Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74301 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by weyabcom: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Last one na come and shot me make I see if it will enta... Taaaa dey no born u well grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by NovusHomo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
tyson98:
Jesus turn water to wine

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
MONITZ:
There re some fetish rings worn by people that make it possible for the wearer to beat a foe mercilessly, the wearer could hit the opponent and he will start to act like an epileptic patient, I know that the yorubas ve and use this a lot...
Maybe that's what that idiot Yoruba boxer used...they should ban him....Anthony babalawo!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Onliie(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
EazyMoh:
1. Using sharp knife to cut body parts including tongue but it dint cut.
2. Mint notes from mashed papers between fingers.
I was up close to see there isn't wuruwuru.
let me ask, is the man rich? If you can make mint notes from mashed paper, you will be richer than dangote. If not, then it's false and deceit

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Sultanchidi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Yes,
When a certain musician was suspended in the air for hours in Ewohimi, Edo state.

Fear those guys o!
They can hang for Africa
u are right, he is one of d popular edo musicians, i 4got his name
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by MrCork: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Onliie:
guy you no dey London.

...correcttion. ..I have pounds sterlin..you don't!! (No oofense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by titilayo02: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
bufness:
lol, i will say this in yoruba, oogun was ni ibi ti ogun wa o, the fact that you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesnt exist
I believe there is jass or juju but have not seen it in action.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by miraclea: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
I was invited by the community around 1am when I was in the secondary school for certain things to my surprise that priest cork and shot sixteen times in the air mentioning each shot to a name and each time he did that blood comes out of the gun lo and behold when it was morning 16 people died in the other community
I have seen many but this one surprised me the most

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
MrCork:

...sorry we don't hav juju hear in London....it's for you homebase people! (No oofenise) angry
awa home based monkeeees....lol. our belief in such nonsense is what is killing our collective IQs

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
I've seen African bullet proof at work.

The man was shot at by armed robbers, about 5 of them. They emptied their cartridges on him yet not a single scratch on him. He was in his parked car, an old Mercedes-Benz 190. This I saw live as a teen in Odoakpu, Onitsha.

Which part of odoakpu did you grow up ?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by ShoProperties(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
I av seen oh back in those days when omo onile will come with jazz to chase u out cos of owo roofing and owo foundation but now thank God to most of the company's who now sell land and u wont av to go thru the stress. With 200k u can get a plot of land in ibeju Lekki.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by erenax: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
The only juju I have experienced was when mmm crashed

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by segzy17: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
D fact dat u av neva c jazz in action doesnt mean it does nt exist,and if u wanna knw wether jazz dey or not,i may invite u to oyo town during SANGO FESTIVAL to cum nd c glimpse of jazz in action........i had witness a man called sango of africa frm osun state eating bottle as if he was eating egg.SERIOUSLY JAZZ DEY O.(ibi oju ba de lopin iran)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
A lady I know lost her 7months pregnancy. No miscarriage No blood no nothing!

Belle just disappear till today shocked

I've seen another pregnancy for almost 3years sad

Story story. ..dey were never pregnant. Na scam.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Benekruku:
Back in those days in my T, I use to get shot at without penetration!

It's not film, Juju is real

See SM grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by LordOfNaira: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
In this part of the world, most people seem to believe in the existence and use of supernatural forces popularly called Juju or Jazz even though most of only hear 'dem say-dem say' stories as we haven't seen these things in action before.
I believe More than 90% of us believe or used to believe that there are certain witches, wizards and forces in our extended family that's monitoring your glory even though there's no evidence whatsoever.

We hear about people being kidnapped and killed everyday for money ritual, have you for once asked if this thing works?

We hear about how the babalawos make people run mad and all but most of us haven't witnessed it before but believe it anyways.

Nollywood don try for juju matter I swear, they act everything perfectly, people appearing and disappearing using 'Ofe', blood money, them call your name 3 times you run mad, village people monitoring and hindering your shine grin , Abijawara, dagunro and co fighting battles without sword or even punch. grin

I asked a friend of mine last week if he believes in jazz and he replied "yes". I asked if he has ever seen jazz at work live before and he said "no" but he sha believes in jazz.

Has anyone ever used jazz in your presence before? have you ever seen juju at work with your korokoro eyes? person don appear and disappear for your front before? share your experience with us please

Yes.

One day, I was traveling from Lagos to Ibadan. In the bus, some people were arguing. One guy said he didn't believe in juju. An old man was sitting beside this guy. He was a really old man. He wore a white robe like all these Ifa priests. Not long later, the bus stopped and some of us came down to ease ourselves. After some minutes, the driver started calling everyone back into the bus. The guy who had said he didn't believe in juju started shouting from the bush he had gone to ease himself. We all rushed there thinking a snake had attacked him. The problem was that our man could not stop urinating. He continued to urinate for 30 minutes. All the time he was weeping like a baby. Everyone was shocked. Then the old man who had sat beside him hit him on the buttocks and the urine stopped. The old man now looked at him and said, "do you now believe in juju?"

