Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74149 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by sexaddict08(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
In4matic:

See them! Spineless ducks!
Since the man threw up the challenge for anyone who doesnt believe in jazz to drop his name and that of his/her loved one, they have been feigning blindess cum ignorance of their names.

Oga, drop your name! No dey ask mumu question. If Your liver let you.

Who do anyhow will see anyhow!

u get mouth.
Oga, send me your name n your date of birth if u have liver!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by goldedprince: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
this is the first time i am reading a nairaland post, page to page. i read this to the last and i must say i wasnt impressed.
i am an agnostic. not, i didnt say am an atheist . find out the difference before you start ranting.
as an agnostic, i neither believe in the existence of jazz or non existence of jazz. all i want is life and physical proofs.
i have travelled far and wide searching for proofs of these so called jazz. most of what i see are tricks. i have even been to india and some asian countries to see how true black magic is and i must say, am not impressed.
for now, i am ready to visit anyone that claims he has some good jazz that will convince me that there is actually jazz.
i am ready to pay any amount involved to get this proved. i also got a few of my european friends around that are real skeptics. so if you can prove it to us we will be happy. yes you will be rewarded with good cash (atleast 300k) too if you are real.
so now , lets stop the talking and get into action.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by mosez346(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
mmmmh what of merlin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by goldedprince: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
I can give you links to YouTube videos on how to do that money magic
i will like to get the links
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by goldedprince: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
AceRoyal:

His Name is Fabomo.
Jazz is real If u in doubt visit Edo state.grin
i have visited edo severally. what you guys do there is scam. i even met a socalled spritualist that claimed he can invoke money. not because i needed the cash, i just wanted to see how true it is. he somehow did some fuckn incantations and made money appear on a box. but wont let me move the box. i dont need someone to tell me the money was under the ground, he just had to use a lever to move it up so it appears in the box after the red cloth is removed. if you know any real jaz that can convince me, let me know, i can even revisit again tomorrow and post my experience on niraland

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by goldedprince: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Roseey0:
These pins were removed from my nephew's body last week.
He has been sick for over 2months and we have been treating malaria until my Aunt suggested that we go check pin.

Thank God we have been using just drugs for his treatment all this while. If we had given him injection with the pin present in his body, it would have been a death case.

People don't believe this but I saw it live and direct. Immediately it was removed, he came very active and started eating. This is someone that struggles to eat for over a month now.

Jazz is real.
where did this happen, how do i contact the jazz man. i got someone that i can bring for him to cure. if he cures, then i can believe, for now, idonbeliveit

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by goldedprince: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
virus05:
Me wey my fada na politician/contractor before, get bastard moni. Dey roll with senator and governors . Since d day my dad just enta villa share moni, we no see shi shi again. Even to get 10naira hard 4 my dad. Na my mother(a tailor dey take care of all of us now) . Recently e bring back cheque of 100million naira but to cash am out na story. We've gone to different pastors they will tell us the problem(which we know) but no solution. . For all those that are saying juju isnt real, Mehn i know what ive seen and passed through. You wouldnt believe until it happens to you i tell you. When it hits you nothing, i mean nothing will work out for you again. Now This is affecting my Christian life. I dont know if i should join the atheists crew coz this happend since 2003 thereabout and no type of prayer wey we neva pray. I cant concentrate on my education again.
bro, i believe this one, for me, i dont call it jazz, some people have negative energy, once you give them money, they transfer their negative energy or curse to you. i remembered sharing about 500k to a few people i thought where in need. that same month, i lost 20m very stupidly.
so i believe you, but i dont call it jazz

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by goldedprince: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
segzy17:
D fact dat u av neva c jazz in action doesnt mean it does nt exist,and if u wanna knw wether jazz dey or not,i may invite u to oyo town during SANGO FESTIVAL to cum nd c glimpse of jazz in action........i had witness a man called sango of africa frm osun state eating bottle as if he was eating egg.SERIOUSLY JAZZ DEY O.(ibi oju ba de lopin iran)
when is the sango festival. i will like to see, cos i dont believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Prettyenit18(f): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Harry Potter, the conjuring,the possession, evil dead e.t.c
fittty:
Only African man don see juju before. Why white man never see the juju. We no be same human being ? Juju kor Juju ni undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by khayce: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
#Now in stock...Fashion LED cap, contact now on watsapp via 08063951701 or call to place ur order , while stock last. We deliver across the country.

