Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74408 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mbediogu:

Your juju should be able to attack the user of any moniker. What is difference to juju between real name and moniker? Some monikers are names. Are you saying that prayer offer to owner of a moniker will not work?
That's a good man, A good Jaz man should be able to decipher the person behind the moniker and cause any Havoc he wants.
Except the jazz man's God lacks the knowledge of programming grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gassa007:

Hahahaha,see fear ooooo.Baba drop your own name ooo
There are others who don't care about privacy that have dropped there name and still waiting for the effect of your jazz.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by D1official: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
All these things don't happen. They are mostly lies jare. Where I stay in VGC, our next compound neighbour said his wife was told she would die if she doesn't give to a begged. Now 5years, she's still alive and kicking.
Who is lying to u, for what? .Keep deceiving itself or let oyibo people keep deceiving u.
U think D writer of Harry Potter was just fictions, or simply because u Dnt c dem use powers doesn't mean dey don't hv one.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Gassa007: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

People that are supposed to believe in these things the most are the whites but hell no, its we gullible africans. Someone made mention of a woman losing a 7 months pregnancy and he calls that juju? grin that must have been a simple miscarriage. He also made mention of a woman being pregnant for 3 years and he called it juju shocked ? that must have been a simple fibroid. The musician they said was hanging in the air, that was just a illusional street magic. Now for those saying someone slapped another person with a ring and he slumps and dies, there are many causes of this but the most common cause is when the victim must have been suffering from aneurism before. He gets slapped or knocked, he slumps and after not been taken to the hospital on time, he dies and we gullible Nigerians will call that juju. There is nothing like juju. Our level of development and intelligence in this part of the world makes it possible to believe in certain petty things that have a solid scientifical background.
So what will you about cutting someone with matchet and it's not penetratingPls just give me answer straight.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by BigBrother9ja: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
greggng:
Whens I started building my house, two set of omonile were fighting over the money. I became confused that I wanted to bring in the police but some one adviced me never to do that if I planned to live there. One day a man whom they claimed is their overall chairman showed up when both parties were fighting. Guess what happened next? He immediately started cursing them and all say yes sir and left. At the end he alone took the 300k and enter his mecedez and drove away since then nobody ask me for anything. He has more than 10 rings on his hand
So funny grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Mbediogu(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
MONITZ:

The other soldiers would ve vented their anger on anybody who dared to do dat abi u nor know.Although military men don't believe "jazz" exist bt once in a while they encounter the mysterious which grudgingly make them believe crazy and silly stuffs do happen..

There was a time in a town in the south -southern part of Nigeria that certain soldiers desecrated the town's masquerade, fast forward to like two weeks later, it was said that all the Soldiers that took part in the sacrilege had died..

Also Anthony Onyarugbulem who was the military administrator of Edo state in the late 90s told the Oba of Benin to recant on wat he said and even went ahead to suspend the Oba who was the permanent chairman of the Edo State Traditional councils from the position, the palace responded that the Oba doesn't take his words back once they ve been uttered. The Binis can remember this gist because I know that they rallied behind the Oba because they didn't want any military officer desecrating their aged custom and tradition.

It was said that the guy(military administrator) flew to India to fortify himself against the unknown probably because he had an inkling of wat was to come and unbeknownst to him, this wouldn't still solve the problem, few years later Anthony Onyarugbulem lost his children to the cold hands of death in a mysterious manner and he too kicked the bucket like one or two years later in a hotel...

I am not saying anybody was responsible for all that bt if u re able to connect the dots u might get a clue,....,and this is Africa u know.

Our politicians themselves believe in these stuffs and that is y they go to any length to fortify themselves which might even involve bringing in marabouts from other countries..

Also before Bubu was sworn in, we read in the dailies that marabouts were flown in from other countries for the cleansing of Aso Rock, don't ask me the kind of cleansing and to wat end?...All I know is that they said cleansing was done....

