Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,795 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (12011 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by refiner(f): 9:55am On May 01, 2017
ladySuperb:

Happy new Month dear
kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Laveda(f): 9:56am On May 01, 2017
refiner:
Merry new month laveda dear...missed u oo smiley
smiley

Happy new month Refiner, hope you good?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by refiner(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh,how far na it's been a long time oo,iz like u ve a new bf now
U forgot me nah...so i accepted d next admirer! grin
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Softorgasm(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

I just they o
Was even thinking about u the other day was like nl has changed o ..
all dis new new wannabes just full ground .. miss d old days grin
Hows is the family
the session is now filled with newbies..
making things boring..
The family is good, how's yours too?

Sorry if i wake your emotions but the last time you left, it was about your late brother...

I never had the chance to say I'm sorry..
so I'm paying my condolence to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by MrDandy(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2017
refiner:

grin...nah i know u
Lol cool.. happy new month

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 9:58am On May 01, 2017
ALAGA1:
Lsfd.ok..
Jacksparr0w.127..
Mimz.yy..
Smellingan.us..
Sirfe.e..
Vorp.al..

May Allah bless you all with strength, peace of soul, love of family and friends and all the good things of life..

Alhamdulillah..
osheyyyy Alaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by refiner(f): 9:58am On May 01, 2017
Laveda:
smiley

Happy new month Refiner, hope you good?
Yea...not been seeing u around...maybe u are busy with school stuff or something right?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:02am On May 01, 2017
Happy new month airtimex .happy new month all naira Landers.

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:02am On May 01, 2017
refiner:

U forgot me nah...so i accepted d next admirer! grin
hahahahah refiner,that gud development...how is ur side na,?plenty enjoyment na abi?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by SINZ: 10:09am On May 01, 2017
deathstroke:
Happy new month

Lemme start listing, I've time today.

SINZ- Baba nla Wehdone sire!
Kimbra=Wehdone ma!
CplusJason - Tuale sire
TrapQueen77-Maami kiss
IAMAIRFORCE1-I see you bruh cool more blessings
ZOOK- stiflerdrug - Lord Chamberlain- Goan download -I'm the one-. Dj Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Quavo, chance the rapper, and Lil-Wayne grin
Bumbae1-. sadAm waiting for the twerking video nau. sad
QueenFusa16- In p-square's voice I dey miss you die.
FlawlessT-(Show yourself grin
Alondrah- Hello bae!
LASTKING147 - Stone bwoy- I sight you.
Brownbarbie97-Slay mama! You re slaying without me abi? God is watching cheesy
Sugarhugs- you lemme run, E no fresh at all
Mhisbliss -Good morning smiley

I don try grin

HNM to us all! cool

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Kissking: 10:12am On May 01, 2017
deathstroke:
Happy new month

Kimbra=Wehdone ma!
CplusJason - Tuale sire
TrapQueen77-Maami kiss
ZOOK- stiflerdrug - Lord Chamberlain- Goan download -I'm the one-. Dj Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Quavo, chance the rapper, and Lil-Wayne grin
Alondrah- Hello bae!

I don try grin https://my.notjustok.com/track/183162/pygronswagg-wonwami

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by SINZ: 10:13am On May 01, 2017
refiner:
Awwww...thanks Rukkydelta...my sweet friend...i'm always toping ur list and i'm so grateful and i appreciate your concern... kiss

Merry new month to all my friends and my e-enemies,i love u all but God love u d most...may ur life this new month be filled with blessings,prosperity and success...Amen.
Cc
Rukkydelta...bestie
Onstelly...my luv
Mhisbliss...my darling
Traphedges....my hubby
Smellymouth...my joy
Mimzyy...my beauty
Oyind17...my mommy wink
Wristbangle...my sweetheart
Bumbae1...my curvilious grin
Halfricanadiian...my lost but found sister
Lalasticlala...my hubby2 cheesy
Mynd44... undecided
Sinz...my mr brain
Myfantasies...my pretty
Kingtom...my crush
Omotayor123
Safiaa...
Kimbra...
Optional1..my baby grin
And all romancelanders...no dull moments with u guys... cool

HNM to us all. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by SINZ: 10:14am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Happy new month.

Ding.bang
Kondo.matic
Abor.tions
ikp.120
SIN.Z.
Happy new month to you too, mami kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Li2Finger: 10:15am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17, Happy new month to ya
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:16am On May 01, 2017
Li2Finger:
Oyind17, Happy new month to ya
Same to you dear
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Laveda(f): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
refiner:

Yea...not been seeing u around...maybe u are busy with school stuff or something right?

I just finished exams last week, apart from that I've found a better place

Twitter, IG.. I still come around tho.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Li2Finger: 10:26am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Same to you dear
Aiit
How body?

You still rapped in blanket shey
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2017
Li2Finger:

Aiit

How body?

You still rapped in blanket shey
I went to see some bizness partners as early as 6am. Got home not too long, took pap and akara. You don chop?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by refiner(f): 10:28am On May 01, 2017
Laveda:

I just finished exams last week, apart from that I've found a better place

Twitter, IG.. I still come around tho.
Lol...it seems i will follow ur foot step oo...

