Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74416 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by kramer: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
If I was told the story I would have doubted it but that day I was around that neighbourhood. The women said she had no vagina and this lady said she's married and her husband could testify she had a vagina. The man was called to meet his wife at the police station. I felt for the woman.

But you didn't see the missing vagina with your two eyes did you? Is it not possible that the three women had planned against the mallam.. just asking
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
bwahhaha.....bobo yi fimisile faa!
abi ofe kin na e loogun ni?
are you from Ilorin or Kwara?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
alfonso36:
sorry to disappoint you bro, the slave masters never got to igala land, please ask about them very well before you make any comment,
Lmao.... So Igala land was not in Nigeria when Lord lugard forcibly almaganated North and South? Except for Ethiopia every inch of Africa was colonized and decimated by our colonial masters.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Gassa007: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Have you used your own cutlass with your own hands hands cut a jazz man without it entering?. There is your answer
Yes I have cut someone and it didn't penetrate back then in Sec school(I was like you then, Thomas so I needed to test it with my own bare hands)
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by D1official: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
if I go to hell....you will be there waiting for me sir. There is a scientific explanation for everything. The fact that we don't know it all doesn't mean we should stop learning or asking questions or researching. But scumbags and nitwits such as you sir will rather deify phenomena you don't understand.

The thing is I believe in God...I'm very sure not the same god you believe in......cos my God would rather have humans seek knowledge about this garden which is the only way to dominate the earth and the universe than be lethargic(and rolling in the muck of ignorance).

I don't even know where to start with you or maybe to just ignore you. your mata weak me. Im not a condescending person on a normal day....but I'm pretty sure we are not thinking on the same wavelength. Your stupidity takes the cake sir.
LOLZ. we re actually nt fighting Bro, all of us including I myself wnts science to keep on improving.
Tnk God u believe in God nd nt D gullible annoying atheist.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
are you from Ilorin or Kwara?
omo ekiti and omo wherever I lay my head or find myself
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by AlfaAce(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
montezz:

U Neva jam confirm juju. Come to Ilesa/Osun st. You go fart uncontrollably till Jesus comes.

Juju is very real o but people won't believe. During my Teaching practice,my students(public schl) would stab/cut each other with knives...cutlass and all but you won't see a drop of blood. Just a funny faint mark.

There was a time one of my uncles had an attack at his workplace. We took him to different hospitals,na so so grammar. It was until someone advised my grandma to consult one "eleegun" (I think the anchor...I dunno) that we found solution. The man just rubbed a funny looking liquid substance on the area and chanted incantations and the stuff came out. Yoruba people calls it (eta). The person who attacked him was dealt severely dealt with. He actually confessed. This na wetin I witnessed not long ago o.

Juju is real o most especially when you visit some places around Ilesa.
The matter of those public students with charms is beyond my compréhension. Îles ha,osogbo and Ife.young boys fa!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by HCpaul(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Juju was the day I deliberately went to the alter and gave my life to Christ.
When my eyes opened, I collected it back again.
Jazz is real!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gassa007:

Yes I have cut someone and it didn't penetrate back then in Sec school(I was like you then, Thomas so I needed to test it with my own bare hands)
You just lied or your lack of understanding made your brain lie to you.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by AlfaAce(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you're from IGALA land and you don't believe in jazz,I laugh at you in mandarin.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by joinnow: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Go visit one eastern part of Nigeria
There is one yearly Festival
They display power pass Power .
You go see where someone remove his own jaw.
They tie goat with sewing thread but you will not be able to loose or cut the thread.
Putting poisonous snake in pocket
Others
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Sexytemi(f): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Lol, your jazz is begining to sound like a physical expression experiment, are you sure you are not being deviced with physical magic tricks?
Besides the British were here for more than 50 years, I believe that's enough time to perfect and apply your jazz. Or many years does it take to prepare the jazz?

I've been reading your argument on slave trade and juju and I came to realize that you know little or nothing about the slave trade, the whites didn't just come and pick up Africans as slaves, they paid the chief, parents of those taken as slaves, those sold into slavery were mostly those that stole, were stubborn, problem to the society, their parent were too poor to raise, or for greed....

Now after reading this tell me how juju would be used on the white man when its not that the white man just came and started picking them up, money had exchanged hands, I'm sure the custodians of the juju were paid because there's no way the chiefs would be paid and the custodians won't be paid ....and also the whites came giving them mirrors, guns and gins so what do you expect...and above all the whites brought about religion and which many blacks followed and left their juju and the white man God was more powerful...

in conclusion there is juju in fact some of the things said here I've experienced first hand and not told, the cutting and not entering I've seen, my late aunt slept and dreamt of a cat turned into a woman who warned and threatened her, when she woke up her eyes were red and her body started peeling without any chemical applied to her body o, my mom backed her while they were carrying her to TB Joshua's church because she couldn't walk and after she dropped her and her skin was on my mom's clothing, a dark skinned lady turned white without creams or any chemical, she was healed at Tb's church but later died, I don't believe that is natural.. so because you don't believe in juju doesn't mean it doesn't exist .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Are you saying the introduction of Christianity dulled the practice of jazz? Meaning all this people telling stories about jazz events in 2017 are lying?

