Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (12052 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:04am On May 01, 2017
oyind17
TrapQueen77
dextology
kennyID17
Bumbae1
kimbra
and every one.....wishing u happy new month ooo smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:07am On May 01, 2017
Happy new month, Oyind17
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by KennyID17(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2017
lefulefu:
oyind17
TrapQueen77
dextology
kennyID17
Bumbae1
kimbra

grin grin grin

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by arleck(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2017
issorite! real recongnise real!
it a pity no nairalander (guy) here rep Streets and thug just like me, still waiting to see em.. cheesy
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by geebril(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Uhmm.....
Happy new month to --->
* Fernandowski -- More Bball handles to you..
* Zeezeegal -- You'll teech me ebira vhis month
* Lolawilliams -- cavs biggest fan on nl
* veekid -- the boat wee soon come back, be humble
and finally...
** EniHolar
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:20am On May 01, 2017
grin

Damn! I know im too late but lemme grab this space to greet my PLURIMI FAMILY ....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE grin grin grin

To
LEFULEFU the baddest Levi's Model wink
KENNYID17 the ever #TeamV kiss
DIVINEHAND2003 i see u baby kiss

And to my EVER DEAREST BOO SMELLINGANUS grin

HAPPY NEW MONTH to all of you guyz..always remember, YOU'RE THE BEST!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by KennyID17(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Damn! I know im too late but lemme grab this space to greet my PLURIMI FAMILY ....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE grin grin grin

To

Always representing!!! cheesy

#TeamV grin grin grin

Happy new month to u as well TQ! kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by veekid(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
geebril:
Uhmm.....
Happy new month to --->
* Fernandowski -- More Bball handles to you..
* Zeezeegal -- You'll teech me ebira vhis month
* Lolawilliams -- cavs biggest fan on nl
* veekid -- the boat wee soon come back, be humble
and finally...
** EniHolar
abeg the boat should come quick ooo. HNM grin

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by SmellingAnus(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

To

Boo incase when we grow old and die and meet in heaven... Please if there is nairaland in heaven I am still available to be your best friend grin cool kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:30am On May 01, 2017
refiner:

Pls try to put a dot in btw monickers,so u wont mention me unecessarily ok... smiley

Merry new month...
see me see trouble oo... Did I mention u ni? Plz ooo.. It's too cold oo, don't let me unleash the frustration on u oo grin

Merry new month refiner... It's a first time u quoted me tho smiley
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:31am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
wishing u all the best twerkyboy
i sight you sexy kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Boo incase when we grow old and die and meet in heaven... Please if there is nairaland in heaven I am still available to be your best friend grin cool kiss

My ONE & ONLY...they may not understand our connections but juz between u & me, we know whats up wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:35am On May 01, 2017
lefulefu:
oyind17
TrapQueen77
dextology
kennyID17
Bumbae1
kimbra

Wishing you same boss and all the aforementioned. Greater results in the month of May grin grin
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by SmellingAnus(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2017
ALAGA1:
Lsfdok..
Jacksparr0w127..
Mimzyy..
Smellinganus..
Sirfee..
Vorpal..

May Allah bless you all with strength, peace of soul, love of family and friends and all the good things of life..

Alhamdulillah..
My only twin on nairaland... Baba much respect from my side... Infact happy New month also to these wonderful persons you mentioned cool

2 Likes

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Abortions: 11:47am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Happy new month.

Dingbang

Kondomatic

Abortions

ikp120

SINZ.
THANKX BEBE hAPi WORKER's Day,..wORK NO DEY 2Day I dEY BEER PARLOUR COM LEME SPOil U WiTH CHIcKEN SUYA..
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Abortions:
THANKX BEBE hAPi WORKER's Day,..wORK NO DEY 2Day I dEY BEER PARLOUR COM LEME SPOil U WiTH CHIcKEN SUYA..
Which state are you in grin?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
lefulefu:
oyind17
TrapQueen77
dextology
kennyID17
Bumbae1
kimbra
Thanks Sir, same to you and the aforementioned.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
happy new month to that big booty curvy girl, bumbae1.. She's something else when it comes to lighting up a thread grin

Happy new month oyind17, this one sexy die, with the smile of an angel, she tells you the plain truth even though it may sting a bit.