Do have a great day hun... kiss
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Laveda(f): 10:31am On May 01, 2017
refiner:

Lol...it seems i will follow ur foot step oo...

Do have a great day hun... kiss

You too kisssmiley

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Welcome to the month of may being the fifth month of the year and yet again our usual monthly thread
We open our romancelander studio.For all your new month wishes to friends,e-crush,business partner,your husband/your wife etc.

It simple.just wish 5 of them a happy new month.
My wishes goes to:::

Refiner
Peeparty
Photoshoot
Marvel1206
Theresa1990

Happy new month guys and happy birth month to all may born
M- Miracles
A- Awaits
Y- You

FROM: RUKKYDELTA a co-host of the monthly nairaland shout-out thread hosted by PEEPARTY
happy new month to that big booty curvy girl, bumbae1.. She's something else when it comes to lighting up a thread grin

Happy new month oyind17, this one sexy die, with the smile of an angel, she tells you the plain truth even though it may sting a bit.

Happy new month lovelyn, pretty and jovial girl, she's ready to put a smile on ur face if you're friendly to her, I like her curves too, and yeah, her cheeks when she smile is lovely like her moniker sounds grin

Happy new month Kimbra aka Benita, this one's cool and loves to contribute anything to everything, she is ready for any argument but can stylishly cut out when she wants to... She also doesn't want to have anything to do with romanceland guys... (Babe, not all guys on romanceland are the same)

Would have loved to write more but my cold tips are aching... Happy new month everyone!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Li2Finger: 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
I went to see some bizness partners as early as 6am. Got home not too long, took pap and akara. You don chop?
Na me and you understand ourselves Oyin... I like you.

Why you go dey do business today when workers day dey?

I never chop o. Na the rice wey we chop yesterday still dey my belle
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:43am On May 01, 2017
Li2Finger:

Na me and you understand ourselves Oyin... I like you.

Why you go dey do business today when workers day dey?

I never chop o. Na the rice wey we chop yesterday still dey my belle
Do eat something. You dey fast?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
happy new month to that big booty curvy girl, bumbae1.. She's something else when it comes to lighting up a thread grin

Happy new month oyind17, this one sexy die, with the smile of an angel, she tells you the plain truth even though it may sting a bit.

Happy new month lovelyn, pretty and jovial girl, she's ready to put a smile on ur face if you're friendly to her, I like her curves too, and yeah, her cheeks when she smile is lovely like her moniker sounds grin

Happy new month Kimbra aka Benita, this one's cool and loves to contribute anything to everything, she is ready for any argument but can stylishly cut out when she wants to... She also doesn't want to have anything to do with romanceland guys... (Babe, not all guys on romanceland are the same)

Would have loved to write more but my cold tips are aching... Happy new month everyone!
wishing u all the best twerkyboy

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by ALAGA1: 10:45am On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Happy new month bro....though I don't know your real monicker.

More blessings to everyone on nairaland.

Smellymouth ..

2 Likes

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by stiflerdrug: 10:47am On May 01, 2017
deathstroke:
Happy new month

Kimbra=Wehdone ma!
CplusJason - Tuale sire
TrapQueen77-Maami kiss
Alondrah- Hello bae!

I don try grin

my nigga same to yall

lol am on it?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Li2Finger: 10:48am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Do eat something. You dey fast?
Ok dear..

But why you go dey drink akamu dis early morning. Lil mama must really be thirsty
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by refiner(f): 10:52am On May 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
happy new month to that big booty curvy girl, bum.bae1.. She's something else when it comes to lighting up a thread grin

Happy new month oyin.d17, this one sexy die, with the smile of an angel, she tells you the plain truth even though it may sting a bit.

Happy new month lovely.n, pretty and jovial girl, she's ready to put a smile on ur face if you're friendly to her, I like her curves too, and yeah, her cheeks when she smile is lovely like her moniker sounds grin

Happy new month Kimb.ra aka Be.nita, this one's cool and loves to contribute anything to everything, she is ready for any argument but can stylishly cut out when she wants to... She also doesn't want to have anything to do with romanceland guys... (Babe, not all guys on romanceland are the same)

Pls try to put a dot in btw monickers,so u wont mention me unecessarily ok... smiley

Merry new month...
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:54am On May 01, 2017
Li2Finger:

Ok dear..

But why you go dey drink akamu dis early morning. Lil mama must really be thirsty
See your mouth, na u put her there, abi
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Li2Finger: 10:56am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
See your mouth, na u put her there, abi
Hahahaha... Lil Oyin wey i dey yansh everytime.

You dey miss me shey

Incase you need some damn good pap, you know where to get me
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:58am On May 01, 2017
Li2Finger:

Hahahaha... Lil Oyin wey i dey yansh everytime.

You dey miss me shey
Mind your words
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Li2Finger: 11:00am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Mind your words
You don finish your pap so? Me self won drink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.