And what is the effect of the cleansing on your Bubu? All na bubu yaya.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by YelloweWest: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gentle2015:

...Sorry for quoting you. How come you moved from Church to trado? If your anointing oil can heal and divert the rashes why can't you use it for permanent healing on your sister? I am not criticizing you just trying to let you realise the little mistake you did
I was a teenager at the time. We were in custody of my uncle. I was not in a position to make decisions. My uncle took the advice from the Dr.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Simple answer to your question: They were not prepared. The use of jazz takes lot of preparation: From the planing stage, to acquisition stage, to test of effectiveness stage and the final stage which is application stage.
Lol, your jazz is begining to sound like a physical expression experiment, are you sure you are not being deviced with physical magic tricks?
Besides the British were here for more than 50 years, I believe that's enough time to perfect and apply your jazz. Or many years does it take to prepare the jazz?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by podosci(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

You clearly don't have a comprehensive understanding of the English language for I pointed out to you that somebody here has volunteer edto proof the existence if you can supply your name and that if a loved one and you are mentioning me with comforted names ...Look for the post and qoute the person. Do a back read, sir or madam
I believe who ever has the jazz to cause me Havoc from thousands of kilometers away, should Atleast have the powers to sense that a willing sacrifice has volunteer for his jazz experiment.
That's my name, I am waiting for the effect of the jazz, you can also try your luck by taking my name to your own jazz man. Incase they are in need of a picture to increase the potency of the jazz, Facebook can help with that grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
D1official:

Who is lying to u, for what? .Keep deceiving itself or let oyibo people keep deceiving u.
U think D writer of Harry Potter was just fictions, or simply because u Dnt c dem use powers doesn't mean dey don't hv one.
Oyibo people are deceiving you with android phones, laptop, cars, cement, Internet but our jazz can not cure common meningitis, We still need the Deceitful Oyibo people to provide us with a vaccine.
If not for the Oyibo people, One jazz man would use a solar eclipse to device you not knowing that it's a natural occurring phenomenon

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gassa007:

So what will you about cutting someone with matchet and it's not penetratingPls just give me answer straight.
Have you used your own cutlass with your own hands hands cut a jazz man without it entering?. There is your answer

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Mbediogu(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

That's a good man, A good Jaz man should be able to decipher the person behind the moniker and cause any Havoc he wants.
Except the jazz man's God lacks the knowledge of programming grin

Yes. Sometimes prayers are offered in churches and mosques for the President of Nigeria. Is that not a moniker? But the prayers always get the Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by BigBrother9ja: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
last35:
During a champions league football match around 2012 when Barcelona was eliminated, my bf got in a fight with a Bosso boy in minna. He grabbed his dick with a ringed finger during the fight. His dick shrunk immediately to the size of peanut. It took deliverance before it was restored back to its 6 inch
Ordinary 6?
Me way get 7.5 dey even feel small sef

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by studM(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
virus05:
Me wey my fada na politician/contractor before, get bastard moni. Dey roll with senator and governors . Since d day my dad just enta villa share moni, we no see shi shi again. Even to get 10naira hard 4 my dad. Na my mother(a tailor dey take care of all of us now) . Recently e bring back cheque of 100million naira but to cash am out na story. We've gone to different pastors they will tell us the problem(which we know) but no solution. . For all those that are saying juju isnt real, Mehn i know what ive seen and passed through. You wouldnt believe until it happens to you i tell you. When it hits you nothing, i mean nothing will work out for you again. Now This is affecting my Christian life. I dont know if i should join the atheists crew coz this happend since 2003 thereabout and no type of prayer wey we neva pray. I cant concentrate on my education again.