Bobo why are you this dull( no offence please) Jazz is a practice of traditional religion. It is not the end itself, it is a means to an end. So big YES.

listen to yourself ... It dulled the practice not make the practice go into extinction. Do definitely there ate people who still practice it. And again do you know what called socialization? If if not, it means the transfer acquisition of a culture, practice ,values e.t.c it can be latent or manifest( in a political point of view) Google it up. How do you transfer culture? Verbal communication , written documents. So my father is a traditionalist but latter converted, he however didn't discard his book of charms( which most traditional worshippers have). How ever the verbal aspect was cut off .....what happen to the documented aspect? As a son of his, i decide not to practice Christianity get my fathers book and start traditional practice.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
omo ekiti and omo wherever I lay my head or find myself
I think say na only Ilorin/Kwara people dey talk 'Faa'.

Hope say una don get beta road for ekiti sha? Last time I was there, it was a disaster
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
D1official:

LOLZ. we re actually nt fighting Bro, all of us including I myself wnts science to keep on improving.
Tnk God u believe in God nd nt D gullible annoying atheist.
Actually....I'm not going to wave you a white flag yet...no truce. Because its people like you....Christians like you that drive people away from religion. Just look at the way you attacked me....and sent me to hell....just because we differ on the topic of juju.

Let me tell you one thing Mr fanatic....there will never be a time everybody on earth will believe in the same thing....never. Learn to live in peace and love and tolerance with atheists, Muslims and every shade of believes in between and then die. That's how you let your light shine through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sexytemi:

I've been reading your argument on slave trade and juju and I come to realize that you know little or nothing about the slave trade, the whited didn't just come and pick up Africans as slaves, they paid the chief, parents and guidance of those taken as slaves, those sold into slavery were mostly those that stole, were stubborn, problem to the society, they parent were too poor to raise, or for greed....

Now after reading this tell me how juju would be used on the white man when its not that the white man just came and started picking them up, money has exchanged hands, I'm sure the custodians of the juju were paid because there's no way the chiefs would be paid and the custodians won't be paid o....and also the whites came giving them mirrors, guns and gins so what do you expect...and above all the whites brought about religion and which many blacks followed and left their juju and the white man God was more powerful...

in conclusion there is juju in fact some of the things said here I've experienced first hand and not told, the cutting and not entering I've seen, my late aunt slept and dreamt of a cat turned into a woman who warned and threatened her, when she woke up her eyes were red and her body started peeling without any chemical applied to her body o, my mom backed her while they were carrying her to TB Joshua's church because she couldn't walk and after she dropped her and skin was on my mom's clothing, a dark skinned lady turned white without creams or any chemical, she was healed at Tb's church but later died, I don't believe that is natural.. so because you don't believe in juju doesn't mean it doesn't exist .

Many of the slaves were captured on their while traveling or in the farms, som were traded but a large number were captured.
Leave that aside, when the colonial masters came to rule over over us, they effectively turned our Kings and God's to irrelevant entities. Alot fought but all failed, There is an example to the pillage of Ancient Artifacts that belong to the Benin Kingdom, Wat stoped the high priest from defending his God with his jazz powers, some of our stolen worshiped artifacts are in display in UK.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
I think say na only Ilorin/Kwara people dey talk 'Faa'.

Hope say una don get beta road for ekiti sha? Last time I was there, it was a disaster
I'm originally from ekiti but don't reside there. The last time I too visited....most of the roads were bad.....except the ones close to the city center ....fajuyi park and the govt house. But I heard Fayose is doing something about it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Spiritual jazz nonsense is completely different from physical native doctors who use physical solutions to cure physical problems.

What are you saying: I have been backing my points with comprehensive illustrations..... Please do the same when proving your own points.

Why/how is spiritual jazz "nonsense" different from physical native doctors. # with relevant illustrations
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Sexytemi(f): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Many of the slaves were captured on their while traveling or in the farms, som were traded but a large number were captured.
Leave that aside, when the colonial masters came to rule over over us, they effectively turned our Kings and God's to irrelevant entities. Alot fought but all failed, There is an example to the pillage of Ancient Artifacts that belong to the Benin Kingdom, Wat stoped the high priest from defending his God with his jazz powers, some of our stolen worshiped artifacts are in display in UK.

