Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62222 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Tzarina(f): 9:31pm On May 04, 2017
Na N2500 and you still get mouth o talk. You would'v served in Edo State then you would that the Taraba govt for that N2500.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Coolgent(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:

Just pick a redeployment form when you get to camp. use insecurity or health if you have good medical report
Bros though PMB don killed kwaruption but i just have to do am small; can i pay at the camp to be redeploy?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by bsideboii(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2017
You have no idea .Go to Rivers to serve.U will be shocked dat with all the oil money,corpers do not receive a dime! Chai Wike dull boys dat year abeg.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by maxiuc(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry
ogini what is this

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by drewxx88(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
Missmossy:
Chai!! The state looks like a jungle sef grin grin thank God its not even one of my selected state of deployment. Naija i hail thee!!
It actually has the largest jungle or rather national park in Nigeria its a beautiful state just that its underdeveloped ...
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by opylas(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.

You still got 2.5k. I served in Kogi, batch A16(1). We weren't paid a dime! Yes, in the whole '12months' as you clearly like to stress! angry
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by sunny15: 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
Me I been think say na Akure.. Ondo state.. Their wahala too much there
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Ableinnocent11(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
You are a graduate oo.. Just reminding you
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Juliearth(f): 9:52pm On May 04, 2017
liposuction123:

my dear don't expect anything from anyone. In fact sometimes in the world of hustle water becomes thicker than blood.

Well,you are right.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by hardewalleh(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by hardewalleh(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
Come to Ondo
They pay ur rents and u get a lot of bounties from students(Fishes and foodstuffs)

And 8k to 10k monthly
Chicks plenty too
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2017
PrimeTech1:

Even though corpers constitute 90% of the secondary school teachers.
no payment. very bad. served there as batch B. we were given only #2500 for whole service year.

u mean per month or 12month?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
Abdul124:
But he never claim to be a graduate na.
Read his post again
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Abdul124(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:
Read his post again
Okay
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by segeranking(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
JESUS CHRIST! why nw?? i just weak now
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Princeboca12(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Baba u get mind. May God forgive you
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by cuedish: 10:23pm On May 04, 2017
darrytoz:
Hmmmmm.... What is now the faith of those that will posted their for this coming batch A 2017

I guess you are one of them.The place fits you ..
Don't ask me why. grin
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by permit(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.
.why ya askin?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by DavidEsq(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from
I don't get it. How did u quote the English language terminator, yet u are above the very comment u quoted?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Dollypie20(f): 10:29pm On May 04, 2017
I'm seeing TA ABA state, where's d R?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by tempel(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2017
They even tried, in ekiti state were I served, we were given nothing 2015A
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by ZeroUnity: 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

Blooood of Nathaniel and Obama.... grin grin grin Wah!!!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Taku555(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
Tibz47:

God knows the best for me.. i am very sure i will not be posted to taraba state.... i trust God so much he will answer my prayer..
you are posted there already bro
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Lepkacious: 10:41pm On May 04, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
grin

ekiti state no even pay thank you

forget the kpomo drama.....notin for corpers
ekiti is better ooo, at least there is rest of mind there,i can neva forget my experience in(krifi LGA)bauchi state,nah run i take enter ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by robo01(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2017
Guyman02:
@OP you served in TA ABA State and not in TARABA State, next time look at the signpost of where you are going very well grin grin grin
u ar vry funny aswear, i noticam too
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Lepkacious: 10:48pm On May 04, 2017
tempel:
They even tried, in ekiti state were I served, we were given nothing 2015A
since this buhari's regime,i tink it's only 2states that pay,akwa ibom waz paying10k but now they pay 5k,Lagos dnt pay those that redeployed into the state​.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by joeace2020(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

Choi ur English teacher would be sad to have taught u.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by watered(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2017
mollymotion:
not only taraba state almost all the States don't pay corpers again.
Lies
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2017
OP you are exaggerating, the picture above is old am currently serving in taraba state. Tho not the best but is not worse with the way you depict it.....The state is peaceful, no state allowance, there is constant light, not too tribalistic, the weather is severe most of the time what else? You can ask me
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Stanleyville(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2017
U got 2500 n yo complaining...
Aregbesola did not pay me a dime!!!

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:

Just pick a redeployment form when you get to camp. use insecurity or health if you have good medical report

This method is not working again oooo....na money u must av and know person for abuja, I repeat abuja not taraba
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by nellyelitz(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2017
Yusuf4:
Taraba State worst place to serve. paid only #2500 for 12 months.
i served in Imo state under the big mouth Okoracha and didn't received a dime. You're even lucky!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.