U need d anointing of d Holy Ghost(power) to brake d yoke of d wicked over ur life and fmly
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by D1official: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Oyibo people are deceiving you with android phones, laptop, cars, cement, Internet but our jazz can not cure common meningitis, We still need the Deceitful Oyibo people to provide us with a vaccine.
If not for the Oyibo people, One jazz man would use a solar eclipse to device you not knowing that it's a natural occurring phenomenon
Oga dis re spiritual things Mr, what re u saying.
Which one b oyibo man?. m I doubting science,no!!!.
I just decided nt make it my God, nd here u re crying fowl because it's clear Dat ur wisdom has taken u knw were.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by D1official: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

I just decided nt make it my God, nd here u re crying fowl because it's clear Dat ur wisdom has taken u no were.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
D1official:

I just decided nt make it my God, nd here u re crying fowl because it's clear Dat ur wisdom has taken u knw were.
If science can do a successful ppenis transplant what stops from saying the doctors use jazz?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Read thru from the begining and you can see several examples of juju men displaying there powers from cutlass that don't cut, to slaps that make people mad, to bulletproof charms...they were all performed in the public domain for all to see. What's stopping the strong jazz men from increasing his audience from a around 10 people to billions of people?
And there are lots of pastors who perform there own spiritual abracadabra in public and on live TV.

Secondly...... If a jazz fails when its needed to fend off our slave masters, what ever the reason of failure, then it's useless and you were probably lied to or ur brain lied to you about what you experience.
There were thousands of gods in Africa from sango to Amabioha and others I don't know off, Are you saying all their jazz powers faded immediately our enslaved stepped on the shoes of Nigeria?

Read my first point again. I said there must be an action for a reaction e.g Those people being hit with cutlass without it penetrating . The force (strike(one action) ) triggered the response of not entering (Response) ........ The guy on a regular day might be injured by a blade while working with it . The slap and run mad ring (illustratively) had already gone through an a action at the scene or before the scene(incantation or freshly removed from it container.And again, Those that show of are tricksters Real and professional herbalist don't show off . There are rules, dos and donts of their profession and powers. This I can't disclose to you.

Read my reply again, I mentioned the psychological tool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by mayorkent(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexaddict08:

u get mouth.
Oga, send me your name n your date of birth if u have liver!!
bros,abeg you fit use your jazz forcast sure 10 odds for me ,for bet9ja.......this peopole wan finish me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by alfonso36(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you don't believe in juju then visit Igala land, Everything about them is juju, don't ever argue with igala people, they will use juju to send sickness to you..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Holysholay: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
I was fortified when I was young (by my grandfather who is an herbalist), i can carry snakes, scorpions, wasp etc. When any of such bite anyone, people starts looking for me to use incantation to remove the sting (it works perfectly). I can even stop stomach ache and headache with incantations.
I used to put on a ring, with this ring no evil dear come near us. To test the ring, i touch anything with my hand, remove d ring, said some incantations nd drop the ring. You know what? my hand will never reach that thing again.
I grew up and willfully forget these things, due to Christianity.
Was surprised after several years, a secondary school friend called and was begging me to give him juju… lol… I laughed tired. I said I have forgotten all, but this guy did not believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Read my first point again. I said there must be an action for a reaction e.g Those people being hit with cutlass without it penetrating . The force (strike(one action) ) triggered the response of not entering (Response) ........ The guy on a regular day might be injured by a blade while working with it . The slap and run mad ring (illustratively) had already gone through an a action at the scene or before the scene(incantation or freshly removed from it container.And again, Those that show of are tricksters Real and professional herbalist don't show off . There are rules, dos and donts of their profession and powers. This I can't disclose to you.

Read my reply again, I mentioned the psychological tool
You are talking like jazz is a scientific process with experiment and results.
You ignored the pastors performing their jazz in front live TV.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
alfonso36:
If you don't believe in juju then visit Igala land, Everything about them is juju, don't ever argue with igala people, they will use juju to send sickness to you..
Where were the Igala people when our slave master killed over 25million Africans including Igalas

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Lol, your jazz is begining to sound like a physical expression experiment, are you sure you are not being deviced with physical magic tricks?
Besides the British were here for more than 50 years, I believe that's enough time to perfect and apply your jazz. Or many years does it take to prepare the jazz?

