Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Are Virgins Still Respected? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Virgins Still Respected? (18847 Views)

Poll: Do you respect virgins and virginity?

Yes: 85% (272 votes)
No.: 14% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Pataki: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

@ Pataki
sorry Pataki cry but I like guys that are picky about who they r wit, don't settle for just anybody because I'm not just anybody grin
Sorry phattgirl, cry but I appreciate girls who know what they want, and they go for it. I dont settle for just anybody because I am not just anybody too. grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by phattgirl: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
Pataki:

Sorry phattgirl, cry but I appreciate girls who know what they want, and they go for it. I don't settle for just anybody because I am not just anybody too. grin

Lol, that's the spirit, we're all special grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Pataki: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
phattgirl:

Lol, that's the spirit, we're all special grin
Lol, that's the bond, we're all special grin Amen! Halleluyah!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by CARUSO(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2008
Mustay:

Sharap dia!

You think say e'body don spoil like u angry angry grin grin

na question i ask naw mustay baba! grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by ladybam(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2008
VIRGINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where dem dey grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by walemania(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2008
with what you just said who will respect you all they will do is waste your viginity but me still they respect virgin sha,
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by topup: 6:06am On Jul 17, 2008
It's hard being a virgin, how many failed relationships you'll have not because you don't get along, but because you want to have sex with your husband and your husband only, you see it only shows you what state these men are in, though there are cases when the guys ends up falling in love and seeing marriage potential in a woman, if a guy leaves you because of the above reason then he obviously did not enter the relationship looking for a wife. Most virgins when they reach a certain age > 20 they really need a good reason to lose the virginity, they become their own person and peer pressure is almost inexistant so it is even less likely. I wish people would understand that it's not easy being a virgin and that it's not as if we want you to leave us, we just have a greater desire to keep it, and ultimately I have heard to many stories of men waiting 'til whenever their girlfriend/fiance/wife was ready to have sex with her. As for the men who are virgins, I believe that it's SO much harder for you guys to avoid giving in, because these days men have such high standards to live up to in the bedroom, to be the one who must perform and such. I congratulate you men.

One thing though, I believe is that just because you are a virgin doesn't mean you should be oblivious to sex, try and keep in tune with your body, know what it looks like, how it moves, how it reacts to certain types of touching. It sounds like perverted advice, but really if both people are in tune with their bodies then it is a lot easier to communicate what the body wants to the other smiley
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by chika98: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2008
Topup: I can see that your ex hurt you a lot and i just wanna let you know that you will be fine with time. I know you will meet someone who will respect you and your views. I pray that in all you do that you stand up for what you believe in and let that guide you.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2008
Virgins are still respected.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by kweenchi(f): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2008
shout out to all the virgins out there, and remaining chaste till mariage. kiss
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Tonyet1(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2008
my sisters husband came back 2 weeks after their marriage and gave my parents some good cash becoz he discovered my sis was still a VIRGIN, they are the most respected, ASK ANY SINCERE AND STRAIGHT HEADED GUY
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by skyline(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
Some of us never seize to amaze me.
If we dont appreciate chastity then what do we appreciate? Promiscuity i guess.
Its true that not all virgins have good attitudes and all necessary virtues required for marriage, but for the fact that God has commanded us to flee from fornication, Marriage is honorable with the bed Undefilled and all that, we ought to respect our maker.

I have a friend who is still a virgin, She is into a relationship right now and the guy appreciates her for that though himself cools of with other girls.
But one thing baffles me that any time they have a misunderstnding the guy never fails to come back to beg that all the girls he meets are not worth it.
He is ready to respect her desire of waiting till their wedding nite. How about that?
Is this not a guy who has seen it all?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by iz2much: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
Yes cause my girl is a virgin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Tonyet1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2008
@skyline,

babe you are [size=28pt]too much[/size]

@iz2much,

damn right, big ups

VIRGINITY IS A PRIDE FOR FEMALES,
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by erico2k2(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2009
t00 cUTE:

i am a still a virgin and i can say i feel honoured when i say it. that's to say the respect is still there. can't wait 4 my wedding nite. wink
finding true love is not the problem, cos once u ve a good heart every other things follow.
Wonders shall never end oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by IFELEKE(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
100% Respect from Me!
But they are hard to come by nowadays. . .
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by yme1(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
says who,
they are everywhere
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by IFELEKE(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2009
Amiga
Define Everywhere
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by yme1(f): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
Amigo
how do you ecpect moi to do that,

okay now let me tell you a secret,u believe they are hard to find cause those u assume to be virgins ends up not being one
but dear virgins nowadays can tell you more about sex than you can even imagine.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by IFELEKE(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
y me:

okay now let me tell you a secret,u believe they are hard to find cause those u assume to be virgins ends up not being one
but dear virgins nowadays can tell you more about sex than you can even imagine.

Uhmmmm,We'll talk about that somewhere else lipsrsealed
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by yme1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
alright, if you say so-------
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by firestar(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
It gladdening to see this thread's still strong. . .
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by muppet: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2009
abeg e
na 2day
haba shey na 4 old grey age them wan learn
definately any guy where tell the babe say him no mind say she be 'V'
hmmmm beware o
such a guy isnt just kipping but also screwing anoda non "v" chick outside
chikena,
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by pureminded: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2009
I Hate virgins! embarassed
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by vikimo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2009
Being a virgin is a pride. I respect them alot. seriously looking 4 one. If u one call me up.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by maray(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2009
since u guys said virgins are still respected,dat means i have to keep mine till my wedding night wink
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by pureminded: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
maray:

since u guys said virgins are still respected,dat means i have to keep mine till my wedding night wink
A round of applause for this virgin! cheesy Virgin ko , ranking ni undecided
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by lizzyA(f): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2009
virgins on nl?i doubt it,especially on sexuality thread shocked cheesy
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2009
This virgin stress self. Like i will always say virginity is a gift God gave to every human. With a commandment to keep it till marriage. If you choose to keep it fine if not ok. All depends on your moral standards and principle. As for the respect thing that should be left for the man who opens it. What of guys who are virgins no body talks about respecting them especially the women. Always wanting a man with more experience. So where will the man get the experience from? Lets stop all this pretence and face reality. We have virgins at body not at heart. You watch Indecency know all available styles can discuss sex like something else so where is the virginity in all this. What of an athlete who loses it because of her trade or a victim of rape are they no longer virgins. Please if you are a virgin make sure no one is playing with your breast or giving you french kisses. Other wise there isn't any difference between you and others. Stay real to your game but don't make it an issue. Holla.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by origina9ja(f): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by ladybam(f): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2009
Virgin!hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by goodass(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ OP
not only r we respected, we r well-respected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Types Of Virgin / A Thread For Ugly Boys / Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.