U fit change the led mode ..to either standbly. For nyt walk. Disco lighting for club and two count for baseball or basket ball hall mark.
And the material is great, Coupled with the fact that u can customise on it on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Sultanchidi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

I from Edo state..all that jazz talk is rubbish.
What happened to our jazz when the white men came and desicrated Benin kingdom? Some of our worshiped artifacts are still in museums in England?
bros it's not rubbish i av witnessed it several times
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Gassa007: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Onliie:
let me ask, is the man rich? If you can make mint notes from mashed paper, you will be richer than dangote. If not, then it's false and deceit
Don't you know all these juju have repercussions
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Roseey0(f): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:

where did this happen, how do i contact the jazz man. i got someone that i can bring for him to cure. if he cures, then i can believe, for now, idonbeliveit
It's not a competition. You not believing doesn't change the facts.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Idydarling(f): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
khayce:
#Now in stock...Fashion LED cap, contact now on watsapp via 08063951701 or call to place ur order , while stock last. We deliver across the country.

U fit change the led mode ..to either standbly. For nyt walk. Disco lighting for club and two count for baseball or basket ball hall mark.
And the material is great, Coupled with the fact that u can customise on it on our own.
how much for one, I'm interested
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by PROPHETmichael: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
lemme burst one of your myths.....your three year pregnancy might have been fibroid

YelloweWest:

She gave birth to a baby boy...

God turned fibroid to fineboy.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Malakh:
what happened was done in spiritual realm which was being manifested in the physical,I can show you something similar in the scriptures, there's something called an optical illusion,if theres optical/visual illusion there;s also auditory illusions, we can be deceived by the things we see or hear which aren't real in the first place,some people call it magic but could it be

You mean what I saw was just an optical illusion wow, I would love to hear more definitely.....
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by cutedharmee: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
theSpark:
Seen them pound Yam atop person chest
hmnnnn!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:
this is the first time i am reading a nairaland post, page to page. i read this to the last and i must say i wasnt impressed.
i am an agnostic. not, i didnt say am an atheist . find out the difference before you start ranting.
as an agnostic, i neither believe in the existence of jazz or non existence of jazz. all i want is life and physical proofs.
i have travelled far and wide searching for proofs of these so called jazz. most of what i see are tricks. i have even been to india and some asian countries to see how true black magic is and i must say, am not impressed.
for now, i am ready to visit anyone that claims he has some good jazz that will convince me that there is actually jazz.
i am ready to pay any amount involved to get this proved. i also got a few of my european friends around that are real skeptics. so if you can prove it to us we will be happy. yes you will be rewarded with good cash (atleast 300k) too if you are real.
so now , lets stop the talking and get into action.

I love the "Agnostic" part, I was on that level sometimes ago, but I can boldly tell you, you'll surely drift to atheism. That is Enlightment bro....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Gassa007: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
All these things don't happen. They are mostly lies jare. Where I stay in VGC, our next compound neighbour said his wife was told she would die if she doesn't give to a begged. Now 5years, she's still alive and kicking.
SMH
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Annalise(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Roseey0:
These pins were removed from my nephew's body last week.
He has been sick for over 2months and we have been treating malaria until my Aunt suggested that we go check pin.

Thank God we have been using just drugs for his treatment all this while. If we had given him injection with the pin present in his body, it would have been a death case.

People don't believe this but I saw it live and direct. Immediately it was removed, he came very active and started eating. This is someone that struggles to eat for over a month now.

