.

As for wasting my sperm, i would gladly waste it on another chick that i intend to dump and if she gets preganant too, well, na im wahala too, not mine! Sperms are meant to be wasted on chicks faces and i wont mind giving you a beautiful facial to replace your sisi pancake face! grin

Thankful that they left a senseless man and met a sensible one. Right now, am happy for them because they're not swimming in misery with you.

Hmmm! If only you could read some of the hate mails and nasty texts, you would retrieve your bland assumptions about them not swimming in misery, lol

Also what do you define as sensible? Maybe the new one would go one better than me and become a violent wife beater and dump her too along the way! Anyway time will tell but as per today, Na zero level them de! And they are extremely livid with men! I wish i could help but sorry, they are yesterday's menstruating pads to me and should be flushed down the toilet wherethey belong! grin

Well this 2 inch cock-a-do-do-doodle has rocked glory holes and penetrated the depths of their bermuda triangles and has produced bang babies in the process. Size doesnt matter, its the finished product that matters. grin

I wonder if i had a 3 inch cock, whether she would have had twins instead of the one she aborted, lol

And why are you so discriminatory to Aids victims? Dont you have any form of remorse or sympathy you hypocrite? One minute, you would be joining those faking well meaning attitudes towards Aids victims but at their backs, you humilate and condescend them as if they aren't human beings. You should be ashamed for making fun of Aids victims. I will never joke or insult people with Aids and you should bow your head deeply in shame for treating such a world wide serious issue with such repulsive euphemism angry You have a very dark wicked heart to make fun of people with aids or even suggest it in any manner whatsoever! As if you or your family is immune from it. If you want to insult me, go ahead, its a free world but dont discriminate and use Aids as a bargaining chip to score yabbing points!

Irritant!

Finally, you can shove your imbecilic christian prayer down your gaping smelly and shapeless Anus!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 23, 2008
Adams.men you got a dark personality.i like that. There shouldn't be space for weakness. Though we all get heart broken but don't think i have time to dump or Bleep bitches.am strictly for the alcohol and money p.s:don't know bout ya.but chics call me as much as i call them.it's a two way road.once it becomes one at a point it's goodbye for me.after all i have great values
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 23, 2008
Adam, am not interested in your life story. Frankly, I DON'T give a sh*t.
POINT IS, IF YOU WANT TO BE PESSIMISSTIC, PLZ LOCK YOURSELF UP AND HANG YOURSELF.
Your whinning is becoming irritating.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 23, 2008
@ebony funny if you ain't interested you wouldn't say you're aint except if you are. Don't worry bout adam.gradually all the pain and despair will wear off.all he needs is not to be weak.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 23, 2008
pc guru:

@ebony funny if you ain't interested you wouldn't say you're aint except if you are. Don't worry bout adam.gradually all the pain and despair will wear off.all he needs is not to be weak.
I'm not. . . .I just despise depressing monkeys.
WE'VE HEARD HIS STORY, OK, WHO CARES?
BU WHY CONTINUE TO ABUSE WOMEN VERBALLY JUST BECAUSE OF ONE SINGLE ONE WHO SAW BERRA THING AND WENT FOR IT?
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by arramyjay: 3:59am On Dec 23, 2008
It is because some of them dont appreciate the calls.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 23, 2008
@Ebony: you've never being heartbroken so you won't understand. It leaves you weak making you thing you're worthless.until you can find something to gain self worth.though i don't dump women.but being nice and honest these days won't get you anywhere especially in relationships.i have friends who are jerks and they seem to have it good with chics unlike the good guys i know.our society has wired our values with profanity and insanity.i for one won't be a victim to anybody.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 23, 2008
pc guru:

@Ebony: you've never being heartbroken so you won't understand. It leaves you weak making you thing you're worthless.until you can find something to gain self worth.though i don't dump women.but being nice and honest these days won't get you anywhere especially in relationships.i have friends who are jerks and they seem to have it good with chics unlike the good guys i know.our society has wired our values with profanity and insanity.i for one won't be a victim to anybody.
Who said I've never been heartbroken? Do I not have a heart? Am I not human? If not, do animals not have hearts?
Please, have been there, cried, vexed, but I have NEVER let the past cloud my future action.
Does it mean am stronger and more controlled? lol, no. It means, I understand that part of life and that it's just not fair.

But come on, Adam, like you said, it's being years. Let it go!!!
abi, one of those women don curse you? I mean, there must be something else behind all your harsh, abusive words when it comes to women

(1) (2) (3)

ddd / Black Berry Babes! / Is It Wrong For Your Male Teacher To Call A Female Student A Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.