Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience (8056 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Beauty is in eyes of the. ........

Complete it for me grin
BEHOLDER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

BEHOLDER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Smellymouth: 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
Shinalaura, my brand is crystal clear- vodka on ice.. grin. Pls put a twisted lemon peel on the rim of the glass... Tanchu. grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
Fmartin:
u must b joking..
joking? bawo?
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmmm... no woman is ugly dude... you can't tag someone created by God "ugly"... everyone is beautiful, it takes the right person to notice and bring out the hidden potentials deposited in them. but if you still feel that there are ugly ones.. please get a clay and mould a breathing being and lest I forget don't forget to wish me a happy Birthday cos today's my day. thanking you!!!
HBD wink
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
eeya..he's now venting his anger on u....but it might be he likes u o....guys use dat style at times to woo..violent tactics
tactics keh? I comment my reserve
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Smellymouth: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
Masterclass32:

Truckload of sense.

Respekt bruh.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
Hati13:
HBD wink
lolzzzz.thanking you
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 3:54pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
If there is not ugly then there is no beautiful,please make we no dey deceive ourselves.

Happy Birthday dear.
thanking you
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... oya sorry...

Manage my apology gift...
hmmmm... it's cool though I wasn't offended. thanks for the gift.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
Azumoney44:
happy birthday Mofo, do u care for a gift?
nah..i don't. thanks for the birthday wishes
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmm... it's cool though I wasn't offended. thanks for the gift.

Thanks... but can you return my Nokia to me??

That was my last phone!!
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
Na lie jare, you never jam ugly girls....they'd be like, "ma kuku hold this guy tight before i lose him to one pretty girl", esp if you are a handsome dude...they can be insecure, guess it's cosal of their looks...i know there are few exceptions sha.
wat of lkeji younger sis wey plenty men beg to marry b4 she finally settle for kanu younger brother grin.dat one fine? grin.r
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Chibydinho(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
lolzzzz.thanking you
Happy birthday, honey.. A dance from you is okay for me today.. How do you want ya birthday cake?...
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Thanks... but can you return my Nokia to me??

That was my last phone!!
lolzzzz...chei!!! what happened dude? you wan collect phone wey you apologise back? for this recession period? and for your small mind, you think say I go give you back? hehehehehe.. nwanne e ba go one chance wey air conditioner dey

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
Chibydinho:

Happy birthday, honey.. A dance from you is okay for me today.. How do you want ya birthday cake?...
lolzzz...a dance from me? hehehehhehe.. I don't even know how to move a foot not to talk of dancing.. sweery you go tey for okija junction if you dey wait for my dancing steps. hmmmm, how do I want my B-Day cake? I want it decorated with just my name boldly inscribed on it. tanchu
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol. hope you are good.
I should be.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Anfieldboss: 4:13pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmmm... no woman is ugly dude... you can't tag someone created by God "ugly"... everyone is beautiful, it takes the right person to notice and bring out the hidden potentials deposited in them. but if you still feel that there are ugly ones.. please get a clay and mould a breathing being and lest I forget don't forget to wish me a happy Birthday cos today's my day. thanking you!!!

Lets call a spade, a spade and not a garden fork. God did not gift everybody equally in all aspects. That is why you have smart/dull,strong/weak,beautiful/ugly,tall/short.

In actual sense some people are ugly, women and men inclusive, stop deceiving yourself. Just be grateful to God if you're pretty/beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
lolzzzz...chei!!! what happened dude? you wan collect phone wey you apologise back? for this recession period? and for your small mind, you think say I go give you back? hehehehehe.. nwanne e ba go one chance wey air conditioner dey

Ejim chukwu ayo gi biko...

Return the phone back... I even buy am on credit just to form gentleman for you.. Biko..

Okay...

Return the battery and keep phone. I fit sell am pay back small of the money sad
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Lets call a spade, a spade and not a garden fork. God did not gift everybody equally in all aspects. That is why you have smart/dull,strong/weak,beautiful/ugly,tall/short.

In actual sense some people are ugly, women and men inclusive, stop deceiving yourself. Just be grateful to God if you're pretty/beautiful.
hian,bros no b fight nau.. I don hear you *smiles*
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I should be.

cheesy... I will ask again when you are sure...

Keep doing good wink
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Anfieldboss: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
Women who are not very attractive are actually the most loyal and loving. Maybe it's because most of them have low self esteem and have few admirers. You'll actually enjoy them as most of them have inner beauty embedded in them.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy... I will ask again when you are sure...

Keep doing good wink
Eediat grin
Bahbye.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Anfieldboss: 4:18pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
hian,bros no b fight nau.. I don hear you *smiles*

Lol I just had to drive home my point. That's the way I talk, pls don't mind me.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:19pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Ejim chukwu ayo gi biko...

Return the phone back... I even buy am on credit just to form gentleman for you.. Biko..

Okay...

Return the battery and keep phone. I fit sell am pay back small of the money sad
hehehehehe..you never see chumchin.. you go beg tire. infact I don Sell the fone take buy cake for the bday parole nau.. só chillax kwanu, no go fall my hands cós of ordinary nokia torch
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Chibydinho(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
lolzzz...a dance from me? hehehehhehe.. I don't even know how to move a foot not to talk of dancing.. sweery you go tey for okija junction if you dey wait for my dancing steps. hmmmm, how do I want my B-Day cake? I want it decorated with just my name boldly inscribed on it. tanchu
You've got to learn how to move ya legs.. That's what gets me tripping for them babes.. Or if they can dance in the oz room too...
Location location location... Where the Cake could be delivered...
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Women who are not very attractive are actually the most loyal and loving. Maybe it's because most of them have low self esteem and have few admirers. You'll actually enjoy them as most of them have inner beauty embedded in them.
Haha..iono how true this is though.
I have plenty examples of ugly girls with bitchy characters. I can even cite one for you here on NL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Anfieldboss: 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Haha..iono how true this is though.
I have plenty examples of ugly girls with bitchy characters. I can even cite one for you here on NL grin

Lol I didn't say all, I said most. Some actually have bad characters which makes it even worse.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
hehehehehe..you never see chumchin.. you go beg tire. infact I don Sell the fone take buy cake for the bday parole nau.. só chillax kwanu, no go fall my hands cós of ordinary nokia torch

Hahaha... oya return the phone make I give you better phone..

You go like iphone 8s sad wink
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:23pm On May 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Lol I just had to drive home my point. That's the way I talk, pls don't mind me.
mind you? if to say I mind you I for Don push you inside lagoon since nau.I just dey in my good mood dats y I say make I free you*smiles*
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:24pm On May 02, 2017
Chibydinho:

You've got to learn how to move ya legs.. That's what gets me tripping for them babes.. Or if they can dance in the oz room too...
Location location location... Where the Cake could be delivered...
Ogun state.tanchu
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Anfieldboss: 4:25pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
mind you? if to say I mind you I for Don push you inside lagoon since nau.I just dey in my good mood dats y I say make I free you*smiles*

Cos it's your birthday, right?

Happy Birthday to you, God bless you real good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) / Meet The Sentinelese Tribe That Does Not Want Civilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.