Funny , more than fifty years grin.....what happened to the introduction of Christianity? What factors do you believe gave birth to the introduction of Christianity religion? Apart from other factors, Britain want to stop the religious practice of the local ..Why? There are so many reasons too.....I can't start explaining.

A close friend of mine was affected by touch and follow "Anatele" ...#peace
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Funny , more than fifty years grin.....what happened to the introduction of Christianity? What factors do you believe gave birth to the introduction of Christianity religion? Apart from other factors, Britain want to stop the religious practice of the local ..Why? There are so many reasons too.....I can't start explaining.

A close friend of mine was affected by touch and follow "Anatele" ...#peace
Are you saying the introduction of Christianity dulled the practice of jazz? Meaning all this people telling stories about jazz events in 2017 are lying?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by wickedworld: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:

bro, i believe this one, for me, i dont call it jazz, some people have negative energy, once you give them money, they transfer their negative energy or curse to you. i remembered sharing about 500k to a few people i thought where in need. that same month, i lost 20m very stupidly.
so i believe you, but i dont call it jazz

Yes I can prove to u, just say the kind of jazz u will like to see before u belive .do u think witch crave real?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by D1official: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

If science can do a successful ppenis transplant what stops from saying the doctors use jazz?
Mtcheeww!!! nd m suppose to strt waiting my time typing rubbish so u can understand.
U beta hv a spiritual anchor in dis world before u pass on or else u will just be surprise of what the devil has done to u through science.
Nd D best option still remains Christ.
Dey deir dey talk poo.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

You are talking like jazz is a scientific process with experiment and results.
You ignored the pastors performing their jazz in front live TV.

Before the white through education taught you about scientific process, it has existed way long. What the white did was to show you to do this ,this and this before you get this (procedures). Not that the do this this and this had not benn in insistence ( Though not necessarily scientific). Relating it to administration: Administration has existed before the colonial masters introduction of Administration.

PS: They don't knows it is called administration however, they practiced it.... Do you want illustration? Check google

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
D1official:

There can't b a scientific explanation to everything my friend, even your number one(Atheist) mentor (Richard Dawkins) made that statement clear.
Science very good bt instead of using it to study what God has created nd b grateful to him by serving him, u decide to be the God nd use science to create him.
C ur life!!!!.
All those things abt juju re jokes to my experiences in the spiritual realm.
Keep fooling ursrlf nd nt turn to Christ until u see ursrlf in hell.
if I go to hell....you will be there waiting for me sir. There is a scientific explanation for everything. The fact that we don't know it all doesn't mean we should stop learning or asking questions or researching. But scumbags and nitwits such as you sir will rather deify phenomena you don't understand.

The thing is I believe in God...I'm very sure not the same god you believe in......cos my God would rather have humans seek knowledge about this garden which is the only way to dominate the earth and the universe than be lethargic(and rolling in the muck of ignorance).

I don't even know where to start with you or maybe to just ignore you. your mata weak me. Im not a condescending person on a normal day....but I'm pretty sure we are not thinking on the same wavelength. Your stupidity takes the cake sir.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Gassa007: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

There are others who don't care about privacy that have dropped there name and still waiting for the effect of your jazz.
Just drop your name
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by alfonso36(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Where were the Igala people when our slave master killed over 25million Africans including Igalas
sorry to disappoint you bro, the slave masters never got to igala land, please ask about them very well before you make any comment,
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Before the white through education taught you about scientific process, it has existed way long. What the white did was to show you to do this ,this and this before you get this (procedures). Not that the do this this and this had not benn in insistence ( Though not necessarily scientific). Relating it to administration: Administration has existed before the colonial masters introduction of Administration.

PS: They don't knows it is called administration however, they practiced it.... Do you want illustration? Check google
Spiritual jazz nonsense is completely different from physical native doctors who use physical solutions to cure physical problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another / List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.