Jazz is real.
it came out of his mouth?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Mbediogu(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
LyfeJennings:

Once upon a long time, I was curious about life and I asked a cleric to do some protection for me. What he prepared had a full razor blade in it. I chew 7 blades & was unhurt. Though he told me I would fall sick next day but I shouldn't use any drug. & it happened exactly..

Lucky you. No more death for you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
let give you an example there will come a time when people would believe God is here on earth, there are technologies in place for that,there's Project Bluebeam but for people who are in truth they know it's a liar even when they see it or hear it, but for those who dont know the truth they'll believe what they see as the truth, this is why scriptures says He will send a strong delusion upon them,that they may believe a liar so that they can be damned who didn't believe the truth, a technology where you see someone descends from the skies and everybody can see and hear him in their own language,the funny thing is when that time comes those people who have read what I've said will forget it and marvel at this "fire" that comes down in the sight of men Rev 13:13,dont forget electricity is fire
SonOfAfonja:

You mean what I saw was just an optical illusion wow, I would love to hear more definitely.....
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by brianromel(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
The most widely known juju that ever happen in the west.

Happen in Russia under the reign of Tzar Nicholas, before Stailn.

The Man behind the Juju was Named

"Gregory Rasputin"

A monk who did amazing things around the country before doing wonders for the Tzar's family.

But the jazzy part about him was the "Ode Shi" which made him virtually impossible to kill.

He was

Poisoned plenty times.(more like over poisoned)

Stabbed plenty time

Shot a couples of time.

Shot in the head.

The Story goes, that even after being shot in the head, 10mins later his body started twitching back to life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by goldedprince: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

I love the "Agnostic" part, I was on that level sometimes ago, but I can boldly tell you, you'll surely drift to atheism. That is Enlightment bro....
well, i am all about proofs. not hearsays or fallacies.
if an atheist proofs what he or she is saying, yes i willl drift to atheism. but for now, i still dont see proofs wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by alexarelano(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's real fah.
I had many experience when I was in Ogbomosho.
If anyone here is an indigene of Ogbomosho, he/she may know one masquerader (eleegun) called "A jó má gb'òódó"
He doesn't come out every year. Maybe once in 3 years.
If he's under that their mask. He would sit comfortably as if he's on a chair.. .. And when he stands up, there's nothing behind him.
I had to follow him in order to watch d juju very well.
I was very surprise that day.
2nd experience was abt disappear or no disappear, I won't be sharing this. If u dnt believe in juju go to Ogbomosho.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Roseey0(f): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Annalise:

it came out of his mouth?
Nope
All over the body.
The medicine man kept running his hands through his body. The pin were falling out one after the other.

Some of the pin appeared rusted and he said it has been in his body for a while
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Mbediogu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
SmartMugu:
Something happened back in 1999 that I still can't comprehend till today. It was in my OND days back in Nigeria. Most of us lived off-campus and usually hung out at various bars and spots after classes.

On a certain day, me and my friends went to a snooker spot, and were playing pool and drinking. There were about three guys there before we got there and one of them was the leader of a cult there on campus. Everybody knew him, he doesn't tolerate oppression from anyone but at the same time he was jovial and friendly with everyone. I won't say his name, but let's just call him 'K'.

Back to what actually happened. It was me, two of my friends, K, two of his friends and the bartender at the spot. In total it was 7 people. The bartender was doing her thing behind her counter, and the remaining six of us were playing pool and drinking. All of a sudden, the police popped up at the spot and rounded all of us up. Everyone could be seen except K. I was just playing pool with him, where was he? All we could see were his sandals.

All of us, except the bartender were arrested, K was no where to be found. All the police wanted was just money, we gave them all we had and they let us go before we even got to the station. We went back to the same spot to ask about what happened to K, the bartender said she was shocked. She said the guy just reappeared from no where after the police took us and walked out majestically.

