Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover (3459 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2008
I don't believe in generalizing.as a coder. All entity are not the same.not all women are bitches.as for adam maybe he was too emotionally attached in that case.i think the culprit here is love.but on the other hand where's the fun if you can't get heartbroken. The biggest risk is not taking any.to be in love is to risk not being loved back.have you ever thought that this might just be his persona where he expresses his desires.might be surprised to find out he's totally not like that.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 23, 2008
pc guru:

I don't believe in generalizing.as a coder. All entity are not the same.not all women are bitches.as for adam maybe he was too emotionally attached in that case.i think the culprit here is love.but on the other hand where's the fun if you can't get heartbroken. The biggest risk is not taking any.to be in love is to risk not being loved back.have you ever thought that this might just be his persona where he expresses his desires.might be surprised to find out he's totally not like that.

Lol, I understand. But it has become a habit, his nasty habit. I guess he can be whateve he wants to be online.

Words from Lee Ann Womack

God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances
But they're worth taking
Lovin' might be a mistake
But it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart
Leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out
Reconsider
Give the heavens above
More than just a passing glance
You took a risk, and it wasn't meant to be. Instead of crying and whining about the impossibility of finding a good woman, log off, take another risk, find a better one. "Slutting" yourself around is not a solution, it shouldn't even be an option.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Adam, am not interested in your life story. Frankly, I DON'T give a sh*t.
POINT IS, IF YOU WANT TO BE PESSIMISSTIC, PLZ LOCK YOURSELF UP AND HANG YOURSELF.
Your whinning is becoming irritating.

@ebonysilk
Why are you advising me to hang my self? Are you suicidal in nature? Only a retarded twit like you will take solace in hanging or commiting suicide as an easy way out of your miserable sorry excuse for a life that you think you have!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

@ebonysilk
Why are you advising me to hang my self? Are you suicidal in nature? Only a retarded twit like you will take solace in hanging or commiting suicide as an easy way out of your miserable sorry excuse for a life that you think you have!
lmao, that's the only solution for your dumbass. Every possible solution has been given to you, for years as a matter of fact. YET YOU CONTINUE TO DWELL in your own garbage, even worst you're beginning to drag sensible men along with you. Plz, do your pessimism in your own time, like I said before, infact nobody gives a sh*t if you hang yourself. The world would be lighter from your kind.

lmao, I know you ain't talking about someone's life being miserable. Don't even go there with me.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Muza(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
don't know wat u guyz are talkin bout.

i spend money to call ma gurl,she also spends money to call me.
If your gurl doesn't call u,she ain't urs.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao, that's the only solution for your dumbass. Every possible solution has been given to you, for years as a matter of fact. YET YOU CONTINUE TO DWELL in your own garbage, even worst you're beginning to drag sensible men along with you. Plz, do your pessimism in your own time, like I said before, infact nobody gives a sh*t if you hang yourself. The world would be lighter from your kind.

lmao, I know you ain't talking about someone's life being miserable. Don't even go there with me.

Well sorry, This Adam Brody aint going no where and i am going to be around so long that i might end up sleeping with your daughter someday and dumping her ass back to her pitiful mom!

Dont hate the playa, hate the game. I am enjoying the game so why are you sweating it? I dont know why it sounds so good for you girls to dump guys but when the roles are reversed, you get livid and vexacious.

An eye for an eye! The best biblical verse ever!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

Well sorry, This Adam Brody aint going no where and i am going to be around so long that i might end up sleeping with your daughter someday and dumping her ass back to her pitiful mom!

don't hate the playa, hate the game. I am enjoying the game so why are you sweating it? I don't know why it sounds so good for you girls to dump guys but when the roles are reversed, you get livid and vexacious.

An eye for an eye! The best biblical verse ever!
Lol, end up with my daughter? e don reach that point of your life? jigolo to suga daddy? eku ise o!!! You're really living a life, ara kunrin. lmao!!

You're not enjoying sh*t!! You're not proud of yourself!! You said so yourself. You continue to live in denial, thinking it'd help you sleep through the night.

Real men don't parade themselves around, they sure don't count their trophies and badgs based on the women they bleeped.
You're still acting and typing like a child. You're nothing but a little boy in a man's body. Hopeless, a failure, a disgrace, you've bleeped up your life.

Before I said it's not too late, now, am thinking otherwise. You said the AID is a serious issue. Hell yes it is, go and get tested, beyotch. Futhermore, close those darn legs and stop spreading STDs, mdafcker!!! Nonsense
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by AdamBrody1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
@Ebony

Lol, end up with my daughter? e don reach that point of your life? jigolo to suga daddy? eku ise o!!! You're really living a life, ara kunrin. lmao

Yes o! So far na your daughter, i will F***K nonsense from her brain so tay that instead of her shouting "Oh God", she will be screaming "Oh Mommy Ebony, why art thou forsaken me and let this Adam guy spoil my yansh like this".

Even if i don't end up sleeping with her, surely some drunken old leper would corner her in a dark alley at night and still ravish her! Bottom line, your daughter's puss**y is going to be smoking hot very soon and as the yorubas will say it "Obo e ma Jina ku" grin

You're not enjoying sh*t!! You're not proud of yourself!! You said so yourself. You continue to live in denial, thinking it'd help you sleep through the night

Na you know o! This winch wey go de sleep for afternoon and come de fly for night! All this your night talk don de fear me o! Even if i am living in denial, how does that prevent me from feeling happy whenever i dump a chick? Abeg no be yans be that jare!

Real men don't parade themselves around, they sure don't count their trophies and badgs based on the women they bleeped.
You're still acting and typing like a child. You're nothing but a little boy in a man's body. Hopeless, a failure, a disgrace, you've bleeped up your life.

I agree! I am not a real man but i still F**Ked them sha and dumped them! To you olympic gold medals are your trophies but to me, f***king and dumping chicks are my own badges of honour. If you don't like it, wahala ti e ni yen!

I also agree i am a disgrace and bleeped up but this hopeless and disgraceful Adam brody still F***Ked those hopeless romantic chicks and left them in tatters and disgrace. It takes 2 to be hopeless and be disgraced!

Common, i am a guy, when we f***k chicks and run, we are stars and the chicks are termed whores. don't blame me but the system, lol

So i command you to stand up for the champion now! [size=12pt][/size]grin

Before I said it's not too late, now, am thinking otherwise. You said the AID is a serious issue. Hell yes it is, go and get tested, beyotch. Futhermore, close those darn legs and stop spreading STDs, mdafcker!!! Nonsense

Haaaaaaaaaaa! this is my favourite part! Watching you spew expletives without caution. Its so stimulatingly sexy when you do that! grin I feel like dipping my index finger i your puss***y now! grin

Meanwhile biological point of correction, its girls that open their darn legs and its guys that sticks in their willie in between their darn legs, so next time correct yourself unless, i go comot one of your tribal marks use am flog you next time you if you fail this simple biology 101! grin 

So it is your darn retarded female chick friends that should close their legs and stop spreading STD!

Abi you get STD Because today AIDS, tomorrow STD, next tomorrow Gonorreah! Boys go don show you well well o! For you to sabi all the sexually transmittable diseases!

Better go and sitdown you this poster child for the retarded community world wide!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
Adamu, I'd reply all this trash when I get back from my meeting. Honey, we've got a lot to get through kiss kiss ttyl
Re: Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover by mukina2: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
Thread locked

Derailed

(1) (2) (3)

Many Naija Girls For America Dey Need Husband! / Is It Wrong For Your Male Teacher To Call A Female Student A Babe? / I Think I Miss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.