Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience (8060 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Lol I didn't say all, I said most. Some actually have bad characters which makes it even worse.
I know right? You don't have the right to be ugly and rude cry cry
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:25pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahaha... oya return the phone make I give you better phone..

You go like iphone 8s sad wink
lol..Na me you wan deceive abi?hehehehe,try again later.no b only iPhone 8s Na iPhone 10z
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Chibydinho(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
Ogun state.tanchu
The place I'm dreaming to serve.. Wow!... Dreams are coming true.. Cakes almost done
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:26pm On May 02, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Cos it's your birthday, right?
Happy Birthday to you, God bless you real good.
tanchu dear
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 4:28pm On May 02, 2017
Chibydinho:

The place I'm dreaming to serve.. Wow!... Dreams are coming true.. Cakes almost done
dreaming to serve keh..no even reason am sha.this my side dey dry like desert oh. the place Don make the service year tire me sef
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Chibydinho(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
dreaming to serve keh..no even reason am sha.this my side dey dry like desert oh. the place Don make the service year tire me sef
What's this bad dream.. That is it you ain't from there na....
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 4:34pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..Na me you wan deceive abi?hehehehe,try again later.no b only iPhone 8s Na iPhone 10z

Oya open door make we relate in peace...

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:
o p will u smash dis? grin
Your Fada...where is the Yansh...where is the bobby....I said she must have something to compensate for the ugliness.....

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Your Fada...where is the Yansh...where is the bobby....I said she must have something to compensate for the ugliness.....
but she has sexy lips like angelina jolie na grin
shinarlaura i lie? grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 5:11pm On May 02, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided You attract people just like you,I'm sure dat yuh d kinda dude dt wouldn't v d nerves 2approach a pretty gal n express yuhself properly,besides nobody x ugly.. Dey r just broke...
Who is talking of attraction here...They show green light, I see some ass and boobs waisting... I play along to smash it....when I'm tired I zoom...so wots d problem.....Guy for the record....I walk up to ladies as I like, I prefer and fvck older ladies...I have not self-esteem probably..trust me..I'm just cashing in on the gals cos dey need people to oil deir well and most time dey don't get d attention...I dint say its a relationship I'm having with dem....
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 5:16pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

shinarlaura i lie? grin
Her make up makes her look like a goat...u can manage her.... grin grin grin

Some ugly gals package o...no be dis one abeg grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by onyedika946(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
Hmm is that all??
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2017
FreeSpirited i get ur point.u mean a babe with average face and curves cheesy.
but fugly..hmmm me go pass cheesy
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:
FreeSpirited i get ur point.u mean a babe with average face and curves cheesy.
but fugly..hmmm me go pass cheesy
D one with conspicuous bobby and ass....the bobby and ass or straight legs usually give them the little attention they get....

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 6:10pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

shinarlaura i lie? grin

Hahahaha very sexy lips.

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha very sexy lips.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by hernandson(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Beauty is in eyes of the. ........

Complete it for me grin
this your pose strike me like ASUU strike cheesy
shinarlaura:

Beauty is in eyes of the. ........

Complete it for me grin
this your pose strike me like ASUU strike
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by hernandson(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:
o p will u smash dis? grin
trust me he can't,she has nothing to wage his conscience na,when they have good news when they don't...they probably very intelligent
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 6:46pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
this your pose strike me like ASUU strike :Dthis your pose strike me like ASUU strike

Lol... what's ASSU strike grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by hernandson(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... what's ASSU strike grin
its an association fighting for the objectives of institutions in nigeria,when the government don't act to their terms,they go on strike for months
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 7:15pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
its an association fighting for the objectives of institutions in nigeria,when the government don't act to their terms,they go on strike for months

Ok.

So I pose like them eh grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by hernandson(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok.

naw your pose strikes me like them grin
shinarlaura:

Ok.

naw your pose strikes me like them
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 7:56pm On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
naw your pose strikes me like them grin naw your pose strikes me like them

Oh ok grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Oya open door make we relate in peace...
lol,I laugh you in Swahili.oya come in but drop that cane for outside
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 8:41pm On May 02, 2017
Chibydinho:
. What's this bad dream.. That is it you ain't from there na....
lol..ok o

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 8:47pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
lol,I laugh you in Swahili.oya come in but drop that cane for outside

lol... oya make we reason for backyard??
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Erums(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2017
Oh lawd... I need an ugly girl for a very romantic relationship..... Epp me
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 9:20pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... oya make we reason for backyard??
lol.ok.oya make we reason for backyard. i dey wait
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Anfieldboss: 10:03pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55 it's your birthday and I know you're in a very good mood wink. Before the good mood go expire make I quickly use the opportunity cheesy.

Can I send you a PM? cheesy
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 11:25pm On May 02, 2017
Erums:
Oh lawd... I need an ugly girl for a very romantic relationship..... Epp me
Ugly gals....I hope u guys are seeing a potential lover...Or will you manage the one below?

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 7:05am On May 03, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Michelle55 it's your birthday and I know you're in a very good mood wink. Before the good mood go expire make I quickly use the opportunity cheesy.

Can I send you a PM? cheesy
lol...your request don expire but i Will extend it cós its still my month.. yeah you can send.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Time Anal Sex That Easy Without Lubricant? / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / Why Don't Women Go Back Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.