Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience (8050 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 7:18am On May 03, 2017
To the derailers.....wetin I do una ehn...Michelle55, just tell me u are ugly with good asset and I will come for you..ur assets won't waist away. Trust me
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 7:21am On May 03, 2017
FreeSpirited:
To the derailers.....wetin I do una ehn...Michelle55, just tell me u are ugly with good asset and I will come for you..ur assets won't waist away. Trust me
lol..you wish. sorry to disappoint you.,have got no asset dude not to talk of the one to bê wasted. thanking you
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by chiraqDemon(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2017
But those village girls na dem de carry load pass
But man must swerve cos

I love my life
Mmm hmm mmm na na na
I love my life
Sings till fade out happens
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 9:47am On May 03, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..you wish. sorry to disappoint you.,have got no asset dude not to talk of the one to bê wasted. thanking you
No asset?....u slim?
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by presly115(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2017
Michelle55:
bros me dunno oh. the guy just spring up from nowhere to attack me sha. e b like say him babe break im heart

smiley grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Erums(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Ugly gals....I hope u guys are seeing a potential lover...Or will you manage the one below?

Hahahahaha... Bros pls ooo... Im not searching anymore
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 12:03pm On May 04, 2017
Erums:

Hahahahaha... Bros pls ooo... Im not searching anymore
Not a matter of searching just for smashing

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Affamefuna(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmmm... no woman is ugly dude... you can't tag someone created by God "ugly"... everyone is beautiful, it takes the right person to notice and bring out the hidden potentials deposited in them. but if you still feel that there are ugly ones.. please get a clay and mould a breathing being and lest I forget don't forget to wish me a happy Birthday cos today's my day. thanking you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Erums(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Not a matter of searching just for smashing

Not needing.... I dnt smash
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by ghettochild(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Sometimes I get attracted to smash an ugly girl, usually the ones with large boobs, round ass and perfect shape. If she's intelligent and interesting, in no time, I can consider smashing her and probably look beyond her ugliness cos that also add to her sexiness.

Most times, their ugliness compensated by their humongous boobs and ass or legs is an aphrodisiac for me. In bed, they are free, ready to try out stuffs, and will do anything to please you. The expression on their face while knocking them hard on the bed can be funny, yet an exhilarating sight to behold. Some even have nice ringtone to spice it up....

They can be very loyal, caring and quickly showing commitment.They make less demand and if they have money, u will so enjoy them once you give them some attention and appreciation. Some of them have good atittude compared to their beautiful counterpart. We might say life is not fair on them with the kind of premium we place on facial beauty. The ones with nice assets to feed the eyes could still get lucky and with some good make up sense, can still find guys falling in to bid for those assets in attempt to oil the well.

However, the down side is they can be very clingy with great fantasies going beyond the present pleasure a man derives from them. And some can be unnecessarily bitter and insecure.
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, alas, They could still find love from people who appreciate them, more so, for their character if they try to have one. My thought....You may share your thought and experience too
u are a psychotic pervert
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 4:29pm On May 04, 2017
Erums:

Not needing.... I dnt smash
We know you...Mr. Self-service grin grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
It seems that we perverts are many o. I also used to have this feeling back then in school. I think the urge comes from the realization of the fact that while everybody is chasing the fine girls just for sex, the same thing can be gotten from the barely looked at ugly girls who are most cases in better possessions of the sex machines(Boobs and Nyash) and can give better sex. I used this strategy for a time too.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 7:57pm On May 04, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

It seems that we perverts are many o. I also used to have this feeling back then in school. I think the urge comes from the realization of the fact that while everybody is chasing the fine girls just for sex, the same thing can be gotten from the barely looked at ugly girls who are most cases in better possessions of the sex machines(Boobs and Nyash) and can give better sex. I used this strategy for a time too.
Bad guy.....Pvssie at quite a discount
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 8:14pm On May 04, 2017
Affamefuna:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
awwww..thank you
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 8:16pm On May 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
No asset?....u slim?
lol..i not only slim i even ugly sef.. if you doubt me ask biafranbushboy. he saw me in his dream that is why he attacked me. *smiles*
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Erums(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:

Na so.... Naim win am
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 9:14pm On May 04, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..i not only slim i even ugly sef.. if you doubt me ask biafranbushboy. he saw me in his dream that is why he attacked me. *smiles*
Chai...Na bad market u be o...I wudnt look at you twice on the street....Pls if u are ugly, try and have big boobs or ass....so dat we could reconsider you... Bye
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Bad guy.....Pvssie at quite a discount

Hehehe grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 5:42pm On May 09, 2017
chiraqDemon:
But those village girls na dem de carry load pass
But man must swerve cos

I love my life
Mmm hmm mmm na na na
I love my life
Sings till fade out happens
Sure.... The rule is...u don't chase dem...if u do u can cast yourself. If u dig any..wait for greenlight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes A Woman Boring To You? / Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.