My guy did not answer o. No one talked again till we got to Ibadan. We were all scared of the old man. When the old man came down just before Iwo Road, everyone started talking and wondering about what had happened.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

She gave birth to a baby boy...
you are very lousy liar my friend. No be you talk say belle disappeared just like that?...now it haff turned to....."she born bomboy".
I can smell lies from a million miles away...I'm that good....lol

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by MONITZ: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
Maybe that's what that idiot Yoruba boxer used...they should ban him....Anthony babalawo!!

haha, funny u bt on a more serious note, boxers don't wear rings.... So how possible was it for him to ve used it then?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by MrCork: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
awa home based monkeeees....lol. our belief in such nonsense is what is killing our collective IQs

...serrrriosly..everything in that Nigeria place is about juju..don't you people have police station in that place? (No ofeense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Launcher:
When APC used jazz on people to vote Buhari and their eyes just dey open!
And the change turn to chains, pain, regret, hunger, poverty, frustration wink

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by emmexy5(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
o Boi no go try juju oo...if u dey doubt juju ...go do small holiday fr ijebu ode ...that were Jesus first walk on water
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by greggng: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Whens I started building my house, two set of omonile were fighting over the money. I became confused that I wanted to bring in the police but some one adviced me never to do that if I planned to live there. One day a man whom they claimed is their overall chairman showed up when both parties were fighting. Guess what happened next? He immediately started cursing them and all say yes sir and left. At the end he alone took the 300k and enter his mecedez and drove away since then nobody ask me for anything. He has more than 10 rings on his hand

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Finestbae1(f): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
All these things don't happen. They are mostly lies jare. Where I stay in VGC, our next compound neighbour said his wife was told she would die if she doesn't give to a begged. Now 5years, she's still alive and kicking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by EazyMoh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Onliie:
let me ask, is the man rich? If you can make mint notes from mashed paper, you will be richer than dangote. If not, then it's false and deceit
Are all criminals dealing in n counterfeit currency rich?
Anyway toy didn't comment on the knife thing.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Benekruku(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

See SM grin

DDRM

CXLVII

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tete7000(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Devil has various way of misleading people. While it is common for him to make people believe God doesnt exist, the most pernicious one is to convince some he the devil doesn't exist. If devil exists, then black power (juju) also exists since devil is author of black power. Let the op be deceiving himself o, the day they try juju on you, you won't be the one to explain. O ni d'ele r'oyin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Yes.

One day, I was traveling from Lag too Ibadan. In the bus, some people were arguing. One guy said he didn't believe in juju. An old man was sitting beside this guy. He was a really old man. He wore a white robe like all these Ifa priests. Not long later, the bus stopped and some of us came down to ease ourselves. After some minutes, the driver started calling everyone back into the bus. The guy who had said he didn't believe in juju started shouting from the bush he had gone to ease himself. We all rushed there thinking a snake had attacked him. The problem was that our man could not stop urinating. He continued to urinate for 30 minutes. All the time he was weeping like a baby. Everyone was shocked. Then the old man who had sat beside him hit him on the buttocks and the urine stopped. The old man now looked at him and said, "do you now believe in juju?"

My guy did not answer o. No one talked again till we got to Ibadan. We were all scared of the old man. When the man came down just before Iwo Road, everyone started talking and wondering about what had happened.
people you did not know from Adam decided to play on your gullibility by staging a play. Hit him on the buttocks ko....whacked him on the blokos ni.
If your supposed IFA priest had come to you with a business proposition right after that drama I sure say you go fall mugu.
419 is really a game of psychology.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Onliie(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
EazyMoh:

Are all criminals dealing in n counterfeit currency rich?
Anyway toy didn't comment on the knife thing.
I believe in juju o. But that mint notes, I don't.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
a civilian with a ring once slapped me in kaduna, i didnt remember what happened next bt my colleague later told me i ran and threw away my rifle, bt dat was many years ago, i fear juju from dat day

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by DavidEsq(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
codeinecrazy:
Yes Ooo, I've been slapped before by one bros that had one spiritual ring on. Yorubas call it Anasare, immediately the slap hit me, I just turned back and race home straight without saying anything. I almost lost my memory, had to be asking my friends what really happened to me. Na dem tell me say na jazz. lipsrsealed
Guy, abeg I dey sick o! No let me laf my pain m abeg. I can imagine u asking ur guys "Tunde, Wetin hapn, why I dey sweat like dis"? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.