Happy new month lovelyn, pretty and jovial girl, she's ready to put a smile on ur face if you're friendly to her, I like her curves too, and yeah, her cheeks when she smile is lovely like her moniker sounds grin

Happy new month Kimbra aka Benita, this one's cool and loves to contribute anything to everything, she is ready for any argument but can stylishly cut out when she wants to... She also doesn't want to have anything to do with romanceland guys... (Babe, not all guys on romanceland are the same)

Would have loved to write more but my cold tips are aching... Happy new month everyone!
Thanks Sir, wish you same here. grin
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Abortions: 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Which state are you in grin?
NO BE LAGOS WE dEY?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2017
Wishing you guys blessing and favour in this new month of May.
Lefulefu, Misscuppy , Ivyy , Paperlace and every other Romancelander.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by ladySuperb(f): 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
arleck:

wishing you same dear.. but where are you in the pic.. i mean on ur dp ladySuperb..
Ask Airforce1...
lol...
the one at the back
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by ladySuperb(f): 12:39pm On May 01, 2017
refiner:
kiss
Why are u smiling... grin

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by ladySuperb(f): 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Thanks
Same to you my lady.
u welcome.... hope say u no forget tomorrow
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by arleck(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2017
ladySuperb:
Ask Airforce1... lol... the one at the back

just the one i tot you'd be

bae, u make brain to me honestly
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by IamAirforce1: 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
ladySuperb:

u welcome....
hope say u no forget tomorrow
Not at all smiley
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Fernandowski(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
geebril:
Uhmm..... Happy new month to ---> * Fernandowski -- More Bball handles to you.. * Zeezeegal -- You'll teech me ebira vhis month * Lolawilliams -- cavs biggest fan on nl * veekid -- the boat wee soon come back, be humble and finally... ** EniHolar
awwwww
thanks a lot bro...... ball is life all day..... United by the ball
never expected that gesture from anyone on nairaland......
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by stiflerdrug: 12:55pm On May 01, 2017
refiner:
Awwww...thanks Rukkydelta...my sweet friend...i'm always toping ur list and i'm so grateful and i appreciate your concern... kiss

Merry new month to all my friends and my e-enemies,i love u all but God love u d most...may ur life this new month be filled with blessings,prosperity and success...Amen.
Cc
Rukkydelta...bestie
Onstelly...my luv
Mhisbliss...my darling
Traphedges....my hubby
Smellymouth...my joy
Mimzyy...my beauty
Oyind17...my mommy wink
Wristbangle...my sweetheart
Bumbae1...my curvilious grin
Halfricanadiian...my lost but found sister
Lalasticlala...my hubby2 cheesy
Mynd44... undecided
Sinz...my mr brain
Myfantasies...my pretty
Kingtom...my crush
Omotayor123
Safiaa...
Kimbra...
Optional1..my baby grin
And all romancelanders...no dull moments with u guys... cool

so am now sharing with sombori angry

lols happy new month yall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Airtimex(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Happy new month airtimex .happy new month all naira Landers.

Happy new month my love... wink

Hope nobody is looking for your trouble? kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 01, 2017
Airtimex:

Happy new month my love... wink
Hope nobody is looking for your trouble? kiss
Brova, you never tell me sey you don get babe for here o...

That rebirth girl seem nice, so be ready to roll on
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2017
refiner:
Awwww...thanks Rukkydelta...my sweet friend...i'm always toping ur list and i'm so grateful and i appreciate your concern... kiss

Merry new month to all my friends and my e-enemies,i love u all but God love u d most...may ur life this new month be filled with blessings,prosperity and success...Amen.
Cc
Rukkydelta...bestie
Onstelly...my luv
Mhisbliss...my darling
Traphedges....my hubby
Smellymouth...my joy
Mimzyy...my beauty
Oyind17...my mommy wink
Wristbangle...my sweetheart
Bumbae1...my curvilious grin
Halfricanadiian...my lost but found sister
Lalasticlala...my hubby2 cheesy
Mynd44... undecided
Sinz...my mr brain
Myfantasies...my pretty
Kingtom...my crush
Omotayor123
Safiaa...
Kimbra...
Optional1..my baby grin
And all romancelanders...no dull moments with u guys... cool

Tank you happy new month kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Unlimited22: 1:56pm On May 01, 2017
optional1:
Happy New Month to all the May Born Babies in the house.

Robosky02... Baba mi
vizkiz.......... Egbon mi
SmellyMouth/SmellingMouth.... Omo wahala
optional1....... Omo daadaa omo baby omo baba l'owo
SmellingAnus... Omo last born.

Hi5 guys.. May babies Rocks...
HappyWorkersDay.

Happy new month and workers day to my people..
Miisy... Bestie mi
VickyRotex.. Sister mi
TheSlyone2... Hmmmm
dacovajnr... Keep sending ur C.V
zarzar.... Omo S.A
shizzy7.. Egbon mi
femi4... Omo June
fredoooooo... My super boo
CaptPlanet... Capt of d ship
Unlimited22... Tuale baba
elegantslayer.. Omo blue army.

and to all Chelsea fans double congrats double trophies await us...
Are u may born?? Because I am??
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by ALAGA1: 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
My only twin on nairaland... Baba much respect from my side... Infact happy New month also to these wonderful persons you mentioned cool

Maximum respect bruh.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Sexully Active Man Stay For Six Months Without Sex? / I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.