If that's not voodoo, I have no idea what else it is. There was no where to hide in that spot. I still don't have any other explanation for what made someone I was just playing pool with disappear within seconds as soon as soon as police arrived. No he didn't hide anywhere, he didn't go to the bathroom, he didn't run, I was on the same pool table playing with him. So where did he go within seconds? The guy simply disappeared.

Days later, I saw K on campus and asked him what happened the last time we were playing pool, in his words "It wasn't you guys the police were looking for, it was me. So I disappeared. I could see you guys but you guys couldnt see me. But I was there through the whole thing". K naturally doesn't talk too much, he just walked away after that. Till today, I still can't understand what happened.

Unfortunately K ended up dieing mysteriously. About 200 students went on an excursion to the beach in about 2 of the school buses. After having so much fun it was time to return to campus. Everyone could be accounted for except K. His gang members said no one was leaving the beach unless K was found. Everyone searched everywhere until it got dark. So we headed back to campus. His members sent some of theirs to the beach to continue searching for him and about three or four days later his body was seen by the beach with his eyes gone.

The only way I can comprehend this is that guy did so much jazz. How come he was the only one missing from over 200 students at the same beach with him. He always had his gang members around him for his security at all times. His gang members confirmed he wasn't swimming and had his clothes on. How then did he end up dead in the beach? I guess he was trying to do the same disappear trick he did at the snooker spot and ended up in the middle of the beach or something. Everyone else was at the shore of the beach, no one went deep in it. How did he end up there with his clothes on?

Another experience was in my HND days when two rival cult groups had a clash. We could all see them shooting at eachother right in front of our hostel. This particular dude was being shot at and the bullets wouldn't penetrate him. He was screaming loud 'try harder, try harder'. Every one could see it from their windows. Since the bullets wouldn't penetrate him, the rival group just rounded him up, laid him flat on the floor and busted his head with a huge piece of rock and left. That was the end of him. Everyone came out of the hostel to see his lifeless body and his brains right in front of the hostel. Why wouldn't bullets penetrate him if that's not jazz? No, he didn't have on any bulletproof vest.

Unless someone has another explanation, both cases I mentioned seem like jazz is real to me.

Mehn you were always at the right places at the right time to witness all? You are a cultist gangster. Repent today.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
goldedprince:

well, i am all about proofs. not hearsays or fallacies.
if an atheist proofs what he or she is saying, yes i willl drift to atheism. but for now, i still dont see proofs wink

Yeah atheism tilts towards science and proves a whole lot of things. Some things might not be proven yet But I strongly believe there's got to be explanations for them all in the nearest future. For me Personally I see myself more of a freethinker.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by chrisseun(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
abeg who fit help me use their thing find my phone, it was stolen from me 2wks ago

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Malakh:
let give you an example there will come a time when people would believe God is here on earth, there are technologies in place for that,there's Project Bluebeam but for people who are in truth they know it's a liar even when they see it or hear it, but for those who dont know the truth they'll believe what they see as the truth, this is why scriptures says He will send a strong delusion upon them,that they may believe a liar so that they can be damned who didn't believe the truth, a technology where you see someone descends from the skies and everybody can see and hear him in their own language,the funny thing is when that time comes those people who have read what I've said will forget it and marvel at this "fire" that comes down in the sight of men Rev 13:13,dont forget electricity is fire

How is project bluebeam now an illusion? Sincerely bro, science is all about exploring human "godlike" capabilities and trust me it is far from reaching full potentials....If projects like this are what you religious folks frown at, then the onus lies on you all to prove the supernatural does exist beyond doubts not quoting passages from some book....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hust0n:

Bro.. Plz I need ur help.?

On what man?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
there's no point explaining anything to you, my instructions are not to cast my pearls before swines,give not that which is holy unto dogs
SonOfAfonja:

How is project bluebeam now an illusion? Sincerely bro, science is all about exploring human "godlike" capabilities and trust me it is far from reaching full potentials....If projects like this are what you religious folks frown at, then the onus lies on you all to prove the supernatural does exist beyond doubts not quoting passages from some book....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.