Can you prove the high priest weren't bribe?, can you prove there weren't traitors among the chiefs who would have sold out the artifacts?, or in fact can you prove that most of the artifacts taken weren't paid for
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Bobo why are you this dull( no offence please) Jazz is a practice of traditional religion. It is not the end itself, it is a means to an end. So big YES.

listen to yourself ... It dulled the practice not make the practice go into extinction. Do definitely there ate people who still practice it. And again do you know what called socialization? If if not, it means the transfer acquisition of a culture, practice ,values e.t.c it can be latent or manifest( in a political point of view) Google it up. How do you transfer culture? Verbal communication , written documents. So my father is a traditionalist but latter converted, he however didn't discard his book of charms( which most traditional worshippers have). How ever the verbal aspect was cut off .....what happen to the documented aspect? As a son of his, i decide not to practice Christianity get my fathers book and start traditional practice.
Read my comment and your post.
You claimed the introduction of Christianity reduced the potency of jazz men to fight off the British invaders. But yet even as Christianity as now widespread and practiced by Atleast 70milliom Nigeria, you still believe the jazz is potent enough to have effect in 2017.
You have sated you adopted your father's jazz practices.
Are you willing to put your jazz on the line and practice your jazz in a controlled environment in front of live TV?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by alfonso36(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Lmao.... So Igala land was not in Nigeria when Lord lugard forcibly almaganated North and South? Except for Ethiopia every inch of Africa was colonized and decimated by our colonial masters.
I don't wnt to argue with you, if you are so confident of yourself, I beg you to give me your birthname if something terrible won't happen to you between now and 7 days call me a bastard
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sexytemi:

Can you prove the high priest weren't bribe?, can you prove there weren't traitors among the chiefs who would have sold out the artifacts?, or in fact can you prove that most of the artifacts taken weren't paid for

They actually did sold artifacts......The dude knows nothing jaree
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by lizzlix(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
SUCRE007:
If you ever doubt the efficacy of juju give Mii ur name and the name of someone close to you
Sir, pls if i don offend you before for Nairaland, no vex. I dey kneel down beg u, Pls forgive and forget

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Sexytemi(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Are you minding him, knowing blacks very well, those artifacts were sold and they got money for it...

the whites are even nice returning some of it back o
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

You claimed the introduction of Christianity reduced the potency of jazz men to fight off the British invaders. But yet even as Christianity as now widespread and practiced by Atleast 70milliom Nigeria, you still believe the jazz is potent enough to have effect in 2017.
Are you willing to put your jazz on the line and practice your jazz in a controlled environment in front of live TV?

Dude you have problem of comprehending...i said reduced the practice of traditionalism which embodeid The use of jazz.( That is why i used the means end thing ( i guess you never understiod the meaning) You will be evading tactical point and illustrations bringing up one useless thingI rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
alfonso36:
I don't wnt to argue with you, if you are so confident of yourself, I beg you to give me your birthname if something terrible won't happen to you between now and 7 days call me a bastard
You are a bastard, An Idiot,Pig, slowpoke and impotent idiot
I hope you are offended enough to use your jazz powers to know who is the inconsequential entity insulting you and your jazz power?
A seven year old boy in China can decipher nairaland security, obtain my email address, hack into my mail and obtain my personal information in less than 5mins. If your powers cant beat the commuting skills of a seven Year old chinease then you should try another trade becase the jazz business is not for you.
For more incentives, If you can Atleast make me have a bad dream tonight, I promise you 50,000 naira.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Gassa007: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

You just lied or your lack of understanding made your brain lie to you.
Lol.....indeed arguing with you is a waste of time
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sexytemi:

I hope you are offended enough to use your jazz powers to know who is the inconsequential entity insulting you and your jazz power?
A seven year old boy in China can decipher nairaland security, obtain my email address, hack into my mail and obtain my personal information in less than 5mins. If your powers cant beat the commuting skills of a seven Year old chinease then you should try another trade becase the jazz business is not for you.
For more incentives, If you can Atleast make me have a bad dream tonight, I promise you 50,000 naira.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

I'm am a realist (No completely), liberalist ( To a full extent) and a Marxist...... I am a Christian to the core however, I most time don't talk with bias : Which has been proven that it cannot be done without to a large extent . E.g Even public policies are influenced by values e.g Obama- LGBT Trump: Muslims. Which mean I can be bias sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Let's assume the ancient artifacts were sold my greedy high priest(Which is false), Is the Benin God soooo impotent as to allow a mere mortal to sell His precious Artifacts?
Use Google and don't let sentiments blind, The British disposed the king and ransacked the palace. The took as much artifact as they could carry.
First of all the Benin jazz or God failed to protect his king and also failed to protect his own properties.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

This is getting more and more interesting.
alfonso36:
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sexytemi:

We are in 2017 not 1800,,If you want proof, try the jazz called Google

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another / List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.