Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Are Virgins Still Respected? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Virgins Still Respected? (18846 Views)

Poll: Do you respect virgins and virginity?

Yes: 85% (272 votes)
No.: 14% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
We should be, especially considering the sex filled society of today, too many unmarried virgins running around grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Igwe9(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
Yes if you can show me one smiley smiley
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2009
pureminded:

I Hate virgins! embarassed

That is not a surprise. You hate them because you can never be one anymore and neither
can you find one that will agree to be deflowered by you tongue
Keep on hating. It's your call.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
4 a gal 2 stil be a virgin in dis 21st century and she's in her 20's den she's got a whole lotta self control especially if she's fine.cos dis days virgins seem 2 be extinct
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Druss(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Any man that doesnt respect a woman who kept her sexuality till wedding day despite pressure from other men needs help!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Cockyzy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
Yes oh.I Respect them.all girls get toto but them own has got a value tag.4me,can never in dis life marry tokunbor(2nd hand chick) when men don dig,cement&paint sef 2 give them label.make them vargin shift jor.no mata who a girl is as far she not a virgin,i go dead on my feeling.that mine.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by ssumpta(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
Good to know V's re still respected.

Some pple like to down play Virginity by saying it doesn't guarantee a happy marriage.
But they 've forgotten that it takes a lot of self-control, will-power, determination, focus, and in some cases, spiritual strength to resist sex.
And these are all good qualities in a person.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Dreamm(f): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
Yes,they'r respectd. Bt am scared of something.it pains me wen i knw dat i'l giv it out 1day 2a man dat has slept wit alot of ladies,while am keepin it 4him. Wat if am keepin it 4a man who'l giv me std or aids after wedlock? It hapens nd cn't stp tinkin abt it.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
some ladies need to wake up, sigh. . .
yes they are still respected, nigerians (from what ive seen here) take this virginity thing way over their heads. its a bit ridiculous.
especially the guys. talking about they want a virgin for marriage or else (with their insecure selves) yet they have gone and slept with 5 women. were they not thinking when sleeping or disvirgining those women? apparently NOT!

*and before you come with the attacks with "you're just upset because every guy has blah blah" talk, save it for someone that it applies to, thanks*
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2010
amaka, looks like your in a bad mood wink
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
bad mood? NO. just tired of hypocritical people.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2010
i see. and your writing in pink too. i get your drift wink
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by islet(f): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2010
Its not like they are conderming those who aint virgins but rather trying to say that virtue is still valuable.I have read a lot from nairaland and at a certain stage was scared that being one was like a crime especially when the guys say they want experienced ladies and wont settle for a virgin.Believe me really scary that what you had tot all along was priceless wasnt the rave anymore to the guys that mattered. I will be 27 soon,with a degree, pretty , still a virgin and waiting for the right time.[b][/b]

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Sparkles3: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
Virgin or not?

Who cares? Is the love that matters!

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2010
why's this all about girls!? Guys are also virgins, not so?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Sparkles3: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
islet:

Its not like they are conderming those who aint virgins but rather trying to say that virtue is still valuable.I have read a lot from nairaland and at a certain stage was scared that being one was like a crime especially when the guys say they want experienced ladies and wont settle for a virgin.Believe me really scary that what you had tot all along was priceless wasnt the rave anymore to the guys that mattered. I will be 27 soon,with a degree, pretty , still a virgin and waiting for the right time.[b][/b]

I'm not surprised

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2010
islet:

. . . actually you are not waiting for the right guy, you are waiting for me, me. . . . u forgot?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by raybanny: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
islet are u a virgin , ? why do ppl try to praise d virgins in a bid to nail the non-virgins, marriage shudnt be based on dat as whn 4 those self centred men am not sayin i will get married to a woman wit a pit hole lol
but serious they are both respected , but also well virgins are respected i did love to disvirginn a gal this i vnt dne b4 lol
ehn islet edo pikin werin dey wc h way na make we relate
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by platinumnk(f): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
I respect Virgins and people who decide to wait for marriage before s ex in the true meaning.

But it makes no sense for a so called virgin to be performing fell atio on the regular, that I dont have revernce for.

If you're doing because you want to respect your body, then do so in ALL sense of the word, but if you're doing it for a "title" while still doing other things sexually . .  . then you are no better than non-virgins.

Means you are just human grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2010
islet,
looks like we are two of a kind. I think we share a lot in common as i'm also
waiting for mrs right. lets hook up together and discuss more about it kiss
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
come on people! there's certainly nothing fan.tastic in being a virgin, and virgins shouldn't make attempts to annouce their intimacy status so they can get advances. . . .islet, r u placing an ad. . .?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Preggy1: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2010
sauer:

come on people! there's certainly nothing fan.tastic in being a virgin, and virgins shouldn't make attempts to annouce their intimacy status so they can get advances. . . .islet, r u placing an ad. . .?

My Exact thots

George_D:

islet,
waiting for mrs right. lets hook up together and discuss more about it
kiss

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by nich(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
George_D:

islet,
waiting for mrs right. lets hook up together and discuss more about it kiss
   grin   grin 

@ topic,
it depends on the people & culture discussed.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2010
nich and preggy please leave me and islet alone oooo! since you guys don't appreciate us
leave us to do the appreciation ourselves! sad
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by opsydudu(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2010
female virgins should be respected, i've seen some cases of husbands calling their wives families after marriage for more celebration after discovering that their new wives are virgins. I don't understand why women can't just keep their body together for their husband to-be. It's a shame!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by cudeh: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
Why can't they find true love? Are they not humans?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by islet(f): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2010
Contrary 2 what u guys think,i aint for the life of me begging for attention. I can get it whereever and whenever i please. Most times i browse through this forum without commenting but at rare times like this you just feel akin and want to comment.You want to know and let others know they aint alien.After some tot i guess i shouldnt have added my pics cos seriously i aint an attention seeker.But shit happens.But that doesnt change the facts,does it?So pls ignore my pix if u will cos what has been done cant be undone.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by 1forall: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2010
^
Your post is the kind that could close this topic. I understand you. I think. I know. Youre the type I like to make friends with - before. Cos after, when you see the other side you somehow see things differently, but then we'd have established a good basis for friendship which we'd both easily maintain.

Well I'd say, dont lower your ideals for any if its not gona be worth it, cos its not worth it. HE has made a one for that purpose and you should just be patient enough to let HIM show you. YOU GO TIRE!

Keep it up!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2010
@ poster , they r still respected o big time , as a matter of fact if marry my wife a virgin i ll surely WORSHIP her . lol
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12am On Jan 22, 2010
Rooneyboy:

@ poster , they r still respected o big time , as a matter of fact if marry my wife a virgin i ll surely WORSHIP her . lol
if i hear that one more time im gonna scream!!! shocked cause all your insecurities will be out the window? grin
the only people that have the right to say such must be virgins themselves, if not, it will be very hypocritical.
wink
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2010
the amaka, that's exactly why islet and myself want to hook up
because we understand each other better.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Zimex: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2010
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Types Of Virgin / A Thread For Ugly Boys / Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.